• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

What do the RAIDERS need

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
RAIDERS win the AFC West!!

Must have had a good dream last night Idaho...Sorry reality doesn't quite match the dream as Broncos repeat once again as divisional champs.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That would be fantastic. Been way too long since we've been able to call the Raiders the AFC west champs. I would be completely happy with a Wild Card tho
Yeah it would be fishinabarrel, yes it would be.. And this is the year to do it!!
And i too would be happy with a wild card as well.. The force is strong with this team..

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Must have had a good dream last night Idaho...Sorry reality doesn't quite match the dream as Broncos repeat once again as divisional champs.
I always have good dreams cd, even when there bad..
Now tell me cd, what reality are you talking about??

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I always have good dreams cd, even when there bad..
Now tell me cd, what reality are you talking about??

The one where the Broncos are 5-time champion of the AFC West over the last 5 years plus 2 AFC Titles and a Super Bowl Victory. That is the reality of today. The one where the Broncos have as many Super Bowl Titles, more AFC Titles, and more actual wins than the Raiders making them now the true class of the AFC West.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The one where the Broncos are 5-time champion of the AFC West over the last 5 years plus 2 AFC Titles and a Super Bowl Victory. That is the reality of today. The one where the Broncos have as many Super Bowl Titles, more AFC Titles, and more actual wins than the Raiders making them now the true class of the AFC West.
None of that means nothing this year, nothing!! I mean really?? Do you just think that you guys will win the West every year from here on out?? I mean really??

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
None of that means nothing this year, nothing!! I mean really?? Do you just think that you guys will win the West every year from here on out?? I mean really??
All that winning came when we were at our darkest as a franchise, as well as the Bolts getting old and falling apart, and KC just not able to get over the hump.. You guys went a got a still very good PM, who brought alot of good FAs with him.. Well, those days are over man..

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Of course I do Idaho! Just messing I know the streak has to come to an end at some point. I'm also a KU fan though that hears every year how they won't win the Big 12 but hey they just keep doing it. They keep reloading because they have a great program from top to bottom. The Broncos right now are showing they have a great program from top to bottom so yeah I believe in what they are doing and their ability to put a competitive team on the field.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All that winning came when we were at our darkest as a franchise, as well as the Bolts getting old and falling apart, and KC just not able to get over the hump.. You guys went a got a still very good PM, who brought alot of good FAs with him.. Well, those days are over man..

So I guess winning it with Tebow at the helm a guy who can't find work means nothing? I guess winning it when we had the worst QB play of any team in the NFL this past year means nothing showing Manning wasn't the only talent on this team? We still have a guy by the name of John Elway at the helm who these players view as a legend. Even Manning was in awe of getting a call from Elway. So not like the recruiting voice is gone out of the building.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of course I do Idaho! Just messing I know the streak has to come to an end at some point. I'm also a KU fan though that hears every year how they won't win the Big 12 but hey they just keep doing it. They keep reloading because they have a great program from top to bottom. The Broncos right now are showing they have a great program from top to bottom so yeah I believe in what they are doing and their ability to put a competitive team on the field.
cd, in truth i would be disappointed if you think otherwise, i really would!! What would be the point of our debates then?? Let the debate rage!! And see what the end game is.. Much more fun..

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
cd, in truth i would be disappointed if you think otherwise, i really would!! What would be the point of our debates then?? Let the debate rage!! And see what the end game is.. Much more fun..
As the season gets closer the pressure gets more intense!! Man, what is better than that?? Going all in it what we believe, somebody has to lose!! There's nothing great!!

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So I guess winning it with Tebow at the helm a guy who can't find work means nothing? I guess winning it when we had the worst QB play of any team in the NFL this past year means nothing showing Manning wasn't the only talent on this team? We still have a guy by the name of John Elway at the helm who these players view as a legend. Even Manning was in awe of getting a call from Elway. So not like the recruiting voice is gone out of the building.
Oh i give Tebow credit for the magic season he had.. I mean, the dude was pure magic in that run!! We will never see something like that again.. To me that run was more impressive then all the other runs.. Even the SB run..

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh i give Tebow credit for the magic season he had.. I mean, the dude was pure magic in that run!! We will never see something like that again.. To me that run was more impressive then all the other runs.. Even the SB run..

To me the Super Bowl run was a lot more improbably than the Tebow year. I mean there was not another team in the league that had bottom-10 QB play that even made the playoffs let alone then to go and win it. Just unheard of. Throw in beating the #1, #3, and #4 offense in the entire league on our way to winning it in the playoffs.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To me the Super Bowl run was a lot more improbably than the Tebow year. I mean there was not another team in the league that had bottom-10 QB play that even made the playoffs let alone then to go and win it. Just unheard of. Throw in beating the #1, #3, and #4 offense in the entire league on our way to winning it in the playoffs.
A fumble by the Steelers late in the game when they were driving to seal it, along with crappy coaching by the great BillyisaCheat sealed that SB run.. Then you guys played a Panther team with no WRs..
I mean i was truly shocked that people had the Panthers in that game!! Smh!! And thanks for the loot i made, easy money..

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A fumble by the Steelers late in the game when they were driving to seal it, along with crappy coaching by the great BillyisaCheat sealed that SB run.. Then you guys played a Panther team with no WRs..
I mean i was truly shocked that people had the Panthers in that game!! Smh!! And thanks for the loot i made, easy money..
But again?? You play to win SBs, and that's what you guys did!!

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

So how did the Panthers then have the #1 offense in the league? I mean they were rolling over everybody the entire season so can't use the whole no WR's excuse in my opinion because they did just fine against plenty of good teams without them. The Steelers late fumble yeah I will count that up to luck but then again the Broncos had been doing that all season long. That is coaching to find those opportunities to try and punch the ball out. It was a close game no matter whether that fumble happened or not. The Patriots game the Broncos just had an incredible game plan that the Patriots had not seen or expected.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So how did the Panthers then have the #1 offense in the league? I mean they were rolling over everybody the entire season so can't use the whole no WR's excuse in my opinion because they did just fine against plenty of good teams without them. The Steelers late fumble yeah I will count that up to luck but then again the Broncos had been doing that all season long. That is coaching to find those opportunities to try and punch the ball out. It was a close game no matter whether that fumble happened or not. The Patriots game the Broncos just had an incredible game plan that the Patriots had not seen or expected.
Ginn and Olsen VS the number 1 pass rush and secondary in the league!! Not Dez Bryant, AJ Green, etc.. But Ginn and Olsen!! Stop it!! You won the SB cd, and that's all that matters.. New season though, and you don't have the same team as last year..

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ginn and Olsen VS the number 1 pass rush and secondary in the league!! Not Dez Bryant, AJ Green, etc.. But Ginn and Olsen!! Stop it!! You won the SB cd, and that's all that matters.. New season though, and you don't have the same team as last year..

You are questioning the validity of us winning the Super Bowl like it was some fluke. To me there was a bit of luck (every team needs some in the playoffs to win the entire thing) but a lot of great coaching and our playmakers making plays. I mean to me the Panthers went 15-1 for a reason in the regular season. There is reason people were talking about the Panthers blowing out the Broncos in the Super Bowl and possibly going down as the best team in NFL history. So I just think it is a bit disrespectful to now say "well they were not a great team because they didn't have great WR's." I mean the Patriots have made a living with below average WR's and still going out and winning the Super Bowl.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are questioning the validity of us winning the Super Bowl like it was some fluke. To me there was a bit of luck (every team needs some in the playoffs to win the entire thing) but a lot of great coaching and our playmakers making plays. I mean to me the Panthers went 15-1 for a reason in the regular season. There is reason people were talking about the Panthers blowing out the Broncos in the Super Bowl and possibly going down as the best team in NFL history. So I just think it is a bit disrespectful to now say "well they were not a great team because they didn't have great WR's." I mean the Patriots have made a living with below average WR's and still going out and winning the Super Bowl.
Not at all cd, but the truth is?? All you had to beat was Ginn and Olsen with the nasty D you guys had..
It was a pure classic case of people falling for the hype.. It happens all the time in all sports.. Again, i take nothing from you guys!! You won the SB for crying out loud.. That is what you play the game for!! And that's what you guy did.. Cam, Ginn, and Olsen VS a once every 15 year type D?? You know where im putting my money at!!

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not at all cd, but the truth is?? All you had to beat was Ginn and Olsen with the nasty D you guys had..
It was a pure classic case of people falling for the hype.. It happens all the time in all sports.. Again, i take nothing from you guys!! You won the SB for crying out loud.. That is what you play the game for!! And that's what you guy did.. Cam, Ginn, and Olsen VS a once every 15 year type D?? You know where im putting my money at!!
And on the O side of the ball you guys had record breaking QB PM although he fell off that year, but was smart enough to manage the game, along with DT, Sanders, a good run game, etc, etc..

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyways, my argument this year is the AFCW.. Last year is was no sweep at the hands of the Broncos!! This year it's the West.. That's a big jump by me.. We only have the defending champs, the playoff bound Chiefs, and The Bolts who had a down year, but reloaded in FA and have a TOP 5 pick!! Pressure is a good thing..