• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

What do the RAIDERS need

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trade Von Miller?

Fuck no.

Yeah that was my thought as well. Your boy Idaho comes up with some interesting ideas that is for sure. Never know what to expect when I click on the Raiders board.

Reactions: DJ

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah that was my thought as well. Your boy Idaho comes up with some interesting ideas that is for sure. Never know what to expect when I click on the Raiders board.
Im an interesting guy cd, why be like everybody else, boring..
Oh and i value QB more than i do D players.. For example?? I would take Carr over Miller all day everyday!!
As well as Bortles, MM, and Winston over him as well.. D players come and go, franchise QBs don't.. In fact they are the unicorns of football..

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im an interesting guy cd, why be like everybody else, boring..
Oh and i value QB more than i do D players.. For example?? I would take Carr over Miller all day everyday!!
As well as Bortles, MM, and Winston over him as well.. D players come and go, franchise QBs don't.. In fact they are the unicorns of football..

Well Miller was the primary reason the Broncos just won a Super Bowl. He made a ridiculous number of game changing plays all by himself in the playoffs. So not many QB's I would take over a guy that can truly change the game like he showed in the playoffs. Yes you are right that a QB means so much more to your team. So if you got one you hold onto them for dear life. I mean I watched Manning go out and single handily win games for us the first few years he was here. Still right now Winston and MM are not guys I would take over Miller. They have a lot more to prove before they reach that level. Bortles and Carr man that would be a tough decision. Have to remember that a player's impact goes beyond just the field. Other Broncos players talked about the reason their defense thrived this year was because Miller pushed so hard to bring unity to the group. He had weekly dinners at his house inviting the entire team. He had a room made up in his house called "Club 58" or something like that that the guys were welcome any time to come hang out instead of going to the clubs and getting drunk. That type of leadership is huge.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And you are an interesting guy which is why I enjoy our conversations even if we completely disagree. We will always have one thing in common and that is our passion for the game. Always have respect for any fan that cares about their team as much as I do mine even if it is for the Raiders. Heck I will say I do owe at least one Raider fan my life. I went to a Chiefs/Broncos game in KC and was wearing my John Elway jersey. Some guys that were completely drunk saw me and started following me cussing me out and threatening to jump me in the parking lot. I was starting to get nervous as we were exiting the stadium and all of a sudden a guy dressed in the Silver and Black walked by and I heard the Chiefs fans go "Oh that is even worse" and they started following the Raider fan and left me alone. Not exactly sure what happened to him as he was actually walking into the stadium instead of out but hope the guy was ok and wish I knew who it was as I think I owe the guy a beer or two.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well Miller was the primary reason the Broncos just won a Super Bowl. He made a ridiculous number of game changing plays all by himself in the playoffs. So not many QB's I would take over a guy that can truly change the game like he showed in the playoffs. Yes you are right that a QB means so much more to your team. So if you got one you hold onto them for dear life. I mean I watched Manning go out and single handily win games for us the first few years he was here. Still right now Winston and MM are not guys I would take over Miller. They have a lot more to prove before they reach that level. Bortles and Carr man that would be a tough decision. Have to remember that a player's impact goes beyond just the field. Other Broncos players talked about the reason their defense thrived this year was because Miller pushed so hard to bring unity to the group. He had weekly dinners at his house inviting the entire team. He had a room made up in his house called "Club 58" or something like that that the guys were welcome any time to come hang out instead of going to the clubs and getting drunk. That type of leadership is huge.
Again cd, i put more value in a franchise QB than i do some D player dude.. You guys has a good D as a whole, pressure from everywhere, with the secondary to match.. Credit goes to it as a whole for the win and not just one player.. Again the franchise QB is the desire of ALL GMs not some D player as good as they may be..

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And you are an interesting guy which is why I enjoy our conversations even if we completely disagree. We will always have one thing in common and that is our passion for the game. Always have respect for any fan that cares about their team as much as I do mine even if it is for the Raiders. Heck I will say I do owe at least one Raider fan my life. I went to a Chiefs/Broncos game in KC and was wearing my John Elway jersey. Some guys that were completely drunk saw me and started following me cussing me out and threatening to jump me in the parking lot. I was starting to get nervous as we were exiting the stadium and all of a sudden a guy dressed in the Silver and Black walked by and I heard the Chiefs fans go "Oh that is even worse" and they started following the Raider fan and left me alone. Not exactly sure what happened to him as he was actually walking into the stadium instead of out but hope the guy was ok and wish I knew who it was as I think I owe the guy a beer or two.
Yeah man we have some EPIC debates for sure man.. Real fun for sure!! And pretty cool story ya got there!! And i agree, hopefully the dude was ok, cuz ya just know KC fans.. LOL

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again cd, i put more value in a franchise QB than i do some D player dude.. You guys has a good D as a whole, pressure from everywhere, with the secondary to match.. Credit goes to it as a whole for the win and not just one player.. Again the franchise QB is the desire of ALL GMs not some D player as good as they may be..

I agree the defense as a whole was great but if you watched the games Miller made some ridiculous individual plays that completely changed the outcome of the games. His interception when he faked rushing Tom Brady to then drop back and get a nice interception setting up an early I think 14 point lead against the Patriots was huge. Then 2 Forced Fumbles that resulted in huge points (10 of the 24 points we scored in the Super Bowl) where he got immediate pressure was again huge. That is why I am saying that there are not many QB's I would take over him.

I do agree that QB's are more important to the success or failure of the team than any one defensive player. The problem is there is a huge lack of quality QB's in the NFL so then having that premier defensive player heading up a premier unit can help you win games as the Broncos just showed. There are probably 10-12 QB's right now that I would take over Von Miller just because I think they would impact the game as a whole more but beyond that you have a group of QB's that you are always looking for their replacement because you are more just hoping they don't lose the game.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah man we have some EPIC debates for sure man.. Real fun for sure!! And pretty cool story ya got there!! And i agree, hopefully the dude was ok, cuz ya just know KC fans.. LOL

I've actually been to more games in KC than in Denver. MY best friend is a Chiefs fan and his family has season tickets so I get to go a couple times a year if I have the time. For the most part Chiefs fans have been very generous and kind. Heck we were tail gating for a Chiefs/Broncos game and we forgot to get enough utensils and the Chiefs fans next to us gave us a bunch expecting nothing in return. So honestly don't have much bad to say about Chiefs fans. As always there are those few drunk idiots that ruin it for all fans not just rival fans. If you can avoid those idiots though it can usually be a pretty good game. Never been to one in Oakland though. I have not heard the best of reviews from rival fans so probably won't be making that trek any time soon. San Diego though I would go there every Sunday if I could. Love that city and most years there are more Bronco fans that show up than Charger fans anyway.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree the defense as a whole was great but if you watched the games Miller made some ridiculous individual plays that completely changed the outcome of the games. His interception when he faked rushing Tom Brady to then drop back and get a nice interception setting up an early I think 14 point lead against the Patriots was huge. Then 2 Forced Fumbles that resulted in huge points (10 of the 24 points we scored in the Super Bowl) where he got immediate pressure was again huge. That is why I am saying that there are not many QB's I would take over him.

I do agree that QB's are more important to the success or failure of the team than any one defensive player. The problem is there is a huge lack of quality QB's in the NFL so then having that premier defensive player heading up a premier unit can help you win games as the Broncos just showed. There are probably 10-12 QB's right now that I would take over Von Miller just because I think they would impact the game as a whole more but beyond that you have a group of QB's that you are always looking for their replacement because you are more just hoping they don't lose the game.
Now don't get me wrong cd, im not just taking some dude over Miller or Mack!! These guys are game changers, and the best in the game!! But i just put more value in the franchise QB.. I always have and always will.. And i agree there is not many QBs in the league that i would take over them two..

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've actually been to more games in KC than in Denver. MY best friend is a Chiefs fan and his family has season tickets so I get to go a couple times a year if I have the time. For the most part Chiefs fans have been very generous and kind. Heck we were tail gating for a Chiefs/Broncos game and we forgot to get enough utensils and the Chiefs fans next to us gave us a bunch expecting nothing in return. So honestly don't have much bad to say about Chiefs fans. As always there are those few drunk idiots that ruin it for all fans not just rival fans. If you can avoid those idiots though it can usually be a pretty good game. Never been to one in Oakland though. I have not heard the best of reviews from rival fans so probably won't be making that trek any time soon. San Diego though I would go there every Sunday if I could. Love that city and most years there are more Bronco fans that show up than Charger fans anyway.
In the games in Oakland are great man, must see before we move to Vegas!! They just get the bad rep from the old days it's not like that anymore.. They are fun!! Go to a game you will enjoy it..

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now don't get me wrong cd, im not just taking some dude over Miller or Mack!! These guys are game changers, and the best in the game!! But i just put more value in the franchise QB.. I always have and always will.. And i agree there is not many QBs in the league that i would take over them two..

Like I said the list would maybe be about 10-12 guys. Throw in some of it would depend on the idea of age. Like Drew Brees while I love him as a QB I do see some regression in his game and he is getting up there in age. Same with Rivers and Palmer. Miller is just now getting ready to enter his prime while those 3 guys their prime seems a few years behind them. So for me it would be Wilson, Dalton, Brady, Newton, Smith, Roethlisberger, Rodgers, Carr, Luck, and Bortles. Some are based on youth and projection while others on actual production. So that is 10 names.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In the games in Oakland are great man, must see before we move to Vegas!! They just get the bad rep from the old days it's not like that anymore.. They are fun!! Go to a game you will enjoy it..

I don't know that whole fight between 49er fans and Raider fans wasn't too long ago that put a guy in the hospital if I remember right. Same with the baseball games that have landed guys in the hospital. Just seems a little more rough than some of the other places.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know that whole fight between 49er fans and Raider fans wasn't too long ago that put a guy in the hospital if I remember right. Same with the baseball games that have landed guys in the hospital. Just seems a little more rough than some of the other places.
It's not like that anymore just look at the stats.. And 9ers games are no fun to go too.. Not good for your health!! I know alot of people, rival fans and all that go to games there and love it.. Like i said, some reps just don't go away..

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's not like that anymore just look at the stats.. And 9ers games are no fun to go too.. Not good for your health!! I know alot of people, rival fans and all that go to games there and love it.. Like i said, some reps just don't go away..

Well maybe some day I will get out there.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im afraid we might be in Vegas by then!! Can you imagine that man?? Talk about a weekend get away..

I would come to a Raiders game if it was in Vegas. I have a friend that he and I try to get to Vegas at least every few years together. Took my wife for the very first time this past year to surprise him on his birthday. I would love if you guys moved to Vegas!

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would come to a Raiders game if it was in Vegas. I have a friend that he and I try to get to Vegas at least every few years together. Took my wife for the very first time this past year to surprise him on his birthday. I would love if you guys moved to Vegas!
The word is out man.. I prefer Oakland the birth of the RAIDERS!! But it's starting to get ugly between Oak and Mark.. Meanwhile Adelson is is building a 65K seat state of the art stadium.. By next year we could be the Las Vegas RAIDERS!! Trippy!!

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The word is out man.. I prefer Oakland the birth of the RAIDERS!! But it's starting to get ugly between Oak and Mark.. Meanwhile Adelson is is building a 65K seat state of the art stadium.. By next year we could be the Las Vegas RAIDERS!! Trippy!!
RAIDERS VS BRONCOS in a sold out Vegas stadium!! People from all over the world there to see the game!!