• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

What an ass whooping

Johnny Spartan

Big Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Holy shit that was an epic beat down today at Spartan Stadium! The Spartan D is one bad ass unit.

Taylor Lewan is a punk.

Devon Gardner sucks.

Best day of tailgating followed by one hell of a statement game.

Get ready Indy the Spartans are coming to town. :clap:

dougplayer

D Back and ranger fans are GAF....
Hoopla Cash
$ 234.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Save-a- lot will be packed with little sparty looking for a ugly green t shirt...
now tee shirt from the dollar store for sparty..
all out! Save-a-Lot is where little brother will be

xJokerz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Save-a- lot will be packed with little sparty looking for a ugly green t shirt...
now tee shirt from the dollar store for sparty..
all out! Save-a-Lot is where little brother will be

midland-store-front.jpg

MSUCTM96

USCG Master Captain
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
TRUE STORY: My father was 1 of 6 brothers and the Only to graduate college (Ferris). I always used to laugh when one Uncle in particular (a factory worker) who never attended college, let alone set foot on the campus in Ann Arbor. He always to this day, wore a leather University of Michigan jacket in the winter. He used to taunt me when UM beat MSU? Really, where did you attend college I would ask, just to be an asshole. I respect Michigan, as I have said before, my Grandfather went there, and my Uncle went there on a baseball scholarship and is a sports booster to this day. My point is there are far more "Save Allot"/"Walmart" Michigan fans running around Michigan then there are MSU fans by far. Just look for their vehicles, they will have the University of Michigan sticker next to the Browning deer antler logo on the back window of their Chevy pick up. :laugh3:

MSUCTM96

USCG Master Captain
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
EXAMPLE: This was taken by my condo Spring Break 2013 during the Final Four weekend. Surely a Walmart/Save Wolverine.

buckeyefansonlycom-0710.jpg

Johnny Spartan

Big Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sav-a-lot? That's all you got?

You're as lame as your god damn pathetic UofM coaches. Who coming off a buy week couldn't even come up with one new wrinkle, scheme on offense, not one. :lame:

Who's D Coord. doesn't look so great without Ed Reed, Ray Lewis and a host of other pro bowlers. :laugh3:

Why didn't you play the just wait we're tearing it up on the recruiting trail card? Probably because you know the number of stars behind a recruits name don't mean shit. It's what the coaches do to coach those kids up that counts, and your coaches suck at developing talent.

No get back to stacking those shelves at WalMart....

H2S

entropica robusta
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
speaking of recruits...

I thought it a pretty gutsy move to invite 100-some (are you kiddn me?) potential 2014/2015 recruits to State this weekend. Their decision on where to sign should be a lot easier now. MSU didn't just win a game yesterday, they won the fawking lottery!

dougplayer

D Back and ranger fans are GAF....
Hoopla Cash
$ 234.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yawn.
go burn some couchs and get ready for the annual late season let downs sparty

Ronnie

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fewer and fewer Wolverine fans remain alive that can remember when UM was relevant in NCAA football. They are just another "middle of the road" team, in a mediocre conference. Their spot has been taken by teams from Boise State, Northern Illinois, and Fresno. The distinctive football helmet which use to stand for toughness and winning, is now a forgotten memory to most college football fans. The days of Bo vs. Woody are long gone and soon to be passed on to history along with Knute Rockne, George Gipp, and Red Grange. How about one more weak 'Hail to the Victors'.....as Bob Ufer, Fielding Yost, Bo,and Fritz turn in their graves in tears.

Johnny Spartan

Big Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yawn.
go burn some couchs and get ready for the annual late season let downs sparty

Poor Dougie, still waiting for that let down, too bad it isn't coming. Your team will be lucky to win one of the next two games that will make them at best 3-4 over the last 7 games, there's your late season let down. Get used to it road games at OSU, MSU and Notre Dame next year for Brady.:lol:

Johnny Spartan

Big Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dougie you still waiting for the Spartan Meltdown? :wtf2:

H2S

entropica robusta
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
proud as punch...drunk as can be...

How late do we have to wait for that let down?

I'm tired of waiting. Let's go burn his couch. :becky:

Speaking of which...kudos to the drunken riotous arsonist revelers in EL on Saturday night...and shame on the gestapo politically-correct shriveled-dick thug police response; then, and now with their dirty "informer's" $20,000 rewards...pathetic shit. So they burned a few bushes, a fucking basketball hoop and a sofa or twelve?...so fucking what?...for gawd's sake, none of them were ALIVE the last time MSU did a Rose Trip...let em tear it up a bit.