• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

What about the D

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Permabanned, some guy got butthurt and posted PM's of doobs. Made a big ole shit about it even though it made him look like a 13 year old menstruating schoolgirl.
What? I don't know the whole story, but that Doobs moron deserved his ban and an asskicking after ridiculing a guy whose daughter died. It just does not get any lower than that. Biggest dick I've ever seen on any of htse forums. I'll find it for you if you want Romo

Godstree

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not disagreeing with you. Well, except for 55. He isn't going to be the guy he was 2 years ago and doesn't deserve another chance IMO. He should have been cut. Unless of course you think they are going to be a top 10 D. They just aren't going to be that good. My point was they don't have to be that good. I've said all year they just need a pass rush. I'm still not sure if they will have it, but I am a big D Lawrence fan so I'm hoping. IMO the secondary has been a very pleasant surprise o far. They are playing pretty well so far.

Me too and that is why I am so down on him for his suspension.

I hear he is making himself ready to be starter next week and he is doing what it takes to make an instant impact. We shall see if that holds true and I do give him more leeway than the other DE.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What? I don't know the whole story, but that Doobs moron deserved his ban and an asskicking after ridiculing a guy whose daughter died. It just does not get any lower than that. Biggest dick I've ever seen on any of htse forums. I'll find it for you if you want Romo

I would go to his threads titled the Doob Show. Once the thread got 10,000 posts , he would start a new season. They would play some games occasionally , but it was mostly just talk about any and everything. I tried to go there a few weeks back and it said it was cancelled. I never knew the guy to be a jerk. He was always ok with me. I had no idea he did that though. I take your word for it.

R.J. MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will keep his memory alive. :suds:
And i have stayed out of it since it is old hat but i could pick apart the bullshit reasoning over banning him for what he posted. But whatever. His mark is all over this website, banners, doobs emoticon, posts etc.

Why don't you paste what Doob's wrote so we can see it?

...you know..since it's all bullshit & all.

snookdad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's be honest, the D hasn't been great, but we knew that coming in. They just need to be good enough. If the D is NFL Average we can make some waves. I think the D was a little lost in spots today when you realize the not so great talent on the other side of the field that looked pretty good today. Who was saying last week how the read option never works? Star? But, without your best pass rusher and your best corner (although Mo looking to grab that title) you don't expect dominance. Next week will be a good test for this team. I do think the D can do enough to let the Offense win some games this year. I loved the key late turnover. That's the play we never seemed to make over the last handful of years.
Yep face it if Gabbert was a better QB the Mo pick is likely a TD. he was beat a better throw puts us in a bad situation. If we beat the Bengals, that will make me really think more positively about this team.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep, and I liked Doobs, but he went way out of bounds. His ban is all his fault.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep face it if Gabbert was a better QB the Mo pick is likely a TD. he was beat a better throw puts us in a bad situation. If we beat the Bengals, that will make me really think more positively about this team.
I'm gonna give Mo some credit, because it looked like the separation came after Mo started tracking the ball. Not saying Mo had perfect coverage but he was closer than some are suggesting.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wilcox made another play

maybe a player becomes somewhat better with lesser role....time will tell

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is 100% wrong. That was outstanding coverage by Mo. It was by no means a sure fire TD from a better QB. He was running toe to toe with Smith until he saw how underthrown the ball was and slowed down to catch it. Had the ball been thrown better Mo was running fast enough to break up the pass or at least make Smith struggle to catch it because Smith is by no means Calvin Johnson. If you watch the replay, you can clearly see Smith only got separation when Mo slowed down to catch the ball. Let's just give Mo credit here and stop assuming that all our corners just get burned and bailed out by the opponent QBs.

snookdad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is 100% wrong. That was outstanding coverage by Mo. It was by no means a sure fire TD from a better QB. He was running toe to toe with Smith until he saw how underthrown the ball was and slowed down to catch it. Had the ball been thrown better Mo was running fast enough to break up the pass or at least make Smith struggle to catch it because Smith is by no means Calvin Johnson. If you watch the replay, you can clearly see Smith only got separation when Mo slowed down to catch the ball. Let's just give Mo credit here and stop assuming that all our corners just get burned and bailed out by the opponent QBs.
I disagree the fact of the matter is It was Gabbert , it was a bad through and Claiborne mad the play. We won the game, but I'm telling you guys if these db's don't clean up the shaky play its going to be bad. Bengals, GB, Steelers games will prove a lot either way about our team. I hope i'm wrong about Clay no one will be happier than I. My fingers or crossed. We shall see.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wilcox made another play

maybe a player becomes somewhat better with lesser role....time will tell
Could have been a pick, but yes the coverage was pretty much perfect on that play. In a way that was a more important play for him in my eyes than the forced fumbles. We always new he could hit, but running step for step with a WR and turning and locating the ball was nice to see IMO. If I remember correctly I think he has made a big play in all 4 games so far. 30 still moves him to the bench on certain plays if I'm coach once Scandrick gets back. I think we may have a player there. Carr is another one who I think is playing well this year. From reading the game day threads I'm not sure everyone would agree with me, but I think he has been decent. Our corners just look like they are playing with confidence and much tougher than in the past. Mo of course is playing like a Pro Bowler IMO. Very excited to see what happens if Scandrick is healthy. You can never have too many good cover guys, but maybe Mo stepping up makes the Elliott over Ramsey pick a little better for us in retrospect.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Could have been a pick, but yes the coverage was pretty much perfect on that play. In a way that was a more important play for him in my eyes than the forced fumbles. We always new he could hit, but running step for step with a WR and turning and locating the ball was nice to see IMO. If I remember correctly I think he has made a big play in all 4 games so far. 30 still moves him to the bench on certain plays if I'm coach once Scandrick gets back. I think we may have a player there. Carr is another one who I think is playing well this year. From reading the game day threads I'm not sure everyone would agree with me, but I think he has been decent. Our corners just look like they are playing with confidence and much tougher than in the past. Mo of course is playing like a Pro Bowler IMO. Very excited to see what happens if Scandrick is healthy. You can never have too many good cover guys, but maybe Mo stepping up makes the Elliott over Ramsey pick a little better for us in retrospect.

Those game day threads can be rough at times

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Those game day threads can be rough at times
too much whining and bitching for my taste. Everyone sucks and the refs are always out to get us.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it is mostly heat of the moment. As far as the flags, I thought we caught some breaks the other day

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it is mostly heat of the moment. As far as the flags, I thought we caught some breaks the other day
I'm not so sure. I guess a little. I am a big fan of letting them play football and not ruining the game with penalties and yes, I thought the big Roughing call was kind of weak. BUT,,,there was clearly a whistle (heck there were 2 or 3) so, don't hit the QB. Letter of the law there is zero doubt that is a penalty. It was way after the whistle and it was the QB. that is life in the NFL today. So while I don't throw the flag myself if I'm the ref, the defender had only himself to blame for the penalty. It was a stupid play. On all the talk about PI??? Again, let them play. It was fair for both sides. Take a look at the video of the TD in the corner of the end zone to Butler where the ref gets hurt and look at the defender blatantly pushing Beasley down.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was talking about the Green false starts more than anything. As far as the PIs, the defender actually hit Witten while the ball was in the air. Tough calls to make

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was talking about the Green false starts more than anything. As far as the PIs, the defender actually hit Witten while the ball was in the air. Tough calls to make
Correct and that would have been a big automatic first down.

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What? I don't know the whole story, but that Doobs moron deserved his ban and an asskicking after ridiculing a guy whose daughter died. It just does not get any lower than that.
Wow I always casually looked over the Doobs show but giving anything but your best or just keeping your mouth shut to anybody that has lost a loved one is beyond dumb.........

paraphrasing the good book "as you sow so shall you reap" Doobs evidently met the Grim Reaper on the Hoop

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This defense looks like a sieve. Just pathetic