• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

WHAT A SEASON!!! GOOD NIGHT LAKERS!!!

Wildcatsfan1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I may also had I'm not familiar with how another man's dick changes. Glad you're up to date on that though. If any of Jason Collins' friends have questions, I'm sure you'd be able to assist.

Lakers+USC=#1

Fuck CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The LAKERS had 2 All-star starters play 76+ games.

Only OKC had that much health at the elite level.
The Lakers had injuries to their #3 guys and lower in the rotation. It wasn't the two superstar hall of famers in Kobe and Howard.
Any coach in the entire league should be able to win 55 games with 2 first allstar starters playing the entire season. You could surround that with 10 D-leaguers and still win 47 games.

It was woeful underachievement.

Injuries are just an excuse to cover the ugly failure and complete disaster of the season.

LAKERS EXPECTATIONS:

1. Las Vegas co-favorites with Miami to win it all before the season.
2. CBS Sports pre-season #2.
3. SLAM magazine #3.
4. ESPN #2.
5. CNN/SI #3
6. 3 MVPS, 2 DPOY, COY, and 6 allstars

The season has to be considered a complete FLOP.

This was a team that was expected to maybe win it all.

Metta World Peace predicted 73-9.

It was bold boasting by a flakey guy, but nobody in September thought it was pure insanity to think 73-9.

I thought 65+ wins was the minimum myself with that roster.

Now show me how they flopped in the playoffs.

wlk3

Me and the guys
Hoopla Cash
$ 168,223.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Michael Eric Dyson...LOL...is he supposed to be relevant or something? Unlike the FWAA I can't say he's well known. Let me know if she wants some tips.

I guess you wouldn't know who he is since you don't know shit about the real world... FWAA...? Fuck Wads And Assholes...? And yes that's a personal account not connected to anything for family... Just linked it to show unlike you I'm not full of shit...

Wildcatsfan1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Full of shit? LOL. There's an FWAA directory big guy. You can check last years or this years when it comes out in early June anytime you'd like for my name.

As for L+USC = #1. We already showed your postseason flop vs Dallas.

But at the same time, it's MUCH WORSE to flop as a title contender for an entire season than one series like the Mavs a few years back. At least for a while they were legit. You clowns sucked from Day 1. Never came close to matching the hype. INFINITELY worse.

Wildcatsfan1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BTW wlk, if that's your son, which I assume it is. Get him jogging. Child diabetes is getting worse and worse and overweight kids are prime targets. I'd hate for him to have to take insulin shots every day when he's a teenager because you didn't make him exercise. He's too chubby for his age.

Lakers+USC=#1

Fuck CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its sad wildpussy dont claim the suns anymore, and ran off too the celtics. Now that the celtics are falling off, I wonder what team he will run to now. My guess is the Heat.

Wildcatsfan1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I still claim Celtics and Suns as always. Been chatting with threegamer on Twitter about Suns all year. It's certainly funny you're arguing about my NON-HOMETOWN team instead of my hometown one. Wonder why that is?

RINGZZZZZ

Lakers+USC=#1

Fuck CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Full of shit? LOL. There's an FWAA directory big guy. You can check last years or this years when it comes out in early June anytime you'd like for my name.

As for L+USC = #1. We already showed your postseason flop vs Dallas.

But at the same time, it's MUCH WORSE to flop as a title contender for an entire season than one series like the Mavs a few years back. At least for a while they were legit. You clowns sucked from Day 1. Never came close to matching the hype. INFINITELY worse.

That wasnt a major flop.

Wildcatsfan1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If that helps you sleep at night...

wlk3

Me and the guys
Hoopla Cash
$ 168,223.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BTW wlk, if that's your son, which I assume it is. Get him jogging. Child diabetes is getting worse and worse and overweight kids are prime targets. I'd hate for him to have to take insulin shots every day when he's a teenager because you didn't make him exercise. He's too chubby for his age.

Are you mad because he's bigger than you and he's only 8... Or is it that I have an 8 year old son and you were in college for 8 years and didn't get 1 piece of pussy...?

Wildcatsfan1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why do you think I'm mad? I'm simply offering you advice. You don't have to take it. That college degree is framed now my man. You honestly think I'm angry I did 5 years? Hell I'd go back for more tomorrow if I could. I'm here trying to help your son out by telling you to get him involved in youth sports and you're the one resorting to insults. So tell me who is angry? Give your son a chance. Don't let him get fat on the couch.

Lakers+USC=#1

Fuck CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I still claim Celtics and Suns as always. Been chatting with threegamer on Twitter about Suns all year. It's certainly funny you're arguing about my NON-HOMETOWN team instead of my hometown one. Wonder why that is?

RINGZZZZZ

Im arguing about your main team, how is that a probem? Oh, and I told you that you sound corny always arguing what city is better.

Wildcatsfan1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where's my boy Hammer at by the way? See man, I come here for one day and post some thoughts on the Lakers and it's like a flock of seagulls. Jesus guys relax. I don't know why Hammer was so angry with me.

wlk3

Me and the guys
Hoopla Cash
$ 168,223.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Full of shit? LOL. There's an FWAA directory big guy. You can check last years or this years when it comes out in early June.

I'm sure your name is there, that's why you pay the fee dumbass...:clap:

Wildcatsfan1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, I know you don't like rings. Corny has been an outdated word for almost a decade now. I'd try something else.

Wildcatsfan1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sure your name is there, that's why you pay the fee dumbass...:clap:

You think they get us media credentials and publish magazines and name cards out of their own pocket. Why do you think most of the major CFB writers in the country join and pay the same fee every year? Gotta support the organization. If it were simply a pay and join, don't you think more than 900-1000 people would be in it? LOL. Gotta be good at what you do man. When you get busy, go find me on Scout.Com as well. Been paid to write there for a while now.

wlk3

Me and the guys
Hoopla Cash
$ 168,223.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My son has a baseball game tomorrow actually, and that's a pic of him during basketball season... All A honor roll all year as well... I don't think I need the advice from 4 foot tall virgin who's still living off mommy and daddy's coin...

Wildcatsfan1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I'm glad he's not following in your foot steps. You really gotta pick up the insults though man. These lame attempts at generic putdowns aren't going to cut it. But baseball is a lot of standing around. I'd recommend soccer for him. Would take the weight off fast and greatly lower his chances of developing diabetes.

wlk3

Me and the guys
Hoopla Cash
$ 168,223.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You think they get us media credentials and publish magazines and name cards out of their own pocket. Why do you think most of the major CFB writers in the country join and pay the same fee every year? Gotta support the organization. If it were simply a pay and join, don't you think more than 900-1000 people would be in it? LOL. Gotta be good at what you do man. When you get busy, go find me on Scout.Com as well. Been paid to write there for a while now.

Translation: "if you act now, we'll throw in 100 business cards, 2 bobble heads and a picture of you photoshopped next to your favorite athlete...operators are standing by...":laugh3:

wlk3

Me and the guys
Hoopla Cash
$ 168,223.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I'm glad he's not following in your foot steps. You really gotta pick up the insults though man. These lame attempts at generic putdowns aren't going to cut it. But baseball is a lot of standing around. I'd recommend soccer for him. Would take the weight off fast and greatly lower his chances of developing diabetes.

Yeah you probably didn't get too much action in the dugout...