• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

WHAT A SEASON!!! GOOD NIGHT LAKERS!!!

Hornsstampede2.0

Guy Who Never Responds
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The LAKERS had 2 All-star starters play 76+ games.

Only OKC had that much health at the elite level.
The Lakers had injuries to their #3 guys and lower in the rotation. It wasn't the two superstar hall of famers in Kobe and Howard.
Any coach in the entire league should be able to win 55 games with 2 first allstar starters playing the entire season. You could surround that with 10 D-leaguers and still win 47 games.

It was woeful underachievement.

Injuries are just an excuse to cover the ugly failure and complete disaster of the season.

LAKERS EXPECTATIONS:

1. Las Vegas co-favorites with Miami to win it all before the season.
2. CBS Sports pre-season #2.
3. SLAM magazine #3.
4. ESPN #2.
5. CNN/SI #3
6. 3 MVPS, 2 DPOY, COY, and 6 allstars

The season has to be considered a complete FLOP.

This was a team that was expected to maybe win it all.

Metta World Peace predicted 73-9.

It was bold boasting by a flakey guy, but nobody in September thought it was pure insanity to think 73-9.

I thought 65+ wins was the minimum myself with that roster.

heatmyshorts

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Get at me when the Lakers flop in the playoffs.

Would you consider the time Malone and Payton joined the Lakers a playoff flop? They got beat by a supposedly starless Detroit team.

HurricaneDij39

The Middle of Everywhere: NWI
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hammer,

I don't think anyone would be too upset if you ban this troll right now. I hate the Lakers, but it's been this way at CBS as well. He brings nothing positive to the community. Just an instigator, that's all.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Theres no reason to ban WCF.

He did nothing wrong

thehoorse

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
A team that lost on the road all season was going to suddenly have success against a team with one of the best records in the league at home?

Man, I knew you Lakers fans were pathetic but I didn't think you'd sink this low.

The Lakers had their two best players for almost the whole year and were going to finish SEVENTH. This isn't the NFL, MLB or NHL. Talent just about ALWAYS wins in the NBA. Lakers had more than enough and flopped.

I.E a FLOP.

It was as big a flop as any the pro sports world has seen.

Hello WCF. Glad to see you here. Almost as much as seeing the Lakers fail :lol::suds:

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The Lakers had injuries to their #3 guys and lower in the rotation. It wasn't the two superstar hall of famers in Kobe and Howard.
Any coach in the entire league should be able to win 55 games with 2 first allstar starters playing the entire season. You could surround that with 10 D-leaguers and still win 47 games.

Injuries are just an excuse to cover the ugly failure and complete disaster of the season.

LAKERS EXPECTATIONS:

3. SLAM magazine #3.
4. ESPN #2.
5. CNN/SI #3

It was bold boasting by a flakey guy, but nobody in September thought it was pure insanity to think 73-9.

:clap::clap::clap::clap:

thehoorse

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
Hammer,

I don't think anyone would be too upset if you ban this troll right now. I hate the Lakers, but it's been this way at CBS as well. He brings nothing positive to the community. Just an instigator, that's all.

Not true. WCF is one of the more intelligent posters on this forum without question. If you don't get his wit then that's too bad, but he does make informed posts.

RobToxin

Roid Raging
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldn't ban WCF but I will point out that the Lakers were eliminated almost a wek ago and to start this thread today is rather:lame:

Wildcatsfan1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sorry Rob. Been busy. Didn't get a chance to find out the new message boards till recently. Didn't notice the topic discussed so brought it up for discussion. I'd say at 6 pages, I've clearly brought a discussion and thus traffic to the message boards here. I'd say I'm more than doing this site a service.

heatmyshorts

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

LAKERS EXPECTATIONS:

3. SLAM magazine #3.
4. ESPN #2.
5. CNN/SI #3

The bigger question is are these actual talents overrated?

HurricaneDij39

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bout to join the Heat banadwagon now that both the Suns and Celtics suck WCF? :lame:

For the record, don't bother with your "dishes" comeback. I working a man's job now. Just check my profile.

Wildcatsfan1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bout to join the Heat banadwagon now that both the Suns and Celtics suck WCF? :lame:

For the record, don't bother with your "dishes" comeback. I working a man's job now. Just check my profile.

My boys got 17 rings. What do I need to join a wagon for? Who in their right mind would leave the greatest franchise ever?

One win from the Finals with Rondo. Not even one series win without him.

And remember when you asked if they were better without him? LOL.

thehoorse

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3

Uh, if you're embarrassed about a past dish washing job then don't bring it up yourself!

RobToxin

Roid Raging
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sorry Rob. Been busy. Didn't get a chance to find out the new message boards till recently. Didn't notice the topic discussed so brought it up for discussion. I'd say at 6 pages, I've clearly brought a discussion and thus traffic to the message boards here. I'd say I'm more than doing this site a service.

Well, then, carry on. :suds:

Wildcatsfan1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cane you couldn't stumble into a legit insult. Don't flatter yourself. You get a promotion to fryalator?

thehoorse

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
I ain't embarassed. It's just that WCF uses it like a broken record every time I insult him.

Okay that's cool then. Let him bring it up as much as he wants then, who cares. By the way, congrats on the new job.

HurricaneDij39

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My boys got 17 rings. What do I need to join a wagon for? Who in their right mind would leave the greatest franchise ever?

One win from the Finals with Rondo. Not even one series win without him.

And remember when you asked if they were better without him? LOL.

Still had a better record without him on the season. Bulls can't say the same such thing about Rose. Not saying Rondo is a bad player, but he has a bit of an ego problem that he needs to work on, and I actually believe he will. Too bad his supporting cast is getting even more over the hill, though.