• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

WHAT A SEASON!!! GOOD NIGHT LAKERS!!!

Wildcatsfan1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Make sure you share those sentiments with all the guys on CBS and ESPN in the FWAA as well.

Wildcatsfan1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Zzzzz...is your 8 year old on the keyboard now? C'mon man. What am I even supposed to say to a lame insult like that? Am I supposed to sit here and argue about my Little League prowess? LOL. I'll say this and leave it there. I was NEVER in as bad of physical athletic shape as your son at any age growing up. I stayed more than active in sports to not ever be called overweight.

wlk3

Me and the guys
Hoopla Cash
$ 168,223.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great comeback... Well off to bed... It was fun smashing my old punching bag... By the way, I thought this writing thing was just to pass the time since your "real job" was going to pay big dividends upon graduation... Guess that went out the window...good luck short stack... And remember, "for a limited time we'll throw in stilts...call now!!!" :yahoo:

Wildcatsfan1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
O we both know I never said it was to pass time. It's simply extra income. Add in it's enjoyable for me and why on earth would I give it up. How many people can get paid professionally for something they didn't even major in school in? If you're ever in the market for commercial property in the Boston area I'll be HAPPY to give you my contact information. But of course I can't have you emailing my company without a legitimate interest. I mean, I have no issue putting my website and even FWAA membership out there, but do you HONESTLY think I'd let you know my place of work and risk my boss seeing me troll you guys? SMH. Give me SOME credit.

wlk3

Me and the guys
Hoopla Cash
$ 168,223.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow I had no idea you were so athletic...

Attachments

• malecheerleader.jpg
    malecheerleader.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 81

Wildcatsfan1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If your son doesn't get on a better workout regiment you'll be fitting him for that outfit soon. lol

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sorry Rob. Been busy. Didn't get a chance to find out the new message boards till recently. Didn't notice the topic discussed so brought it up for discussion. I'd say at 6 pages, I've clearly brought a discussion and thus traffic to the message boards here. I'd say I'm more than doing this site a service.

Yeah. Whatsoever have we done without you so far? Puhlease. :rollseyes:

Can you guys please report any post from this asshole that contains his spammy links? I predict he doesn't make the weekend here.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah. Whatsoever have we done without you so far? Puhlease. :rollseyes:

Can you guys please report any post from this asshole that contains his spammy links? I predict he doesn't make the weekend here.

ahhh, that's always been part of the lilliputians amazing charm. he always knew how to win friends and influence people, no doubt about it...:laugh3:

Big Red Slugs

Captain Hook
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For Fuck's Sake, Stop Feeding the Self-Proclaimed Troll.

wlk3

Me and the guys
Hoopla Cash
$ 168,223.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My bad gentlemen, I won't bother short stack any longer...

wlk3

Me and the guys
Hoopla Cash
$ 168,223.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good god BRS, loan me 500 vbucks...:suds:

HurricaneDij39

The Middle of Everywhere: NWI
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I still claim Celtics and Suns as always. Been chatting with threegamer on Twitter about Suns all year. It's certainly funny you're arguing about my NON-HOMETOWN team instead of my hometown one. Wonder why that is?

RINGZZZZZ

Dude you make all Laker haters look bad at this point.

Understand guys that Twitter and social media is his life, just like a little teenage girl. Don't bother engaging yourself in a competition with him. He'll just make up some bogus story about how he did better. He been pulling that shit with me for years. I googled FWAA a few months ago just for fun and couldn't find his name anywhere. Go figure.

LAKERSUSCBAM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lakers season is easier to digest knowing the celtics ain't doin shit again -- per my math, one title with the BIG 3; and one title in 27 yrs....can you say irrelevant?

JUST THE FACTS

Flauge

Still a Heat fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lakers season is easier to digest knowing the celtics ain't doin shit again -- per my math, one title with the BIG 3; and one title in 27 yrs....can you say irrelevant?

JUST THE FACTS

C's are irrelevant. It's also getting worse.. Ray Ray bolted for Miami because I think he saw the writing on the wall. From what I have been rading, good chance KG and Doc retire. Paul Pierce could be bought out.

Rebuilding time around Rajon.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
C's are irrelevant. It's also getting worse.. Ray Ray bolted for Miami because I think he saw the writing on the wall. From what I have been rading, good chance KG and Doc retire. Paul Pierce could be bought out.

Don't worry about the Celtics. Any day now, crotchrocker will start a thread telling us all how the Celtics will win the title next season using only the return of Rondo to the current roster!! :becky:

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude you make all Laker haters look bad at this point.

Understand guys that Twitter and social media is his life, just like a little teenage girl. Don't bother engaging yourself in a competition with him. He'll just make up some bogus story about how he did better. He been pulling that shit with me for years. I googled FWAA a few months ago just for fun and couldn't find his name anywhere. Go figure.

In that case he did the right thing - He made them look like what they are. They are pieces of shit - not worth the time:laugh3:

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Rondo is not enough to rebuild around without a dominant big man and a shooting forward. And you're going to ask Danny Ainge to orchestrate this rebuilding? Boston won't be relevant for a decade. At least. And you have no idea how much joy that infuses me with.