• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Wentz or Goff

which qb do you want?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have laughed that hard SINCE 1994

Hysterical-Laughing-Gif-07.gif

in·ter·vene
ˌin(t)ərˈvēn/
verb
gerund or present participle: intervening

1. occur in time between events.
"to occupy the intervening months, she took a job in a hospital.
By the way SJ, what have you done since High School?

Now don't forget to tell me all about 9th grade or 12th grade for that matter!

mj-laughing.gif

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
in·ter·vene
ˌin(t)ərˈvēn/
verb

Now don't forget to tell me about 9th grade!

mj-laughing.gif

Since HS? Turned pro after college and started playing golf professionally in 1998. Played for about 6-7 years. Sure as hell wasn't my coaches fault for not making it. :D Had the talent, but needed more discipline and more cash.

Now I'm back as an amateur. So i'm gonna need more "coaching up". Working 9-5 takes a toll on the golf game as well.

9th grade was a wee-lad stat geek as a freshman in HS.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We've gone from back pedaling to drunk back pedaling

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
in·ter·vene
ˌin(t)ərˈvēn/
verb

Now don't forget to tell me all about 9th grade or 12th grade for that matter!

mj-laughing.gif

I guess this can be looked at differently...

1) "What have YOU done since high school?" This would be the Gap between high school and the present or NOW. :lol:

2) "My high school golf team hasn't been this good since 1994." I read this and think.. The last time they've been this good is in 1994. :scratch:

Now you can break this down however you want, but i try to keep things simple so..

And My reading is usually ok. It's my writing that can be really jacked at times.

Rambunctious

9er hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Defense is better? :scratch:

LBs kind of scare me. CBs outside Tru scare me. Not sure about this 4-2-5 defense we are rolling out, especially against good running attacks.
Just having JL out of the way will improve the defense in my opinion. He looked beaten over and over again in the Saints/Raiders game yesterday, he totally muffed two tackles and was out of position the whole game. Now I can see what was wrong with our run defense. Pass defense; I do agree with you. With Gaines out tonight someone will need to step up. So call me crazy; but I do think this seasons defense (if they stay healthy) will be better than last seasons.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just having JL out of the way will improve the defense in my opinion. He looked beaten over and over again in the Saints/Raiders game yesterday, he totally muffed two tackles and was out of position the whole game. Now I can see what was wrong with our run defense. Pass defense; I do agree with you. With Gaines out tonight someone will need to step up. So call me crazy; but I do think this seasons defense (if they stay healthy) will be better than last seasons.

I guess we will find out. Seems to me that JL staying in the middle with Tree and Ayers on the outside is a better run stuffing D. But maybe we are trying to defend the cray-cray Chip Kelly and his madness.

If he goes to Carlos Hyde at 235 and wants to shove the ball down our throat, it's not going to be easy for our LBs + Barron to stop.

Could be wrong, but i would think our weakness would be the running attack and then PA pass

Last edited:

Rambunctious

9er hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:bored2:Well I could be wrong....lol it sure wouldn't be the first time when evaluating the Rams upcoming seasons over the last decade or so. It could go either way I guess. Got my hopes up again...I just can't help it. :think:

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:bored2:Well I could be wrong....lol it sure wouldn't be the first time when evaluating the Rams upcoming seasons over the last decade or so. It could go either way I guess. Got my hopes up again...I just can't help it. :think:

I just hope our defense is a push.

Not sure our LB's or hybrid CB/LB's's or whatever they are, will be any better this year.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess we will find out. Seems to me that JL staying in the middle with Tree and Ayers on the outside is a better run stuffing D. But maybe we are trying to defend the cray-cray Chip Kelly and his madness.

If he goes to Carlos Hyde at 235 and wants to shove the ball down our throat, it's not going to be easy for our LBs + Barron to stop.

Could be wrong, but i would think our weakness would be the running attack and then PA pass

The new defense is a bit worrisome for run defense, agreed. Hopefully the upgrade in speed to the hole negates the loss of strength in that hole. At least for tonight, SF doesn't have many receiving threats, so we could see a lot of 8 in the box, albeit a small 8.

zeke2829

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Okay, so let's look at this a little deeper.

We had 4 games last year that had a call or play gone this way or that, we had a good chance at winning. Had we won them all, we would have won 11 games. In most of those games, we had poor QB play, mostly rookie or second year guys on the O line, no Todd Gurley for the first 4 games and an OC who was fired.

This year, I think we have the best group of QB's we've had since Warner/Bulger. Todd Gurley is starting Week 1, and let's not forget the addition by subtraction by ousting Cookie. Robinson's looked good. Britt looks solid and could be set up for his best year ever. Tavon will be featured a lot more. Higbee had a great rookie preseason, so look for good things from him, and Cooper has shined too as both a WR and with ST's.

I'll go on record right now and say that the Rams' offense is much better and will improve over last year.

eh hem.....Alright V-Mike I want an explanation!

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
eh hem.....Alright V-Mike I want an explanation!
I got nuthin!

What do you think of my Larry Brooks jersey I'll be wearing to the Seahags game?

st_louis_rams_bagheads.jpg

zeke2829

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow....this could very well be the scene in our home opener in LA!

zeke2829

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

our new an improved offense!

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1