• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Wentz or Goff

which qb do you want?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I did enjoy the banter though.:thumb::nod:

I enjoyed it. No name calling, no tissues needed to be handed out, etc. It was a bit off topic, but it got us to the conclusion most of us were aware of. Goff needs some time.. Could he pick things up fast? :hope: With a young RB and O-line, maybe they click? Consistency is what I'd love to see and that's IF Goff picks it up quick..

College football can't get here soon enough for me. NFL right after.

I really am interested in what Mannion has. He needs a pocket and that usually spells disaster in the NFC West, but he didn't get thrown to the wolves and should be much better than he showed last year.

Probably need to start a new thread: "Who starts at QB" soon

Before Vita starts drankin kool-aid again and goes on his PAC 12 honk. :lol:

zeke2829

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I enjoyed it. No name calling, no tissues needed to be handed out, etc. It was a bit off topic, but it got us to the conclusion most of us were aware of. Goff needs some time.. Could he pick things up fast? :hope: With a young RB and O-line, maybe they click? Consistency is what I'd love to see and that's IF Goff picks it up quick..

College football can't get here soon enough for me. NFL right after.

I really am interested in what Mannion has. He needs a pocket and that usually spells disaster in the NFC West, but he didn't get thrown to the wolves and should be much better than he showed last year.

Probably need to start a new thread: "Who starts at QB" soon

Before Vita starts drankin kool-aid again and goes on his PAC 12 honk. :lol:

I drink a lot of stuff that makes me feel good! ....But never once have I drank the V-Mike potion of "Rams will Win You'll See!" Kool Aid! :kermit:

Where in the hell do I find it? :scratch:

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I drink a lot of stuff that makes me feel good! ....But never once have I drank the V-Mike potion of "Rams will Win You'll See!" Kool Aid! :kermit:

Where in the hell do I find it? :scratch:

I don't think he's saying "the Rams will win you'll see". I think he's just a positive dude and the fact that he is so positive, eventually leads him to the well of hope/he's stoked about the future/Rams are in LA -- this leads to a the Cali kool-aid well.

;)

And there's wrong with that...

Until you go so far as honkity honk honk on the PAC 12.

:doobs:

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nothing wrong with that... Man that would have funny if my English didn't suck

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wentz came out smelling like a rose today.

Well, too bad for him he won't get to play in Philly vs the Browns every week.

Next up....

MNF vs the Bears in Chicago!

Big stage, better team, but still not the same as facing NFC West defenses.

LongtimeRamsFan42

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wentz came out smelling like a rose today.

Well, too bad for him he won't get to play in Philly vs the Browns every week.

Next up....

MNF vs the Bears in Chicago!

Big stage, better team, but still not the same as facing NFC West defenses.

Not doubt about it, Wentz did a hell of a job...First NFL start with barely any preseason snaps and plays like that? Have to be impressed no matter what team he played against...

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree. I especially liked his poise and determination to make accurate throws once he read the defenses. It was impressive indeed. We shall how he does against Chicago.

Jermaine133

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
he won't play the browns every week but hey, he looks like a QB instead of a scared little fumbling shit lmao.

zeke2829

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The pundits have already begun the season comparison and it is not good for Snisher.

The Terrifying Truth: Carson Wentz's strong debut was a nightmare for the Rams

Carson Wentz has a better supporting cast than we do! Over all a better offense! He's still a kid, but the survival or success rate is probably a lot better in Philly than it is on our team.

Going into the new season with basically the same offense as last year doesn't give much hope for us RAM fans. Nobody wanted that trade to happen but I guess I'm sort of glad the Fisher is smart enough to sit him. Sitting him will help in the future but that's not going to help matters now. That being said, I'm not expecting too much from this team this year. 5 wins/ 6 wins maybe? :L

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not expecting too much from this team this year. 5 wins/ 6 wins maybe?
Some more bad juju. :gaah:

(Jermaine said nearly the same thing on 'Denver wanted Keenum' thread)

And I was so ready to give you the 'winner rating' for your post too.

Rambunctious

9er hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Goff playing with the Rams 1st string vs the lowly Browns would have changed today's conversation. It's only one game. Lets see how Wentz fairs against a winning team before we all march towards the cliffs edge.

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The pundits have already begun the season comparison and it is not good for Snisher.

The Terrifying Truth: Carson Wentz's strong debut was a nightmare for the Rams
Fist of all, not for you RR rather for the author Jeff Smith, what was so infamous about selecting Goff at this point?

We all know the story at this point, but we’ve come a long way since that phone call on draft night and the infamous selection of Goff.

Oh Lordy, this Jeff Smith RR is more of a hack than a pundit, what a freaking typo....

It’s the painful truth, and even though Wentz was perfect in the team’s victory over the Browns in Week 1, he didn’t have to be.

Then he summarizes with this...

With that said, Goff is still a player with big upside and one who can grow into a strong NFL quarterback. Patience is going to be key

:lol:

Patience my ass Jeff Smith, you clown!

zeke2829

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some more bad juju. :gaah:

(Jermaine said nearly the same thing on 'Denver wanted Keenum' thread)

And I was so ready to give you the 'winner rating' for your post too.

With this offense there is no way we win 8 games! ...Tonight's game will tell a lot!

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With this offense there is no way we win 8 games! ...Tonight's game will tell a lot!
Okay, so let's look at this a little deeper.

We had 4 games last year that had a call or play gone this way or that, we had a good chance at winning. Had we won them all, we would have won 11 games. In most of those games, we had poor QB play, mostly rookie or second year guys on the O line, no Todd Gurley for the first 4 games and an OC who was fired.

This year, I think we have the best group of QB's we've had since Warner/Bulger. Todd Gurley is starting Week 1, and let's not forget the addition by subtraction by ousting Cookie. Robinson's looked good. Britt looks solid and could be set up for his best year ever. Tavon will be featured a lot more. Higbee had a great rookie preseason, so look for good things from him, and Cooper has shined too as both a WR and with ST's.

I'll go on record right now and say that the Rams' offense is much better and will improve over last year.

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On paper, this should be a win. But with the way this team has been over the Fisher era of losing a couple of games each season that they have no business losing, I'm kind of worried. Just need the defense and Gurley to step it up tonight to ensure that doesn't happen.

chy1127

Peace & Love, Peace & Luv
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was fortunate enough (insert sarcasm) to watch the game with about 10 Eagles fans. The consensus was that he throws a good touch pass and generally put it where only the receiver had a chance. He needs to get a little more zip on his other passes. The big thing was having 3-4 balls knocked down by the linemen. Most of them would still have Sammy for the season than Wentz.

zeke2829

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Okay, so let's look at this a little deeper.

We had 4 games last year that had a call or play gone this way or that, we had a good chance at winning. Had we won them all, we would have won 11 games. In most of those games, we had poor QB play, mostly rookie or second year guys on the O line, no Todd Gurley for the first 4 games and an OC who was fired.

This year, I think we have the best group of QB's we've had since Warner/Bulger. Todd Gurley is starting Week 1, and let's not forget the addition by subtraction by ousting Cookie. Robinson's looked good. Britt looks solid and could be set up for his best year ever. Tavon will be featured a lot more. Higbee had a great rookie preseason, so look for good things from him, and Cooper has shined too as both a WR and with ST's.

I'll go on record right now and say that the Rams' offense is much better and will improve over last year.

That's just it, we don't know how to win close games! Our offense consist of a bunch of kids, we have no veteran leadership. Kenny Britt is probably the oldest and he is nothing to write home to mother about! :gaah:

zeke2829

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If we don't win this game tonight, we may only win 5 games. If we win, i'll say 8-8 at best.

Love me some groundhog day!

^^ You heard it here 1st on the ~SportsHoopla!!~ ^^