• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Wells reports done..finds Bradys a cheater

PatsFan2003

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Personally I don't think the big deal will be the deflated balls. Lying and stonewalling might be what causes the issue. The league lets the teams have the balls and makes no secret they want offense. They were practically begging them to do something like this. I would have respected the Pats much more if they said "Everyone does it, they didn't reinflate them after we gave them to them so what's the big deal? Had someone mentioned something we would have stopped".

I think you saw why.. While the rules do get broken and bent on a regular basis, there are too many Hammers of the world ready to jump on the Patriots for anything.

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yup they beat the colts cause of an unfair advantage .. but what about the Ravens ? . no they should not of been in the SB cause of the cheating .. BIG BIG BIG * by that sb win
what you just typed makes no sense.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"By Friday afternoon we'll forget this ever happened." - Rock

clemtheslowson

back from the dead
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yup they beat the colts cause of an unfair advantage .. but what about the Ravens ? . no they should not of been in the SB cause of the cheating .. BIG BIG BIG * by that sb win
That is your opinion.

Be happy with that.

Cyder

Justin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think you saw why.. While the rules do get broken and bent on a regular basis, there are too many Hammers of the world ready to jump on the Patriots for anything.
The problem is they didn't just deny, they went full retard denial from the owner on down. And as we all know you can't accomplish much going full retard

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First of all, Brady's denials that he didn't know are pure bullshit and an insult to anyone with a 2 brain cells to rub together. There are 2 players who touch the football on virtually every single play, the quarterback and the center. So, even if you want to believe that some Patriots ballboy or equipment manager would actually be stupid enough to alter the footballs without Brady's okay, there is no way that he and/or the center didn't know that the footballs had a different feel to them. If they didn't say anything, they are both complicit.

Second, it's a stupid rule. This isn't the old days where there were only 2 or 3 footballs available and both teams use the same ones. These days, both the teams and the league have so much money that they can have a virtually unlimited supply of footballs for every game. Some qb's prefer an under inflated football, some prefer an over inflated football (I think Aaron Rodgers said he actually prefers an over inflated one). Teams provide their own footballs and should be allowed to have them inflated to whatever level their qb is most comfortable with. However, having said that, a rule is a rule and must be followed until it is no longer a rule. So, even though it's a stupid rule, the league needs to take action against the Patriots.

Cyder

Justin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no way, i got a half ounce of girl scout cookie at home.

smoke, laugh a lot...eat dinner.

I'll be smoking too. While switching between the Rangers and first place Yanks. But your night sounds nice too.

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll be smoking too. While switching between the Rangers and first place Yanks. But your night sounds nice too.
i will be watching masterson pitch for the sox

you sure about that?

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Translation of Robert Krafts response to the Ted Wells report:

"But, but, we're the Patriots." :sadbron:

williewilliejuan

Giant Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sounds like we are going to have an addition to the record books:

heavy_asterisk_u2731_icon_256x256.png

darken65

Warped Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,199.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First of all, Brady's denials that he didn't know are pure bullshit and an insult to anyone with a 2 brain cells to rub together. There are 2 players who touch the football on virtually every single play, the quarterback and the center. So, even if you want to believe that some Patriots ballboy or equipment manager would actually be stupid enough to alter the footballs without Brady's okay, there is no way that he and/or the center didn't know that the footballs had a different feel to them. If they didn't say anything, they are both complicit.

Second, it's a stupid rule. This isn't the old days where there were only 2 or 3 footballs available and both teams use the same ones. These days, both the teams and the league have so much money that they can have a virtually unlimited supply of footballs for every game. Some qb's prefer an under inflated football, some prefer an over inflated football (I think Aaron Rodgers said he actually prefers an over inflated one). Teams provide their own footballs and should be allowed to have them inflated to whatever level their qb is most comfortable with. However, having said that, a rule is a rule and must be followed until it is no longer a rule. So, even though it's a stupid rule, the league needs to take action against the Patriots.
Good post that sums this all up to one simple thing: Rules are rules.