• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Welcome to the ESPN family

Yippy ki yay
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,940.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Feel free to ban or suspend me but I'm re-posting this.

I'd like to first welcome everyone to the ESPN family of sports. It has taken a while, but we are glad to finally be supporters of what we feel is one of the top message boards available.

How arrogant is this douche. I can't wait to enter another persons/groups place and welcome them to my world :wtf2:

For those worried, our contract with your owners doesn't change anything. Why would we want to change anything when you already have such a robust setup and varied member base.

money-gif.gif

Not necessarily HD, but I don't believe ESPN is just bored and looking for something to do in their spare time.

I resent the insinuation that I sold out on SportsHoopla. They money had nothing to do with it. I sincerely felt like this was for the good of SportsHoopla.

Why can't you guys just accept that?

I believe that to be true and really like your site. I also doubt that money had any affect on your decision, nor do I know the basis of your agreement, but I also know that espn isn't getting involved because they don't have anything better to do with theie time. I for one will hang around and support your decision (not that I'm a real big contributor anyhow), but the minute I feel like it's even getting close to some espn bullshit in here I will wonder to the next stop in fantasy land.

Like I said, ban me or whatever you feel you need to do, but that's my opinion.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

How arrogant is this douche. I can't wait to enter another persons/groups place and welcome them to my world :wtf2:

money-gif.gif

Not necessarily HD, but I don't believe ESPN is just bored and looking for something to do in their spare time.

I believe that to be true and really like your site. I also doubt that money had any affect on your decision, nor do I know the basis of your agreement, but I also know that espn isn't getting involved because they don't have anything better to do with theie time. I for one will hang around and support your decision (not that I'm a real big contributor anyhow), but the minute I feel like it's even getting close to some espn bullshit in here I will wonder to the next stop in fantasy land.

Don't worry, I'm not offended

:charlie:

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

money-gif.gif

:L

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I do have to admit, I would sign over SportsHoopla for 10 minutes with Erin. I shit you not.

Edisto_Tiger

Member Sporting a Natty
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Glad I had a Dr.'s appt. today or else I would have been lost as a fart in whirlwind when i got home tonight.

Last edited by a moderator:

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I do have to admit, I would sign over SportsHoopla for 10 minutes with Erin. I shit you not.

You'd give us all up to interview Erin Andrews? :whistle:

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You'd give us all up to interview Erin Andrews? :whistle:

"We'll give you 10 min with Erin Andrews for the pink slip to SportsHoopla."

"SportsHoopla? Whose SportsHoopla?"

"That message board. You know?"

"Fuck 'em. Come here, Erin."

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"We'll give you 10 min with Erin Andrews for the pink slip to SportsHoopla."

"SportsHoopla? Whose SportsHoopla?"

"That message board. You know?"

"Fuck 'em. Come here, Erin."

and they she locks herself in the bathroom and claims you only want them for their body for 10 minutes like all super hot chicks (read "crazy chicks") tend to do. :laugh3:

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what th fuck is going on

I think we're going to need to start a thread explaining what happened to anyone who wasn't here.

It was a hoax, Raptor. We pretended like ESPN "sponsored" the CFB. :pound:

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think we're going to need to start a thread explaining what happened to anyone who wasn't here.

It was a hoax, Raptor. We pretended like ESPN "sponsored" the CFB. :pound:

it doesn't sound funny, had to be there.

fyi, we need a hipster smiley

SFNL

is a little bit warmer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

money-gif.gif

LMAO. Pure gold.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and the best news is I got a new sig :suds: