• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Weekend Games

LTR1961

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was so refreshing to watch the second game yesterday without seeing all of the in the face of the opponent trash talking after every damn play. They just made playes and then went back to the huddle. That seems to be a forgein concept to some of these prima-donnas that as of yet really haven't accomplished all that much in the NFL. The Panthers/Niners game was the worst and the Sehawks never shut up either. The NFC West seems to be the worst division for this crap (the Rams included) and it gets old. They should start flagging these guys every time they jump up and get in the face or another player. Act like you've actually made a play one or twice in your NFL career and please just shut up and play. :gaah:

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That Niners game just made me hate them all the more. Of course, it is to be expected; they are following the example of their coach.

As much as the Seahawks' defense is respected, it sure seems an awful lot of their success relies on their DBs being allowed excessive contact and holding. Their pass rush is good enough that they shouldn't even need to do that. I guess that's what you get when you use oversized CBs that otherwise can't keep up with the quicker WRs.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I turned them all off and watched hockey. I am tired of the same LTR.

Jermaine133

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The trash talking does get out of hand. Exhibit A,yesterdays game between the niners and the panthers. I get tired of trashtalking players jawing every other play. In the end, its more exceptional when you are consistently good like the niners and the hawks...Its bad when you are the rams and you consistently lose every year; then it's a tougher pill to swallow.

LTR1961

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I turned them all off and watched hockey. I am tired of the same LTR.

I stayed with the NFL and complained during the entire first game yesterday, LOL. It seemed like the players were face to face and jawing after every damn play in that first game. Again, just shut up and play.

LTR1961

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That Niners game just made me hate them all the more. Of course, it is to be expected; they are following the example of their coach.

As much as the Seahawks' defense is respected, it sure seems an awful lot of their success relies on their DBs being allowed excessive contact and holding. Their pass rush is good enough that they shouldn't even need to do that. I guess that's what you get when you use oversized CBs that otherwise can't keep up with the quicker WRs.[/QUOTE

:agree: The Seahags aren't much better. That "legion of boom" group NEVER shuts up. It's going to be a long day on Sunday with them going up against Boldin. I hope like hell they start flagging these guys and put a stop to it. The Panthers got flagged for a head butt and then Boldin did the same damn thing and it went un-called. Throw the flags and these clowns will knock the shit off!!!!!

RamCub

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LTR - You read my mind! I'm getting tired of coaches going on the field too!

LTR1961

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LTR - You read my mind! I'm getting tired of coaches going on the field too!

:agree: How many times was that idiot Harbaugh out on the field yesterday. Shut up and get off the field. He should have been flagged more than once.

bluepigpen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Remember guys, the Seahawks and Niners do talk trash but the Panthers are not without their mouths wide open after ever play either. Just remember the 2 game the Rams lost control, Panthers and Seahawks. I hope the niners win, just because of it. Bolden has always done it, I watched a lot of Cardinals games but he is more of an exception on the 49ers, most others will stand up but not Jaw up to the opposition.

STBR 27

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The worst yesterday might have been when Steve Smith caught his first pass of the day which was a 4 yard pass on 2nd and 10 and jumped up and started yelling at the 49ers bench like he actually did something amazing, I was thinking, dude it's now 3rd and 4, get back to the huddle.

Of course if the refs want to stop this stuff, they need to call the fouls on both teams. Panthers got 15 yards for a head butt, however when Boldin did it, nothing.

bluepigpen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree Boldin is out of touch and should have been flagged on several occasions. Good luck this weekend STBR, I hope it is a great NFC West game. Teams in the division with the Rams, it proves we all play well in this division.

STBR 27

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree Boldin is out of touch and should have been flagged on several occasions. Good luck this weekend STBR, I hope it is a great NFC West game. Teams in the division with the Rams, it proves we all play well in this division.

I appreciate the "good luck" I think we just may need it, especially the way our offense has looked lately. I am afraid of how the Rams will look next year, they are primed to have a great draft next year and already had the makings of a good young roster. Looks like the NFC West is going to be really tough next year. :suds:

LTR1961

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The worst yesterday might have been when Steve Smith caught his first pass of the day which was a 4 yard pass on 2nd and 10 and jumped up and started yelling at the 49ers bench like he actually did something amazing, I was thinking, dude it's now 3rd and 4, get back to the huddle.

Of course if the refs want to stop this stuff, they need to call the fouls on both teams. Panthers got 15 yards for a head butt, however when Boldin did it, nothing.

That's funny I forgot about the Steve Smith one. Of course he's another guy who runs his mouth way too much. If you score a TD or come up with a big interception or sack/strip by all means celebrate WITH YOUR TEAM MATES but the celebraty a routine play and getting in another players face has got to stop.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Steve Smith is a cartoon character. I take anything he does with a grain of salt, since he has the worst little man complex I have ever seen.

The coaches on the field bit was driving me crazy during the Baylor/Central Florida bowl game. I was surprised to see it so much in the SF game, that's bush league. Then again, it's Harbaugh.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea Smith is a classic little man with major insecurities. He runs his mouth primarily out of fear that someone is going to run over his ass. In the game against us he was sticking his big mouth in the issues Long had with the guard trying to goad Long. Chris Long could kill the little weinney in a heartbeat but Long took out his frustration on the guard who was trash talking and trying cut Long during plays. That's when it boiled over and they caught Long throwing the punch and was shown the door.

Blazer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"dude it's now 3rd and 4, get back to the huddle. "

LMAO !! Too Damn Funny !

Wait untill Harbaugh gets creamed out there on the field ! Oh wait they probably will flag the DB ??

Red_Chaos

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
for some reason i feel like crap after watching that game :/

Jermaine133

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its official the rams have the 4th best QB in the division.

Russell
Kaep
Palmer
Bradford

This is depressing, would love to be in the NFC East because at least we could beat out the Redskins.

Red_Chaos

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its official the rams have the 4th best QB in the division.

Russell
Kaep
Palmer
Bradford

This is depressing, would love to be in the NFC East because at least we could beat out the Redskins.

in honestly i would put all of them on the same level. none of these qb's are great, they are merely mangers which can win games, but not by themselves.