• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Weekend Games

Jermaine133

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Russell will progress even better next year; the kid can flat out play and pull through when it counts. CK had a down year some what and Palmer can still sling it a lil, but the bumbling stumbling rams see to fall last in this category. You gotta excuse me Red if i'm high on Russell, he is an NCSU alumni along with my self.

Red_Chaos

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Russell will progress even better next year; the kid can flat out play and pull through when it counts. CK had a down year some what and Palmer can still sling it a lil, but the bumbling stumbling rams see to fall last in this category. You gotta excuse me Red if i'm high on Russell, he is an NCSU alumni along with my self.

but but you kicked him out :lol:

sort of

Jermaine133

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol well to Tom Obriens defense Red, Russell was on the fence on playing baseball again somewhat. Plus Glennon was an upcoming jr and if Russell would have stayed Glennon would have transferred and the following year we wouldn't have had a QB. Therefore we had to let him walk and give Glennon his 2 years to start. Sad but we missed him.