• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Week 9

nebearsfan70

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Noon, I totally enjoy your enthusiasm. I really do. But I don't think the Bears will roll over any team in the NFCN, let alone the Packers. They are still the team to beat in the division, and might I add they will be improved this year. The question is did the Bears do enough to catch them/or surpass them?? I don't know if they did, but I sure hope so.

BTW, keep up the posts. Dude, they make for a better day.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I fully admit to being a homer. But I see that swagger in the Bears walk. I know what that means. I see a real offense to go with a monster def. I see depth. Maybe I'm over excited or maybe some of you are not excited enough. Either way well find out together.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
(That makes no sense. If you're not basing anything off the preseason, how can you judge that either team is better or worse?) It's mostly because of the Oline talent on both teams and then some is based on the new coach and the playbook he brings.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
(BTW, keep up the posts. Dude, they make for a better day.)

Thanks 70 I'm glad I'm not bugging everyone with my optimism. I have high hopes every year, but this year more then ever. I feel it with this team.

running bear828

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Look, it all boils down to the O-line. Can 2 rookies start on the same side and hold back the bull rushes? The odds aren't in our favor on that. Pre-season is vanilla only. Defenses don't do much because they don't want to tip their hand. I am as hoping the rookies can be as good as they seem to be. I really expect a rough start. Don't dis GB's defense, it is much better than it appears to be.

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
GB looks a little worse each year from the SB until now. The 11th ranked def??? that is just a silly stat from playing with the lead and facing low powered offenses within the div. Every good offense you faced demolished your def. Currently your Oline looks worse then ever, I like Lacey but without blocking he will fail. You still have no pass rush outside one guy, your backfield does not have but one good player. The NFL knows your offensive game plan nowadays and knows how to slow it down. I truly believe GB will finish 3thrd in our div this year. Outside QB I think you have the 4th best team in our Div. Meanwhile Chi & MN have gotten better.

Last year when the Packers played Seattle Rodgers was sacked 8 times in the first half. This last game the Packers sacked Wilson 3 times and got 2 picks. There is big improvement in the defense. It will be fun being under the radar this year and by mid season people will be saying wow how did they improve so much for not doing anything to improve the team.

There have been quite a few improvements that will be shown as the season moves along.

The Oline is better than last year not worse as the rookie is better than what Newhouse was at left tackle. The rest of the players are the same so please tell me how it got worse?

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Look, it all boils down to the O-line. Can 2 rookies start on the same side and hold back the bull rushes? The odds aren't in our favor on that. Pre-season is vanilla only. Defenses don't do much because they don't want to tip their hand. I am as hoping the rookies can be as good as they seem to be. I really expect a rough start. Don't dis GB's defense, it is much better than it appears to be.

Hey nice a Bear fan who see's things and shares how they actually are!

55briggs

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
[/B]

Hey nice a Bear fan who see's things and shares how they actually are!

Greenbays defense is always gonna be decent with Capers running it but ours might be a shade better this season . we will see.

C

cubzzzfanincali

Outside QB I think you have the 4th best team in our Div. Meanwhile Chi & MN have gotten better.

Noon, as much as I know you are a homer and not afraid of calling you one, you actually may have understated this. There is a chance....I don't mean a major chance, but maybe a 20% chance...that even if Rodgers isn't hurt, GB is the 4th best team in 2013 in the NFC North.

That's not a prediction, it's just an acknowledgement of the parity in the division. Let's put it this way....here IS a prediction: NFC North teams will all be separated by 3 wins or less by the end of the season.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Noon, as much as I know you are a homer and not afraid of calling you one, you actually may have understated this. There is a chance....I don't mean a major chance, but maybe a 20% chance...that even if Rodgers isn't hurt, GB is the 4th best team in 2013 in the NFC North.

That's not a prediction, it's just an acknowledgement of the parity in the division. Let's put it this way....here IS a prediction: NFC North teams will all be separated by 3 wins or less by the end of the season.

Take Det out of that. GB MN Chi any of these 3 could be the div winner.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This just brings back flashes of last year when you said the same thing.

Sorry... I'll believe it when I see it.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I can't see Detroit winning more than six games. AT ALL. They suck.

63bears40

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I fully admit to being a homer. But I see that swagger in the Bears walk. I know what that means. I see a real offense to go with a monster def. I see depth. Maybe I'm over excited or maybe some of you are not excited enough. Either way well find out together.

I haven't seen the same swagger that you have. But are behind you 100%. It would be scary to see a real O to go along w/ the D & STs.
Just think the O-line has to prove itself against stiffer competition. Than what we've seen in the preseason. But I like where they're heading.

Stevein2012

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How did GBs oline get worse when their starting LT from last year has been benched for a better player and everyone else is the same?

nebearsfan70

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How did they get worse? Their staring tackle was injured during preseason and that forced roster changes... Although I do think in the long-run GB's OLine will be much improved, it will take time to gel through the season and the tough run early in the schedule could lead to more losses than wins.

But believe me, I am much more worried about the Bears problems and unpredictability than I would be if I were a Packer fan. Good luck to you guys this season.

Stevein2012

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So they are worse than last year because their tackle that didnt even play in the last 8 games is out? What changes, the line is exactly what they finished the season with last year but with an upgrade at the most important spot.

NCChiFan

Argumentum artifex
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sadly, Stevein2012, this is a tough division to have O line problems in. You're O line has to face Chicago twice, Detroit twice (say what you want but they have a butt load of high draft picks on that D line) and Jared Allen twice. At least you don't have to face Clay Matthews twice.

We Bear fans have had our fill over the last 4 years of in effective O lines, like you did last season. Good luck to Green Bay, it won't be easy with your O line.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So they are worse than last year because their tackle that didnt even play in the last 8 games is out? What changes, the line is exactly what they finished the season with last year but with an upgrade at the most important spot.

What upgrade?