• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: WEEK 6... @LV

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Post-game thread... 32-13

Well, the offense continues to struggle, but we finally got to see what happens when Najee runs with urgency. I'm not really buyin that the blocking was that much better than it already had been. Just seemed like Najee was running pissed off. Really hoping for good news on Frazier. Can't afford to keep losing guys on the OL. Pretty sure I recall an in-game report saying he was trying to get back into the game so hopefully he's ok.

I know this sounds absurd, but 32 points doesn't give me any sort of confidence in this offense. Rarely seems like receivers are getting open and Fields has to create more with his legs to keep moving the chains. But Fields is still struggling with accuracy at times. I'm simply not buying that turning things over to Russ Wilson is the answer. This was probably one of Fields' worst performances, but he still had over 200 total yards, multiple TDs & committed zero turnovers. I'm ok with him having down games so long as he's not committing costly turnovers. But I still have curiosity over what difference Russ would have, if any.

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
^Those deep drop backs are playing with fire. We have seen those deep drop backs have killed drives. I get it, it is due to the fact the o-line is struggling and he needs to create space to see the field, when teams start to adjust and put a spy on fields this ability will all but dry up. As he has no ability to counteract it, limited awareness and no receiving threats to pull the spy off of him.

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Post-game thread... 32-13

Well, the offense continues to struggle, but we finally got to see what happens when Najee runs with urgency. I'm not really buyin that the blocking was that much better than it already had been. Just seemed like Najee was running pissed off. Really hoping for good news on Frazier. Can't afford to keep losing guys on the OL. Pretty sure I recall an in-game report saying he was trying to get back into the game so hopefully he's ok.

I know this sounds absurd, but 32 points doesn't give me any sort of confidence in this offense. Rarely seems like receivers are getting open and Fields has to create more with his legs to keep moving the chains. But Fields is still struggling with accuracy at times. I'm simply not buying that turning things over to Russ Wilson is the answer. This was probably one of Fields' worst performances, but he still had over 200 total yards, multiple TDs & committed zero turnovers. I'm ok with him having down games so long as he's not committing costly turnovers. But I still have curiosity over what difference Russ would have, if any.
WIth the horrible lack of pass protection I am very concerned with Russ under center. Granted Allen's one and only pass while staying in the pocket was protected well. So really not sure and wonder if some of it is due the way Fields plays? IDK... F

As for the 32 pts that is 100% attributed to the defense and ST's (punt block). After that first series where they were unprepared and flat they essentially shut down the Raiders.