• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Week 5: Bears (3-1) vs Bucs (3-1)

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nagy is white, moldy dog shit.

I have said it from day one, but fuck this guy so fucking hard.

Great win for the Bears, despite Nagy's fucking retardery.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good to see the SportsHoopla update is working so well.

Fuck this site is shit.

Smart

Asshat
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The DL and DBs looked great today, as did Khalil. The last two weeks have been the most encouraging our defense has looked since the Minnesota win in the fourth game last year.

This team needed to be at least 4-1 at this point to survive that onslaught in the middle of the schedule. It hasn't been pretty at times, but we are exactly where we need to be.

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Post game people making excuses for Brady. But I've never seen a QB lose track of downs like that at the end of a game. Lets also not let this win forget the incompetent playcalling by Nagy.

Two dumbass displays of incompetence.

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jaylon Johnson has made me a believer. He was tested often today by Brady and Johnson played very well.

Honorable mention to Mooney as well.

Smart

Asshat
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why on earth would the Bears call a pass play there? Could have killed another 40 seconds off the clock.
It was a risky play because they wanted it to be easier for Santos and wanted to make it so the field goal was a walk-off instead of giving Brady 30 seconds. They thought it would catch Tampa off guard.

Do I like the call? No.
Do I understand it? Yes.

Honestly, I think the pass on third down was worse. It worked because it was a catch, but unlike the 2nd Down play, the upside wasn't really there to risk leaving Brady with a timeout. Tom probably isn't so panicked and doesn't lose track of the down if he had a timeout.

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I forgot about Santos. Great job under pressure.

Khalil should of had 3 sacks.

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Post game people making excuses for Brady. But I've never seen a QB lose track of downs like that at the end of a game. Lets also not let this win forget the incompetent playcalling by Nagy.

Two dumbass displays of incompetence.
To me it was less Nagy's playcalling, which I do think was bad. But the real gem was when he forced Foles to huddle up on that drive when he had the Bucs on their heels. Foles wanted so bad to rush to the line and keep the mojo going, but Nagy, in his infinite wisdom (read stupidity), just had to insert his know-it-all expertise. What very well could have resulted in a TD ended up a FG.

And yes, that was probably the most embarrassing moment of Brady's incredible career - not knowing what down it was. Wow.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good lord. This version of the Bears is trying to kill me. lol

Jiddy

I wear my Meatball Badge with honor.
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To me it was less Nagy's playcalling, which I do think was bad. But the real gem was when he forced Foles to huddle up on that drive when he had the Bucs on their heels. Foles wanted so bad to rush to the line and keep the mojo going, but Nagy, in his infinite wisdom (read stupidity), just had to insert his know-it-all expertise. What very well could have resulted in a TD ended up a FG.

And yes, that was probably the most embarrassing moment of Brady's incredible career - not knowing what down it was. Wow.

On the positive side of that, it was refreshing to see a qb voice out on that on the sideline with the experience and commanded respect that Was making the case we should have no huddled there. We never got close to that level of leadership/qb understanding with Mitch. He was more Nagy’s arm...

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Outside of a few pointless run calls. I thought he did a pretty solid job. Bucs front seven were wreaking some serious havoc.

Thank god he finally had some balls and moved to get closer on a potential game winning attempt. "Stay aggressive" finally was a slogan he lived up to.

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On the positive side of that, it was refreshing to see a qb voice out on that on the sideline with the experience and commanded respect that Was making the case we should have no huddled there. We never got close to that level of leadership/qb understanding with Mitch. He was more Nagy’s arm...
YES!!!! I loved it!!! Next time coach, stay out of your own way.

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Specifically I meant Nagy deciding to throw a pass instead of killing the clock at the end.

Also how many playaction did i see the entire game?

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Specifically I meant Nagy deciding to throw a pass instead of killing the clock at the end.

Also how many playaction did i see the entire game?
Oh I know you were talking specifically about his play calling. I just felt the need to point out that IMO, the most egregious action was his stupid demand that Foles calls for a huddle instead of letting him push the drive. And I don't have any stats, but I saw very little playaction tonite on our part.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why on earth would the Bears call a pass play there? Could have killed another 40 seconds off the clock.
Lol. People's memories are hilarious.

Nagy has literally been shredded up until an hour ago for curling up into a shell in those situations and leaving us with longer FG's.

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol. People's memories are hilarious.

Nagy has literally been shredded up until an hour ago for curling up into a shell in those situations and leaving us with longer FG's.
Ok, I suppose I have to give Nagy some credit and where I'm gonna throw him a little bit-o-love is that he finally woke up and realized that throwing to the running backs, be it via screens or flare outs, is actually a good thing. especially when you realize that we have some pretty good pass catching RBs on this squad. Maybe it's because he knows Foles is better at performing this than would have been Mitch. Don't know, I'm not in the coaches room when they draw up the plays. But there's little doubt that we have quite the weapon in more fully integrating our RBs in the passing game.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Outside of a few pointless run calls. I thought he did a pretty solid job. Bucs front seven were wreaking some serious havoc.

Thank god he finally had some balls and moved to get closer on a potential game winning attempt. "Stay aggressive" finally was a slogan he lived up to.
The series coming out of the half was so bad, bro. Abysmal. Pathetic. Putrid. Bro, it was sooooooo bad.

Then throwing the fade there late to Robinson was stupid af. We are lucky af that didn't bite us in the ass. Hell, we were picked on the exact same play earlier!? We were well within FG range, not on the outskirts. Totally stupid call.

Jiddy

I wear my Meatball Badge with honor.
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m still mad about the whole Nagy giving Brady a minute at the end of the game deal. But I will enjoy that probably the greatest Tom Brady moment of all time resulted because of it. So that eases the anger some.