• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Week 3: vs Tyreek and mostly crew. CBS/CTV??? 4:05/1:05

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have gone to 7 games since 2013 and they have won them all...

Oh God dammit, Anointed.. you're gonna do this? Now we really have to do this.

FINE, Seattle is going to lose on Sunday because Anointed is attending the game.

Ya know I was trying to move on from my reverse jinxing in 2024, but you forced my hand on this one...

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 39,773.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh God dammit, Anointed.. you're gonna do this? Now we really have to do this.

FINE, Seattle is going to lose on Sunday because Anointed is attending the game.

Ya know I was trying to move on from my reverse jinxing in 2024, but you forced my hand on this one...
Will Smith Reaction GIF

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 39,773.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I believe our offense will be fine but biggest key to me is slowing down their run game and get Miami into 3rd and 5+ yds and send that extra rusher to rattle the QB into bad throws and force a couple of turnovers.

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,747.78
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I believe our offense will be fine but biggest key to me is slowing down their run game and get Miami into 3rd and 5+ yds and send that extra rusher to rattle the QB into bad throws and force a couple of turnovers.
Yeah, regardless of who their QB is, they have a few players that can take it to the house at any given time... We've got to keep the big, 20+ yard plays to a minimum in order to win this... Make Miami work for their yardage...

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm excited to see what our pass rush is gonna do this game. Not only is Miami playing a backup QB, but they don't have near the offensive line talent that Denver has or are they likely to run the jumbo sets the Pats did. And then it's homefield advantage. I expect a big game from Mafe/Hall as the EDGE.

I believe we have one of the highest pressure rates in the NFL at the moment. The fact Mac sent Woolen last Sunday was pretty epic lol... he almost hit home with it as well.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 39,773.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, regardless of who their QB is, they have a few players that can take it to the house at any given time... We've got to keep the big, 20+ yard plays to a minimum in order to win this... Make Miami work for their yardage...
Agreed! Gotta limit the chunk plays and slow down the run game. If that happens they can pressure the QB and hope to force some turnovers.

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm excited to see what our pass rush is gonna do this game. Not only is Miami playing a backup QB, but they don't have near the offensive line talent that Denver has or are they likely to run the jumbo sets the Pats did. And then it's homefield advantage. I expect a big game from Mafe/Hall as the EDGE.

I believe we have one of the highest pressure rates in the NFL at the moment. The fact Mac sent Woolen last Sunday was pretty epic lol... he almost hit home with it as well.

Looks like Nwosu is out, Baker is doubtful and Mafe is questionable. That's not great.

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like Nwosu is out, Baker is doubtful and Mafe is questionable. That's not great.
Saving Nwosu for the Detroit game from the sound of it. He is close to ready but going to wait one more week. Hate that Baker is out. He was fantastic week 1 but looking forward to see what Tyrice Knight can do as a starter. Dodson a little banged up too so need Knight to play big. Mafe questionable but kinda looks like he will play. Expecting a big game from Hall. Really need to see Dre'mont Jones step up and prove his worth. He appears to be healthy now so time to live up to the pre-season hype from the coaches. Also hoping for a breakout performance from Murphy. Watching some of the stuff he does on the tape is jaw dropping at times but he also is still a little inconsistent handling the double teams which is to be expected. Let's see if Miami's line can handle him and Williams.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Bleh. Nwosu I expected but Mafe? Well the good news is it's a backup QB and the Dolphins line isn't great. At least our secondary is in tact so handle Waddle/Hill.

Knight played okay last week with regards to run coverage, but he was torched a bit in the passing game. Hopefully Mac can work with him on that.

JMR

Go Army!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am curious to see the Miami D gameplan. With Walker out again and the run game going nowhere last week w/o him, does Miami cheat a little on the pass? Most of the time you're focused more on stopping the run, but it might be flipped for our opponents until Walker gets back or until Charbs & co show they can move the chains.

Tapey

Hooplas biggest Cardinals homer.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I cant believe I get to watch my goat tomorrow
American Football GIF by Seattle Seahawks

Screamin12th

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,938.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Most of the time you're focused more on stopping the run, but it might be flipped for our opponents until Walker gets back or until Charbs & co show they can move the chains.

To be fair Kenny McIntosh got 2 snaps last week and zero touches. Right now the only "RB" to get touches last week is Charbonnet and the Pats had success in stopping him but never saw McIntosh carry once. I think he could have had success to be hones but something i have notice is Mike doesn't like to play his unproven young guys that much unless forced to.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 13,005.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If this is indeed the actual game thread, can we get that label added to the title so it shows up easier in the forum list? I was thinking we didn't have one today because that wasn't there.