• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

WEEK 3: BEARS AT JETS OFFICIAL GAME-THREAD

nomoreshoop

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
now who were the negative nancies tonite? lol

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For whatever reason, I just had a terrible feeling all game after that hot start. It just felt like if NY kept playing, they'd eventually break through. Especially at home.

Credit to the defense tonight man. I know New York isn't a good offensive team, but they did a good job when they needed to.

I'd like to see a better pass rush next week vs a poor GB offensive line. Allen just looking slightly a step slower. A handful of times that he's had the QB in his grasps this season, and he just can't quite bring him down.

nomoreshoop

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lot of veteran leadership with good young blood

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
now who were the negative nancies tonite? lol

I am always negative and expect the worst in the midst of Bears games. I am a total emotional wreck, and very little of what I say should be taken seriously from me in those moments. I think it's just a defense mechanism. So many tough losses and late season meltdowns the past few years.

Usually, a bit after, I can settle down and look at things a bit more objectively.

nomoreshoop

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if they keep pass blocking like this and our WRs get healthy, lookout

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great win by the Bears with so many injuries.

antone112

who gives a fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,290.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now enough with this primetime shit. I work at 2am. Looking forward to a couple months of games ending in the afternoon.

JoeyTourettes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know I sound like a broken record- being all positive and stuff. But think about it- The Jets are the BEST defense against the run. Have A LOT of exotic blitz, They had 4 sacks... and the Bears O still scored 20. Only had 1 turnover on a sack fumble.
They didn't put themselves in bad spots- I remember plenty of 4 pick games- multiple fumbles, frustration. This was frustrating that we couldn't get a first down on a couple drives- but it was correctable mistakes- seemed a lot of drives started in bad FP... then a 1st down penalty- or sack. Giving bad FP worse.
NO running game is frustrating- but again we knew that going in. I though the OLine played great considering what kind of blitz they were facing and odd looks.
Gotta look at the tape- but Win is win. I'll take it. Good Coaching tonight.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if they keep pass blocking like this and our WRs get healthy, lookout

If their run blocking doesn't get better, and Slauson can't come back.

Look out. lol

De Le Puente looking good though. They HAVE to run better against GB's defense.

AmericanTebowFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Bears just won 2 games on the road despite being decimated with injuries. It doesn't matter if it wasnt pretty. What they did these last 2 weeks was HUGE. And kudos to Cutler for playing smart football these last 2 weeks. 6 TDs and 0 INTs these last 2 games. He's off to a great start this year. What's Josh McCown doing? Hopefully the people that wanted to let Cutler go and keep McCown feel like FOOLS right now.

nomoreshoop

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
funny thing is we could have had 2 more turnovers, the gift on the sidelines and cough, farts, Bostic, who I hope learns to catch this week.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Bears just won 2 games on the road despite being decimated with injuries. It doesn't matter if it wasnt pretty. What they did these last 2 weeks was HUGE. And kudos to Cutler for playing smart football these last 2 weeks. 6 TDs and 0 INTs these last 2 games. He's off to a great start this year. What's Josh McCown doing? Hopefully the people that wanted to let Cutler go and keep McCown feel like FOOLS right now.

Agreed. And the fumble sucks, but that's apart of playing a defense that can blitz like that.

He's always responded well following a game that he's taken criticism in. Once again this year, two solid performances after throwing a bad INT late vs Buffalo.

And yes… two road wins vs good defenses going coast to coast. I'll take it however they can get it. I just don't know how many injuries they can absorb. I truly don't know if Marshall can keep playing in the condition that he's been in. I get it, he's done it his entire career, but jeez…

I just wish they had a cupcake home game somewhere on the schedule that we could sit him down for, but GB next week, then a slate of tough road games. You just can't. I think if he says he can go, you have to play him.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
funny thing is we could have had 2 more turnovers, the gift on the sidelines and cough, farts, Bostic, who I hope learns to catch this week.

Yeah, well… the gift PI call early on kind of makes up for it. They caught a couple of breaks, but it evened out in the end. Bears fans can't complain, and neither can Jets fans.

NCChiFan

Argumentum artifex
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can complain about all our injuries... Sheesh.