• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Week 2- Thursday Night- Broncos @ Cheifs

WalkerBoh

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Chiefs have the bronco beater in Jamal Charles running draws and screens
If Charles goes off it will be a long day for Denver
Keep him in check
Could be a battle of capt checkdowns
Not sure I'd call Charles a "Bronco Beater". He broke 100 yards against us once and scored I think a total of 2 TD's against Denver over the past 6 games. I'm confident we can contain him. It's Kelce that I'd worry about.

randymon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure I'd call Charles a "Bronco Beater". He broke 100 yards against us once and scored I think a total of 2 TD's against Denver over the past 6 games. I'm confident we can contain him. It's Kelce that I'd worry about.
Yeah I agree. Denver has held Charles pretty well in ck for the most part for yrs. It`s Smiths scrambling ability on third downs and the Chiefs secondary over the yrs that have been Denver`s biggest issues when they play if my dilapidated memory serves me.. That along with penalties for both teams. IM humble opinion of course.

iknowftbll

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
CD,

Isn't if fun arguing with those AA guys? Which one was it? Matt V is pretty biased. I find Laddie Morse writes good stuff, actually but I believe he's older and more mature than some of the other writers they have.

Something else that may or may not have come up is the fact that TJ Ward will be back. So when he criticizes the Broncos safeties he's forgetting one of our starters sat out for something that happened nearly 18 months ago.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I was a bout to say. We have done a pretty good job against Jamaal Charles.

Dante Hall on the other hand... Thank god that guy is out of football. I hated facing he and Darren Sproles.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
CD,

Isn't if fun arguing with those AA guys? Which one was it? Matt V is pretty biased. I find Laddie Morse writes good stuff, actually but I believe he's older and more mature than some of the other writers they have.

Something else that may or may not have come up is the fact that TJ Ward will be back. So when he criticizes the Broncos safeties he's forgetting one of our starters sat out for something that happened nearly 18 months ago.

Matt V was the one. I find him to be the most biased of all the Chiefs writers. He pretty thinks they are already Super Bowl champs and the Broncos will be lucky not to have the first pick in the draft. He told me he would send me a still picture from the game that shows our safeties suck in man coverage. That was 12 hours ago and haven't seen or heard from him since. He is a pretty cocky guy when you talk to him so really hoping for a victory partly just to rub it in a bit. It amazes me with some of those Chiefs fans that post on their how cocky they can get when their team has done jack squat for years.

iknowftbll

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah I read Matt V out of morbid curiosity. He whips the natives into a frenzy that's for sure. But he's not unbiased at all. Which is fair because he's a chiefs writer. But he claims he's unbiased.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We worked out South Dakota State OT Matt Huffer, who is from Cedar Rapids, IA... Probably looking at adding an OT to the PS or for future reference.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah I read Matt V out of morbid curiosity. He whips the natives into a frenzy that's for sure. But he's not unbiased at all. Which is fair because he's a chiefs writer. But he claims he's unbiased.

That is what I pointed out to him which he did not like. He had tweeted something about how our safeties are very weak in man coverage. I told him where did he get that idea? He said he saw it in the game and I am one that I have the coaches view of the game and went back and watched every play focusing on the safeties just to see if maybe he was right that maybe it was just our pass rush that made them look good. That was not the case they were right there in coverage and why between the two of them had 3 knockdowns and 1 interception. It is why they only allowed one catch the entire game. That is when I asked him for proof of his claim and he has yet to respond to me since.

I mentioned to him that from what I could tell that was more him hoping that was a weakness than something he actually saw. I said you are just hoping Kelce has a chance for a big game. He then because he had lost the argument on it actually showing up on tape switched to the "Well the Ravens don't have very good TE's so that is why they looked good." So yeah hard to trust his judgment. Heck I'm sure he would be one that would say the Chiefs have better WR's than the Broncos. He is fun to mess with though.

iknowftbll

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When I want to talk Chiefs I drop in on AA for that reason, CD. It's awesome. There's a couple there who get crazy at the notion that we believe the Broncos to be a better team than the Chiefs. With that said, even on AA some of the people who post are good people who can actually chat football on an intelligent wavelength. Matt V is not one of them.

iknowftbll

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Two personal fouls. Not a good defensive series by the Broncos to open up.

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Manning has the same struggles as last week with the Offensive Line we're in trouble.

Orange Crush77

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Terrible offensive play calling. Manning is horrible under center. Give the guy a fighting chance for crissakes

iknowftbll

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
defense really settled in on that 2nd drive. Good to see.

Orange Crush77

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Under f-ing center again, they're lucky we didn't turn that over

Orange Crush77

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are we trying to kill Manning? Seriously

Orange Crush77

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow, amazing. Give him that extra second out of shotgun

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Holy shit our line is bad. Even CJ completely blew a blocking assignment back on that 3rd and 7. I know it'll take them some time to gel as a unit but right now they're awful.