• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Week 2- PreSeason Packers @ Broncos

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lets hope to see continue growth. Would like to see Franklin have a nice game.

Players stay healthy.

Progress and health.
Enjoy!

SpringStein

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m going to the scrimmage on Friday, courtesy of the Packers. ;)

LGM

6 Time Poster of the Month
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd like to see Nix with the starters more. I'd also like to see more of Draine and Moss playing opposite Surtain.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd like to see Nix with the starters more. I'd also like to see more of Draine and Moss playing opposite Surtain.

Agree.

I also thought Mathis played well the other day. Gave up the one short pass but saw his physical style a little bit like we did his rookie year and his confidence was a bit better. I think last year he was mentally messed. I made a post on him earlier in the offseason about this. nice to see him look more confident. Moss played well like I mentioned... Levi Wallace was hurt. I like our CB's a lot so far. Would be nice to see Love and company play more to give them a great test this week but that doesn't seem likely until the regular season.

Mountain Bronco

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It would be great if CB actually turned into a depth position. Been since no fly zone when we had great CB play across the board. Safety is still a concern though, saw some iffy angles and missed tackles against Indy.

Speaking of no fly zone, Harris and Talib are doing an alternative broadcast of the GB pre-season game streaming through Broncos website. Glad to see Harris back in the Broncos fold. Hated seeing him in a chuggers uniform.