• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Week 16...@ NO

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fucking chargers.

We're fucked. New Orleans is gonna go in dry

this is not good for us,

Y'all need to have more faith. Did the majority of us say the same thing about the Steelers facing New England? Our defense stood up. As long as they play the same type of game, they'll be okay. It's not gonna be an easy game to win, that's undeniable. And while it would've been great for the Ravens to lose, we can't rely on other teams to do what we need them to do to make the playoffs.

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This season has already been decided......
And not because what we did with New England, or what we do with the Aints, or even what the Ratbirds do.....
This season was decided with a tie in Cleveland, losses to Oakland and Denver, and a blown 16 point lead to the Chargers.

This season is a wash because once again Tomlin and his coaching staff can not get this team up to task against shitty teams.
Yea, Tomlin once again has a winning record in the regular season, but since when the fuck did Pittsburgh become a regular season team??? And if this team is reliant on what other teams do, then they have already lost. Fuck what the guy next to you is doing, if you can't do it yourself then why even go??? Because come playoff time, there won't be anyone to help, you'll do it yourself out you'll be at home with the other regular teams.

Superbelt

Castigat ridendo mores
Hoopla Cash
$ 223.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This.

I'd rather have them prove themselves than get into the playoffs due to another team failing to take it from them. Steelers are their own enemy. If they were depending on the Ravens then they should just hand the seed over to BAL right now.
No backing in bullshit.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Y'all need to have more faith. Did the majority of us say the same thing about the Steelers facing New England? Our defense stood up. As long as they play the same type of game, they'll be okay. It's not gonna be an easy game to win, that's undeniable. And while it would've been great for the Ravens to lose, we can't rely on other teams to do what we need them to do to make the playoffs.
sorry dude, we've been bipolar as shit all year. OUr d is still a major liability, our pressure is inconsistent, our special teams are the worst in the league. Our run of wins came against very poor teams. Can they win yes, do thye have a chance, yes. Our the saints favored , rightfully so.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This.

I'd rather have them prove themselves than get into the playoffs due to another team failing to take it from them. Steelers are their own enemy. If they were depending on the Ravens then they should just hand the seed over to BAL right now.
meh i just want in

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

no shit, sherlock

You really think our shitty ass defense and our shitty as coaching staff is going to pull of 2 straight legendary performances, this time against most likely the best offense in the NFL?? In their dome, where it's damn near impossible to win?? Really?

Dude, I'm still gonna watch and root for our boys, but i'm not gonna sit here and pull my pud with delusions of grandeur about our chances for a win. But hey, if I'm wrong, I'll gladly be on here tonight to eat 1000 crows for you.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no shit, sherlock

You really think our shitty ass defense and our shitty as coaching staff is going to pull of 2 straight legendary performances, this time against most likely the best offense in the NFL?? In their dome, where it's damn near impossible to win?? Really?

Dude, I'm still gonna watch and root for our boys, but i'm not gonna sit here and pull my pud with delusions of grandeur about our chances for a win. But hey, if I'm wrong, I'll gladly be on here tonight to eat 1000 crows for you.
this:suds:

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On a side note. I think they have a chance.

This is just me here and im no football expert.
  • THe saints pass D is legit. SO thats a great matchup. We can pass on anyone. But to what extent.
  • Our O-line is the best in the league. Can they consistently open up lanes for samuels to run through.
  • Can we not fall behind and have to abandon the run.
  • We can shut down their run game, which is good. But we need to shut down thomas and the short passing game. Brees is insane under pressure. But similar gameplan defensively that we brough last week. I think. s
  • Can special teams not suck, boz make a fn kick, and berry not shank shit
  • I honestly think this game is gonna be close. I dont see us losing big. But its the saints, in their house.
To me, this game comes down to ben, can he play smart, move the ball, adjust at the line, and not turn the ball over likes he been doing. HOF qb vs HOF QB

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll gladly be here to eat my Crow rotisserie style once again... But I'm not anticipating it.

dare2be

IST EIN PINGUINE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Y'all need to have more faith. Did the majority of us say the same thing about the Steelers facing New England? Our defense stood up.
NE imploded, with uncharacteristic penalties and at least 4 dropped passes. Our defense had little to do with it. If our defense performs against NO only as well as they did against NE, they will get scorched.

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
sorry dude, we've been bipolar as shit all year. OUr d is still a major liability, our pressure is inconsistent, our special teams are the worst in the league. Our run of wins came against very poor teams. Can they win yes, do thye have a chance, yes. Our the saints favored , rightfully so.

Ain't gonna get an argument out of me over anything you said. I just don't see us getting blown out like some think on here. I actually see us staying in the game pretty well and making it a close game.

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NE imploded, with uncharacteristic penalties and at least 4 dropped passes. Our defense had little to do with it. If our defense performs against NO only as well as they did against NE, they will get scorched.

NO couldn't score against Dallas OR Carolina. Our defense is much better than Carolina's but not as good as Dallas'. I think we will be able to keep this close.

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no shit, sherlock

Who is having delusions of grandeur? All I said was I think they have a chance in this game. IDK when that became such a wrong thing to say...

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NO couldn't score against Dallas OR Carolina. Our defense is much better than Carolina's but not as good as Dallas'. I think we will be able to keep this close.
We hope you're right. I just don't think the defense will show up as well today. It's going to be on the offense to win. If they start slow, then its going to get ugly because Ben will try to play hero ball.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We hope you're right. I just don't think the defense will show up as well today. It's going to be on the offense to win. If they start slow, then its going to get ugly because Ben will try to play hero ball.
if you are right, i think @FaCe-LeE-uS will start an @Terry Rode dedication thread, and be happy about doing so

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I completely agree. We need to act like we did against Tampa Bay. Score 30 points before half and hope our defense can put some stops in. If we have to rely on Ben making plays, he's gonna make bad decisions. If we have to rely on a Boswell kick, it probably ain't gonna happen. But I think the win last week against NE will spark a light in the team today. Tampa was able to beat NO in the Superdome, I believe we can as well.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I completely agree. We need to act like we did against Tampa Bay. Score 30 points before half and hope our defense can put some stops in. If we have to rely on Ben making plays, he's gonna make bad decisions. If we have to rely on a Boswell kick, it probably ain't gonna happen. But I think the win last week against NE will spark a light in the team today. Tampa was able to beat NO in the Superdome, I believe we can as well.
That would be ideal. Trading punches with the Saints usually ends up with them on the winning end. Saints are extremely good at winning close ballgames. I'm just hoping for the Steelers to suddenly find their nutsack and play up to their potential. I loved seeing them win against NE, but I think the Pats shooting themselves in the foot repeatedly had A LOT to do with the Steelers winning.

dare2be

IST EIN PINGUINE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If anything, it's our special teams that will blow it for us. And late in the game, as Pittsburgh Dad put it, our no-defense defense.