• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Week 15...vs NE

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
can we take bets on whether bos stays or not

he actually increased his % today to 64.7%

Ewa PGH Fan

Glade City, PA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
can we take bets on whether bos stays or not

he actually increased his % today to 64.7%
He’s not going anywhere this season. The sham tryout made that clear. Maybe they’ll bring in some REAL competition in training camp next season.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He’s not going anywhere this season. The sham tryout made that clear. Maybe they’ll bring in some REAL competition in training camp next season.
he just almost cost us again. im done with tomlin if he doesnt cut him

Ewa PGH Fan

Glade City, PA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
he just almost cost us again. im done with tomlin if he doesnt cut him
I think he should’ve been cut a while back but survive he does to the disbelief of all but Tomlin. I’ll be very surprised if they cut him at this point!

NorthCoastSteelersFan

Sleep...now.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey...just wondering. Does anyone else think that Juju was interfered with, when he went for that goal line catch in our last possession?

It looked to me that the defender had a hand on Juju's face mask before the ball got there.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey...just wondering. Does anyone else think that Juju was interfered with, when he went for that goal line catch in our last possession?

It looked to me that the defender had a hand on Juju's face mask before the ball got there.
i tohugt he may have been, but at that point u weren getting a call

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You gotta give it up to this kid!!!!! He goes farther than above and beyond.

No one exemplifies Pittsburgh like JuJu.

SJ20

F U Kovy/Parise
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Any win against New England is a great win. Now go ahead and win in New Orleans next week instead of relying on the Chargers to beat the Ravens. Not going to get real excited just yet. The Steelers are stupid enough to lose to Cincy. However, they still control their own destiny and that is very important right now.

Joe Haden showed why he's the only CB worth anything on this roster. A lot of guys came to play today and it showed. Most of all, they played 60 minutes of football and that is why they won.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Recap

For once the Steelers were the more disciplined team on the field last night...4 Penalties vs a dz+ for NE.

HC... 4 of 5 Tomlin has taken a lot of warranted criticism of late from a lot of angles, did the best job I've seen vs BB. He was duped into not calling TO with the fake go on 4th, but imo they were always going to be pinned deep with a decent punt, not a big deal. Steelers played inspired for 60 mins.

OFC...3 of 5...PIT owned the football, but a missed FG, and 2 INTs took 2 other opportunities resulting in a one possession game. The second INT was fluky, but painful. That said, the OL played well and RB3, Samuels went over 100 yds. Much like expected, NE did dbl AB and Juju a lot, and Ben showed patience, moved the ball to several players.

DEF...5 of 5...Well, Tomlin/Butler would have the last say vs me on their scheme, not very many 5 man rushes, but 4 was effective. They did man up enough times to keep Brady off balance. To be noted...NE had 2 or 3 key drops in this game, players were open. I haven't seen the snapcount yet, but #42 was out there a lot, so the team that likely forced the 3 S Dime concept, faced it much of the game. NE tried to run against it, and had some success, but PIT was strong on 3rd dwn and stiffened against the run late. It wasn't a dominant effort, NE made some plays as you would expect, but you hold them to 10 pts...you've done a helluva job. Redemption for Haden.

ST...3 of 5...the best you can say is he's not down on himself that bad...nailing the 48 yd hopefully bought him some confidence.

Summary...Really just good to get a win period, but I'm sure dinner tasted a little bit better with it being NE. No rest for the weary...still paying for that loss in OAK...the DEF is going to need a similar effort in NO.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@SteelersPride

To you from the Bus..........:dhd:

also kickers may not grow on trees. butbos.PNG
yes thats 61.1% and ranked 32nd in the nfl in fg's

boz2.PNG
thats 89% on XP good for 29th in the nfl. im sure they can find someone who can better those stats. jokes or not, it almost bit us again, after costing us already. You guys can laugh at me, call me terry, whatever, beat a dead horse. But this is an easy fix. this can be fixed. this is easier to fix than the secondary or other issues. and we didnt adress it, and its cost us.

PatsFan2003

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Recap

For once the Steelers were the more disciplined team on the field last night...4 Penalties vs a dz+ for NE.

HC... 4 of 5 Tomlin has taken a lot of warranted criticism of late from a lot of angles, did the best job I've seen vs BB. He was duped into not calling TO with the fake go on 4th, but imo they were always going to be pinned deep with a decent punt, not a big deal. Steelers played inspired for 60 mins.

OFC...3 of 5...PIT owned the football, but a missed FG, and 2 INTs took 2 other opportunities resulting in a one possession game. The second INT was fluky, but painful. That said, the OL played well and RB3, Samuels went over 100 yds. Much like expected, NE did dbl AB and Juju a lot, and Ben showed patience, moved the ball to several players.

DEF...5 of 5...Well, Tomlin/Butler would have the last say vs me on their scheme, not very many 5 man rushes, but 4 was effective. They did man up enough times to keep Brady off balance. To be noted...NE had 2 or 3 key drops in this game, players were open. I haven't seen the snapcount yet, but #42 was out there a lot, so the team that likely forced the 3 S Dime concept, faced it much of the game. NE tried to run against it, and had some success, but PIT was strong on 3rd dwn and stiffened against the run late. It wasn't a dominant effort, NE made some plays as you would expect, but you hold them to 10 pts...you've done a helluva job. Redemption for Haden.

ST...3 of 5...the best you can say is he's not down on himself that bad...nailing the 48 yd hopefully bought him some confidence.

Summary...Really just good to get a win period, but I'm sure dinner tasted a little bit better with it being NE. No rest for the weary...still paying for that loss in OAK...the DEF is going to need a similar effort in NO.

That and Brady also looked positively average. Even with the avocado ice cream I think the end of the line is getting closer and closer.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That and Brady also looked positively average. Even with the avocado ice cream I think the end of the line is getting closer and closer.
He’s been looking average hasn’t he? Sans last week