• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Week 15...vs NE

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Refs... Doubt there will be. NFL doesn't like the look of letting those stories paint them in a bad light. Anything that taints their product is usually dealt with a firm "sweep under the rug". Tomlin knows this, because if he had made a conniption on the sidelines when they changed that call I'm sure he'd be sending NY another $25k check.

Saints... Is their O-line any good? Because Butler's blitz packages often excel in the middle of the trenches. Would be wise for Butler to use that to his advantage if their interior protection isn't as good. Excited to see if they at least keep up with the new aggressive play style. Something tells me that Tomlin & Butler will outsmart themselves and revert back to the shell zones like they always do.

Heinz... Definitely amped up more than usual. Same happened last year. Heinz field sells a lot of tickets to people outside of the PA area, and that was easily the most desirable game on the schedule when it was announced. No doubt that game sold out first. The more desirable the game, the more avid fans you get in each seat. Last year I had a few coworkers fly out east for the NE game at Heinz. I was even looking at the ticket prices this year and that was the first game I looked at. Just didn't have the balls to pull the trigger on that pricetag that close to Xmas lol!

Refs...I think you're best served to move on if you're Tomlin, (maybe get an underling on it if they wanted to pursue it) but iirc there was a crew that had one guy or the whole got some discipline from the league mid season.

Saints...imo not as good as PIT or DAL, but solid OL. What they will do maybe more and maybe better than NE is run it. So that takes some heat off Brees, but also he's not one to hold it long looking for the deep ball. What's amazing about this season...Brees is making lemonade with prunes @ WR...only Michael Thomas is a proven stud....I dare anyone (that's not a Saints diehard to name the WR2) without looking it up...lol.

Heinz...I see...that makes sense...didn't seem like the normal Steeler crowd. Still on my list to see a game there...been there, walked around, but never to a game. With the fam growing shortly, I would think twice too.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Refs...I think you're best served to move on if you're Tomlin, (maybe get an underling on it if they wanted to pursue it) but iirc there was a crew that had one guy or the whole got some discipline from the league mid season.

Saints...imo not as good as PIT or DAL, but solid OL. What they will do maybe more and maybe better than NE is run it. So that takes some heat off Brees, but also he's not one to hold it long looking for the deep ball. What's amazing about this season...Brees is making lemonade with prunes @ WR...only Michael Thomas is a proven stud....I dare anyone (that's not a Saints diehard to name the WR2) without looking it up...lol.

Heinz...I see...that makes sense...didn't seem like the normal Steeler crowd. Still on my list to see a game there...been there, walked around, but never to a game. With the fam growing shortly, I would think twice too.
Refs... NFL just doesn't make it worth it to pursue. Obviously they don't want anything that tarnishes their brand to be painted in a bad light. So if there was something being done about it then it would be done behind closed doors. But judging by the amount of poorly officiated games that we've seen in recent years, my guess is the NFL continuously sweeps these issues under the rug. Tomlin may have a conversation with Rooney about it, but Art will know its not worth pursuing.

Saints... lol I've watched a few games and I hear ya on the WR2. I used to know some names last year or the year prior because I was a Michael Thomas owner in fantasy football. So I was forced to take notice of their WR depth charts. But this year... Lotta new names that I don't recognize. Sad to see Dez Bryant's situation because he could have been a formidable target for Brees in the EZ. Also, didn't they just pickup Brandon Marshall? Wonder when we see him get an uptick in usage? Considering his pricetag I would assume he'll eventually be at worst their WR3.

Heinz... Been to many games and I can personally attest to the crowd changes. Games against contenders always drew the more electric crowd atmosphere. It was a lot of fun.