• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Week 12 Cardinals @ Seahawks

Jikkle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
I think Seahawks trade Russ, not having a top draft pick this year because of the trade with the Jets will push them to get draft picks, but in all honesty, I think the Pete Carol era is coming to an end, this team is flat, lifeless, no hunger… All era’s end, and I think we’re seeing it now for Seattle… it’s time for a change …

The correct thing for the Seahawks to do is trade Russ and wipe the coaching staff and front office clean.

I say trade Russ mainly due to his age and the fact he'll want another mega deal after 2022 and that's assuming he'd want to stick around for a rebuild.

As we've seen the past several years Russ is good enough to take a so so roster to a playoff appearance, maybe a win if they get a weak opponent, and lose to a legit Super Bowl contender.

Looking at the roster of the Seahawks they are set at the WR position group and that's it. They have some nice pieces like Wagner but basically every position group needs an overhaul to a certain degree.

Realistically if things go well you're looking at a 36 year old Russ before the team starts to be truly competitive again and that's if you have good drafts and free agent signings.

And honestly with Wilson's declining mobility the only thing he brings is a lethal deep ball because so far he's shown either an unwillingness or inability to throw check downs really hit those timing throws over the middle. He's like a pitcher that only has one pitch and that's a fastball in the upper 90s. It's a devastating pitch that will get you some strikeouts and wins but you're still going to be limited as a pitcher.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The correct thing for the Seahawks to do is trade Russ and wipe the coaching staff and front office clean.

I say trade Russ mainly due to his age and the fact he'll want another mega deal after 2022 and that's assuming he'd want to stick around for a rebuild.

As we've seen the past several years Russ is good enough to take a so so roster to a playoff appearance, maybe a win if they get a weak opponent, and lose to a legit Super Bowl contender.

Looking at the roster of the Seahawks they are set at the WR position group and that's it. They have some nice pieces like Wagner but basically every position group needs an overhaul to a certain degree.

Realistically if things go well you're looking at a 36 year old Russ before the team starts to be truly competitive again and that's if you have good drafts and free agent signings.

And honestly with Wilson's declining mobility the only thing he brings is a lethal deep ball because so far he's shown either an unwillingness or inability to throw check downs really hit those timing throws over the middle. He's like a pitcher that only has one pitch and that's a fastball in the upper 90s. It's a devastating pitch that will get you some strikeouts and wins but you're still going to be limited as a pitcher.

Russ early in his career definitely had more wheels, he’s slowed from what he was, he also had the luxury of a RB like Beast mode taking preside off him.. plus the defense he had backing him up … Russ is a solid QB, but he’s not the greatest pocket passer, he’s the best when he does improve and extends play’s …

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Russ early in his career definitely had more wheels, he’s slowed from what he was, he also had the luxury of a RB like Beast mode taking preside off him.. plus the defense he had backing him up … Russ is a solid QB, but he’s not the greatest pocket passer, he’s the best when he does improve and extends play’s …

Auto correct sometime drive me bananas … Beast mode took “pressure” off him …. And he’s the best when he does “ improv”