• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Week 11 Patriots @ Eagles

ctc

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No they are not. Cooper is worlds better than Algholor. With that said the best receivers will make the tough catches. I do not expect Algholor to be as good as Cooper. However, Cooper is making Dak look better than he actually is. Take the games the Cowboys struggled in. They had the same kind of injuries that we are currently experiencing. Best lineman hurt and so was their best receivers. When that happened Dak struggled. Algholor was the best receiver on the field for the Eagles talent wise and that along should speak volumes.

I wouldn't argue that point in any way shape or form. And i think a better schemed passing game would enhance the talent we have. As i said the pats seemed to have a very good understanding of the routes the eagles would be running based on down, distance, formation. That more than the wr's ability is what i think accounts for the offense's inability to perform.

_phiLLies_

shut up baby, i know it
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
still no answers as to why wentz was 5-6 last year and the team was dead, only for foles to pop in and go 3-0. with 2 of those wins being against really good teams. i'll say it again.. wentz can't and/or won't make half these throws.

and agholor can't track a ball? the fuck he can't. 3:30 mark. wentz had him just like that yesterday, 1 on 1.. refused to throw like a bitch. i mean, you don't even try. these throws are butter. and it's not foles jocking. it's simply admiring a QB who can make ALL types of throws.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From the other side of the field.........

Tony Romo said yesterday that Pederson reviews tapes of his next opponent and injects plays that the opponent had difficulty stopping into his game plan. If this is true, then the Eagles offense is required to learn at least 8 new plays every week. If Pederson is adapting those plays to the Eagles' plays then that's 8 plays that must be altered and practiced. By week 11, the playbook has to be a total freakin' mess. How do players remember what the Double Hitch, Carolina 27, X2 Zebra is if you've changed it six times, let alone the QB who originally was throwing a 15 yard hitch and go to the left and is now throwing a 10 yard hitch and come back toward the middle?

Whatever the Eagles did on the first drive was extremely successful and they should have stayed with just those plays. They drove 95 yards like a knife through soft butter. If Pederson was calling the offense from the sideline, he either has dementia and can't remember what he did or got so greedy that he stated playing into the Patriots' defensive strength.

I don't question the Eagles' performance as they lost 17-10 on a trick play. I blame the coaching to not sticking with what was working in the first place.

downundermike

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
still no answers as to why wentz was 5-6 last year and the team was dead, only for foles to pop in and go 3-0.]

And then lose in the playoffs being unable to move the ball for the majority of the game.

Here is the drive chart after the 14-0 lead.

4 plays 18 yards, Interception
4 plays 14 yards, Punt
4 plays 12 yards, Punt
1 play -1 yard, Half
3 plays 6 yards, Punt
5 plays 17 yards, Punt
5 plays 11 yards, Punt
4 plays 31 yards, Interception

_phiLLies_

shut up baby, i know it
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And then lose in the playoffs being unable to move the ball for the majority of the game.

Here is the drive chart after the 14-0 lead.

4 plays 18 yards, Interception
4 plays 14 yards, Punt
4 plays 12 yards, Punt
1 play -1 yard, Half
3 plays 6 yards, Punt
5 plays 17 yards, Punt
5 plays 11 yards, Punt
4 plays 31 yards, Interception

cool. except, it is the playoffs. they did score 14 on the road against the saints. and they were driving deep into new orleans territory at the end. the saints also ate up 11+ minutes of clock on one drive. a massive chunk of the 3rd quarter.

PhillyGreen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldn't argue that point in any way shape or form. And i think a better schemed passing game would enhance the talent we have. As i said the pats seemed to have a very good understanding of the routes the eagles would be running based on down, distance, formation. That more than the wr's ability is what i think accounts for the offense's inability to perform.

On that point you will get no argument. You are 100% accurate on that point. I can call only a handful of times where the receivers were open and Wentz did not have to make a tight window throw. It was as if the Patriots new what play was being called.

downundermike

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Agholor attacks this ball in the air its a TD. But he was afraid of contact.

PhillyGreen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
cool. except, it is the playoffs. they did score 14 on the road against the saints. and they were driving deep into new orleans territory at the end. the saints also ate up 11+ minutes of clock on one drive. a massive chunk of the 3rd quarter.

This is so fucking laughable. Bullshit excuses for the QB you like but you nitpick every little thing for Wentz.

_phiLLies_

shut up baby, i know it
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is so fucking laughable. Bullshit excuses for the QB you like but you nitpick every little thing for Wentz.

:pound:i think you're too attached to players. all i care about is winning.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Running full speed to a point he's going to go to a full stop and plant.?

Only someone who runs like a girl thinks that's possible.
No, not stop his body. Of course he only has to touch his feet down as his body carries out the back of the endzone. Only someone that doesn't watch football wouldn't have seen that catch 100 times over the last decade.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's a terrible take from kempski. Another guy who probably runs like a girl. I like kempski but it's a terrible take.

He catches the ball above his head, at arms length from his body running full speed?. How exactly do you attack a ball like that?
That's because he was so scared he wouldn't catch it that he didn't have any consideration for his feet. You must catch like a girl to think otherwise.