• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Week 11 Patriots @ Eagles

PhillyGreen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Want to try again?

Try again with what? He did not throw the ball behind the receiver and threw it in front of him which he was supposed to do. Or is your expectation a perfect pass?

ctc

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Try again with what? He did not throw the ball behind the receiver and threw it in front of him which he was supposed to do. Or is your expectation a perfect pass?

there is no link.

PhillyGreen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's a terrible take from kempski. Another guy who probably runs like a girl. I like kempski but it's a terrible take.

He catches the ball above his head, at arms length from his body running full speed?. How exactly do you attack a ball like that?

Watch Amari Cooper and you will see the obvious difference. He is making Dak look like the GOAT with some of his catches.

Taddy Mason

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,579.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's a terrible take from kempski. Another guy who probably runs like a girl. I like kempski but it's a terrible take.

He catches the ball above his head, at arms length from his body running full speed?. How exactly do you attack a ball like that?
just how he described. nelson had no clue where he was on the field. different angle and face the ball to catch it. not that hard.

downundermike

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just an observation, the 10 points the Eagles scored yesterday is the 3rd most an offense has scored against the Pats this year.

_phiLLies_

shut up baby, i know it
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The discussion of Nick Foles being the Eagles QB this year ended when he lost to the Saints in the playoffs. Let it go.

nope. because it's not about foles directly any more. it's about how much we invested in wentz and how he's basically managing games like a 3rd string QB with a noodle arm.

downundermike

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
nope. because it's not about foles directly any more. it's about how much we invested in wentz and how he's basically managing games like a 3rd string QB with a noodle arm.

You keep bringing up Foles. The post I quoted was about Foles should have been here and Carson should have been traded. That train left the station when Foles lost to the Saints.

_phiLLies_

shut up baby, i know it
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You keep bringing up Foles. The post I quoted was about Foles should have been here and Carson should have been traded. That train left the station when Foles lost to the Saints.

because it was a mistake for the franchise. it's already in the boring set pattern i predicted. i said in the offseason, who is everyone going to blame when wentz is healthy this year and there's no excuses? clearly, it's the receivers. specifically, agholor. what's next? more howie bashing at how wentz doesn't have enough weapons? a few years from now? "foles would have been lucky to get 5 wins with these rosters."

loved how the cards said "fuck rosen" and went for murray instead. recognized what was what and immediately corrected it. and they were rewarded big time. fans will never let the 2017 wentz memories and hype die. and that's why fans are fans.

downundermike

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
who is everyone going to blame when wentz is healthy this year and there's no excuses? clearly, it's the receivers. specifically, agholor.

No excuses ?? Neither starting receiver played yesterday. The starting RB did not play yesterday. Both starting Tackles got hurt during the game.

The stats for the staring receivers yesterday

Agholor 36 for 322 and 3 TD's
Hollins 10 for 125
JJ 3 for 43
Matthews 1 for 6.

Our top four receivers combined are 50 catches for 496 yards and 3 TD's.

Those combined 50 catches would rank 24th against the NFL receivers.
Those 496 yards would rank 46th against NFL receivers.
Those 3 TD's would rank 42nd against NFL receivers.

Taddy Mason

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,579.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No excuses ?? Neither starting receiver played yesterday. The starting RB did not play yesterday. Both starting Tackles got hurt during the game.

The stats for the staring receivers yesterday

Agholor 36 for 322 and 3 TD's
Hollins 10 for 125
JJ 3 for 43
Matthews 1 for 6.

Our top four receivers combined are 50 catches for 496 yards and 3 TD's.

Those combined 50 catches would rank 24th against the NFL receivers.
Those 496 yards would rank 46th against NFL receivers.
Those 3 TD's would rank 42nd against NFL receivers.
to sum up our WR group easier.

ctc

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Watch Amari Cooper and you will see the obvious difference. He is making Dak look like the GOAT with some of his catches.
Great catches by cooper but not quite the same are they.

ctc

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
just how he described. nelson had no clue where he was on the field. different angle and face the ball to catch it. not that hard.
another guy who runs like a girl and thinks you can run full speed across the field and then face the ball to catch it over your head at full extension away from your body.
His right foot is barely inside the line when he extends to catch the ball and somehow he's supposed to stop his momentum from carrying him out of bounds and twist his body, away from the ball at that point to get his left foot down. That would have been a catch for the ages to have done that.

Taddy Mason

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,579.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
another guy who runs like a girl and thinks you can run full speed across the field and then face the ball to catch it over your head at full extension away from your body.
His right foot is barely inside the line when he extends to catch the ball and somehow he's supposed to stop his momentum from carrying him out of bounds and twist his body, away from the ball at that point to get his left foot down. That would have been a catch for the ages to have done that.
if that's what you see, enjoy. sorry the mediocrity they've put out doesn't allow you to know what average WR play looks like.

ctc

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if that's what you see, enjoy. sorry the mediocrity they've put out doesn't allow you to know what average WR play looks like.
Not claiming that it's been great.
Simply contesting the claims that agholor should have caught those two passes for completions.

downundermike

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am also sick of hearing about Tom Brady's lack of weapons. I would take Sanu and Edelman in a second over Agholor and Jeffrey.

PhillyGreen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great catches by cooper but not quite the same are they.

No they are not. Cooper is worlds better than Algholor. With that said the best receivers will make the tough catches. I do not expect Algholor to be as good as Cooper. However, Cooper is making Dak look better than he actually is. Take the games the Cowboys struggled in. They had the same kind of injuries that we are currently experiencing. Best lineman hurt and so was their best receivers. When that happened Dak struggled. Algholor was the best receiver on the field for the Eagles talent wise and that along should speak volumes.

Roy Munson

Posting with one hand
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Should have completely dominated the Pats on the ground. Howard being out didn't help.

Ugly offensive game overall.

Roy Munson

Posting with one hand
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am also sick of hearing about Tom Brady's lack of weapons. I would take Sanu and Edelman in a second over Agholor and Jeffrey.

Edelman gets separation on 75% of his routes. Agholor maybe gets separation on 5% of his routes.