• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Week 11 Patriots @ Eagles

Orlando Eagles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bingo. I'm no Wentz basher, but there are a few areas of his game he needs to improve on that I thought would be ironed out at this point in his career. There is a lot to like about the kid and I think we need to make sure we have better backup options if our starters get hurt ... but he needs to understand that you can move chains a little at a time. He also needs to put some touch on some passes ... Brett Favre was a player with a great arm, but knew how to put loft on the short stuff. Wentz has a hard time when he has to ease up on throws or put a bit of air under them. Maybe that's why he shy's away from throws to RB's.

That’s a really good point on the air under the short throws. I didn’t think if that. When he goes to the flats at times it’s often with a zip not needed.

Of course, I think he struggles with putting air under it. Very early in last weeks game he had Sanders on a wheel in tight coverage and tried to give him something to run under and ended up sailing it well out of bounds.

Maybe that was the wind being the challenge but it just didn’t look good.

old duke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They won't demote Groh. He will either go or stay. The Eagles generally don't have the guts to make major changes.