• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Week 11 Patriots @ Eagles

_phiLLies_

shut up baby, i know it
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was not talking about BPNAZ post. You claimed I did not debunk anything. Since you claimed I did not debunk anything but did not acknowledge the post that I made that is running from point in question.

In the very same game in question Wentz performed better than Brady who is considered by most as the GOAT and he has the same issue that we have with receivers. This is why your thought process is so stupid. You have arguably the greatest QB to ever play the game struggling with below average receivers but you ignore that point. Trying to say numerous QB's could do better. If the GOAT can't do it I doubt numerous QB's can. :L

lmao. just because wentz' TD pass gave him a ratings boost doesn't mean he outperformed brady. wentz was sacked 5 times, brady once. wentz was stripped and lost a crucial fumble. brady literally hit edelman in the chest for a wide open TD and he dropped it. wentz chucked a prayer up to agholor who couldn't make a tough grab on the chalk.

the pats still came away with 17 points on the road despite the eagles defense hanging on them like flies on shit. and even though they average 31 less rushing yards per game than the eagles, they're still 16th in the NFL in offense.. where as the eagles are a pathetic 23rd. which goes to show just how much better a 42 year old brady is than a 26 year old wentz.

brady was dejected after 17 and a road win that pushed them to 9-1. what was wentz? pulling an andy reid like usual. "derrr. i have to play better."

_phiLLies_

shut up baby, i know it
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Still not entertaining us.

i'm not trying to entertain anyone. i'm just laughing at how you whined about my whining while you're whining yourself. enjoy your neverending argument against multiple people.

ctc

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i'm not trying to entertain anyone. i'm just laughing at how you whined about my whining while you're whining yourself. enjoy your neverending argument against multiple people.

Sure you are, that's why you keep posting in this thread, arguing with multiple people.

PhillyGreen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lmao. just because wentz' TD pass gave him a ratings boost doesn't mean he outperformed brady. wentz was sacked 5 times, brady once. wentz was stripped and lost a crucial fumble. brady literally hit edelman in the chest for a wide open TD and he dropped it. wentz chucked a prayer up to agholor who couldn't make a tough grab on the chalk.

the pats still came away with 17 points on the road despite the eagles defense hanging on them like flies on shit. and even though they average 31 less rushing yards per game than the eagles, they're still 16th in the NFL in offense.. where as the eagles are a pathetic 23rd. which goes to show just how much better a 42 year old brady is than a 26 year old wentz.

brady was dejected after 17 and a road win that pushed them to 9-1. what was wentz? pulling an andy reid like usual. "derrr. i have to play better."

You really are a special kind of stupid. Your posts are completely devoid of any type of educational analysis. You just throw shit out there hoping it will stick.

Yes Wentz did outplay Brady in the game and it is not just because of the TD's pass. And no.....I am not saying Wentz is better than Brady. I am pretty sure you limited brain will assume I meant that. The Wentz pass to Agholor was not a prayer. Only you suggest stupid shit like that.

You are changing the narrative again. You are all over the place with your arguments. You say something and one of many people expose it as idiotic rambling. Then you try to change the argument.

Here is the point of the matter. You constantly claim everything is Wentz fault but really provide no proof. The other idiot is in the it is all Wentz fault club (or maybe you post as both) made a post about a number of teams that have shit for receivers but have good records. I debunked that those teams are carried by something else other than the QB because all the QB's on those teams have similar stats to Wentz. I pointed that out to you but you ran from that argument. You still stuck to your guns and said many other QB's would perform better than Wentz. Well that is a crock of shit and you cannot provide an example of a QB with a similar situation performing better. Not even the GOAT who has not thrown a TD pass in 3 games by the way.

Last edited:

PhillyGreen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That does not surprise me. I am willing the bet the side he focuses on the most is the side Ertz is on. He clearly does not trust his receivers and I can't blame him. What I can blame him for is not taking the dump off. At the same time that falls on coaching. It does not matter how much talent you have. If you are not taught the right things to do your bad habit will only get worse.

_phiLLies_

shut up baby, i know it
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You really are a special kind of stupid. Your posts are completely devoid of any type of educational analysis. You just throw shit out there hoping it will stick.

Yes Wentz did outplay Brady in the game and it is not just because of the TD's pass. And no.....I am not saying Wentz is better than Brady. I am pretty sure you limited brain will assume I meant that. The Wentz pass to Agholor was not a prayer. Only you suggest stupid shit like that.

You are changing the narrative again. You are all over the place with your arguments. You say something and one of many people expose it as idiotic rambling. Then you try to change the argument.

Here is the point of the matter. You constantly claim everything is Wentz fault but really provide no proof. The other idiot is in the it is all Wentz fault club (or maybe you post as both) made a post about a number of teams that have shit for receivers but have good records. I debunked that those teams are carried by something else other than the QB because all the QB's on those teams have similar stats to Wentz. I pointed that out to you but you ran from that argument. You still stuck to your guns and said many other QB's would perform better than Wentz. Well that is a crock of shit and you cannot provide an example of a QB with a similar situation performing better. Not even the GOAT who has not thrown a TD pass in 3 games by the way.

NO HE DIDN'T FUCKING OUTPLAY BRADY. that's a perfect example of the stupid, homer bullshit you love to spew.

the eagles basically had ONE drive. a big 16 play, 95 yard TD. other than that and the next to last drive that ended on downs, every possession was between 2-5 plays because they couldn't move at all. wentz handed the pats 3 points (lucky it wasn't more) and helped changed the momentum of the game.

brady led the pats offense to numerous longer drives. 13, 11 and 10 plays. there was also a 7 and 6 play drive mixed in. his completion percentage was better, he took far less sacks, didn't fumble, gave them more opportunities to score and put the pats in better position to win. which is why they did.

wentz missed a wide open hollins on the sidelines (just like he misses sideline passes every game) and completely missed a wide open ertz on a baby throw a couple of plays before the agholor pass.. to name a few. you choose to blame agholor for a tough catch instead of wentz missing the easy throw. fuck out of here with that nonsense. even worse is implying wentz "dropped a dime" because he just chucked up a pass from his back foot as the pats raided the backfield.

again, if you don't think a bunch of random QB's couldn't have done better than 125 yards by the end of the 3rd while not losing a crucial fumble, YOU, SIR.. ARE A FUCKING CLOWN.

PhillyGreen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
brady led the pats offense to numerous longer drives. 13, 11 and 10 plays. there was also a 7 and 6 play drive mixed in. his completion percentage was better, he took far less sacks, didn't fumble, gave them more opportunities to score and put the pats in better position to win. which is why they did.

How many TD's did Brady have? Ummm none. This part of your post only confirms your a moron

Mic Drop..... I promise to leave the stupid people alone from now on. Using the power of the ignore button....it is so bright and shiny.

_phiLLies_

shut up baby, i know it
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How many TD's did Brady have? Ummm none. This part of your post only confirms your a moron

Mic Drop..... I promise to leave the stupid people alone from now on. Using the power of the ignore button....it is so bright and shiny.

"Yes Wentz did outplay Brady in the game and it is not just because of the TD's pass."

next reply..

"How many TD's did Brady have? Ummm none."

friggen idiot. it's nice to know if wilson goes 33-35 with 400 yards sunday and the hawks get 4 rushing TD's out of it, all wentz has to do is THROW a TD to outplay him! BAHHAHHAHAAHAH.

by all means, go elsewhere with your "wentz outplayed brady" commentary.. we'll see how many times you drop the mic. in fact, take it to the NFL forum here. i'm sure so many will agree with you.. and you can put me in my place!

:stephena:

_phiLLies_

shut up baby, i know it
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Orlando Eagles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That does not surprise me. I am willing the bet the side he focuses on the most is the side Ertz is on. He clearly does not trust his receivers and I can't blame him. What I can blame him for is not taking the dump off. At the same time that falls on coaching. It does not matter how much talent you have. If you are not taught the right things to do your bad habit will only get worse.

Yes....the refusing the dump offs was the one thing that drove me nuts. He knows better than that at this point. Take what the defense will give you. They LITERALLY abandoned the flats and the dump off coverage because they were so sure he was not going to take them.

I remember we had this in Week 2 against Atlanta too. Wentz was ignoring the check downs. Went out for a concussion check and McCown came in and did nothing but dump offs and moved them down the field.

This is his aggressive mindset working against him. If they are going to put 6 and 7 guys out on intermediate to deep because they KNOW you won’t check down you have to take what they give you to force them to adjust. Than, oh my God, the intermediate to deep routes you like open up.

Not rocket science.....

Rey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes....the refusing the dump offs was the one thing that drove me nuts. He knows better than that at this point. Take what the defense will give you. They LITERALLY abandoned the flats and the dump off coverage because they were so sure he was not going to take them.

I remember we had this in Week 2 against Atlanta too. Wentz was ignoring the check downs. Went out for a concussion check and McCown came in and did nothing but dump offs and moved them down the field.

This is his aggressive mindset working against him. If they are going to put 6 and 7 guys out on intermediate to deep because they KNOW you won’t check down you have to take what they give you to force them to adjust. Than, oh my God, the intermediate to deep routes you like open up.

Not rocket science.....

Bingo. I'm no Wentz basher, but there are a few areas of his game he needs to improve on that I thought would be ironed out at this point in his career. There is a lot to like about the kid and I think we need to make sure we have better backup options if our starters get hurt ... but he needs to understand that you can move chains a little at a time. He also needs to put some touch on some passes ... Brett Favre was a player with a great arm, but knew how to put loft on the short stuff. Wentz has a hard time when he has to ease up on throws or put a bit of air under them. Maybe that's why he shy's away from throws to RB's.

PhillyGreen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bingo. I'm no Wentz basher, but there are a few areas of his game he needs to improve on that I thought would be ironed out at this point in his career. There is a lot to like about the kid and I think we need to make sure we have better backup options if our starters get hurt ... but he needs to understand that you can move chains a little at a time. He also needs to put some touch on some passes ... Brett Favre was a player with a great arm, but knew how to put loft on the short stuff. Wentz has a hard time when he has to ease up on throws or put a bit of air under them. Maybe that's why he shy's away from throws to RB's.

In the end though this falls on coaching. They are not teaching him what to do and are allowing him to continue with the bad habits. I think the game plan has something to do with it as well. Every pass play called should have a running play check down unless it is an empty backfield. Wentz can read defenses and he has some real good pocket presence. I rarely seem him panic in the pocket even when it is collapsing. However he is still holding onto the ball too long and he needs to be told to take the checkdown immediately once he sees his receivers open. He is using Ertz is his checkdown way too much.

old duke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can't argue with that. I will be very upset in the off season if they do not make the coaching changes that we have been talking about.

_phiLLies_

shut up baby, i know it
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
is phillygreen blaming all the coaches again? :rolleyes2:

_phiLLies_

shut up baby, i know it
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it's extremely rare to pull an elite QB out of your ass. the sooner people realize wentz never is, never was, never will be one.. the better the team can be. they already made one big mistake ditching foles and not acquiring young talent for wentz. they need to avoid a second big mistake by wasting years and years waiting for the wentz breakout that will never happen. actually, the extension made that mistake already happen.

it's just complete denial anyone can watch these games and ignore all the throws he cannot make and/or misses. it has nothing to do with receivers when you're chucking sideline passes 10 yards over their heads out of bounds. nothing to do with receivers when the game is on the line and you're missing wide open players on your most basic throws.

Orlando Eagles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can't argue with that. I will be very upset in the off season if they do not make the coaching changes that we have been talking about.

Honestly....I’m doubtful changes get made to coaching to the level we have discussed. There has been a lot of chatter I’ve seen that they won’t want to shake the coaching up too much. I don’t agree with this. But it’s the talk.

I could see them canning the WR coach and demoting Groh to that position (if he accepts that). Then get on a new OC. I’m good with this.

I think if JS doesn’t move on of his own volition he will be back at DC for sure.