• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Week 10, Los Angeles Rams @ San Francisco Forty-Niners, Monday Night Football, Levi's Stadium, Monday, 11/15/21, 5:20 PM PDT

ANGELAKERAMS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We had 52 yards rushing while this defense gave-up 156 yards rushing. This team is in deep kimche. There are serious weaknesses in game-planning and execution. Two weeks in-a-row this team showed-up unprepared. The bye week isn't going to fix much unless the activity at the top changes. Period.
Nothing has changed with McVay and nothing ever will.

McVay and Snead are buds, and Kroenke is too busy trying to screw over the NFL over the StL mess to give a crap about McVay because he is still making $$.

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ALR, I really think your expectation are way too high.

The Rams really haven't fared too well or too poorly since their last SB.

So take it for what it's worth.... they are who they are...

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The offense should be out sync, we lost arguably our most important piece in Woods. Trying to get two new receivers implemented to a new look offense, nobody is a miracle worker and can make it work after one practice. Defense play calling gets no excuse.

We could have beaten that team throwing the ball 15 times.

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is quite clear that Snead has done his job and gotten this team talent with little or no cap room. It is quite clear that McVay is not HC material any more. He doesn't know how to solve the major weaknesses we now have. ALR is right, he should not be a HC, he should be an OC like Mike Martz. It is quite obvious he does not have what it takes to beat teams that beat him. He doesn't learn from his mistakes and he doesn't have a flippin clue how to make adjustments anywhere in the procession of preparing and playing a given game.
This is why I wish he would give up play calling responsibilities to someone like minded. I still can’t believe his inflated ego hasn’t suffered a reality check yet. If it hasn’t now, I doubt it ever will.

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is why I wish he would give up play calling responsibilities to someone like minded. I still can’t believe his inflated ego hasn’t suffered a reality check yet. If it hasn’t now, I doubt it ever will.
Maybe the 49ers let Shanahan go at the end of the season. There is a chance, they don't play us every week

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea UVA. I mentioned on another thread that McVay could use some help in a number of areas because the cracks are really beginning to show. But because he is still relatively young, his ego and pride would never let him admit to any of what we are discussing certainly not admit he needs assistance.

Everyone else can see it but not Shit-fer-Brains. He'd rather go down getting his ass handed to him and his team looking completely clueless and stupid, then to make the changes necessary to adjust to a league that is now on to him and can easily beat him just by implementing adjustments they can all see that work from others who routinely take his ass to the cleaners.

Classic example: The game tonight. The Niners DC and probably Shanahan knew ahead of time that they didn't have to be held accountable on defense by looking for the run. They could all play pass defenders nearly every play because it so obvious that McVay doesn't run the ball but does just about everything to pass it. So like Pickering mentioned, the D-line pins their ears back, the backers sit in the passing lanes and McVay obliges them by passing and they take full advantage. INT, Pick-six and voila, we are down by 14.

Conversely on the defense side of the ball, Shit-fer-Brains and his DC counterpart, Morris can't recognize the Jumbo offense, a run-centric offense, and implement a variation of the 46 defense by going to a four-down lineman and with extra D-lineman set. Thus would include two nose tackles, a DE and a two Edge rusher with two backers. It shuts down the run and if its a pass play, you drop an edge into coverage as we do anyways and rush four or five even with a blitz.

The Niners ran four up-the-gut running plays tonight with the same runner (Mitchell) in succession and the Rams did nothing. No changes, no audibles out of their conventional BBDB base defense. Nothing. And this consistent myopia makes the Rams one-dimensional on offense and the same on defense. Thus they become highly predictable and because Shit-fer-Brains thinks that his system is so awesome and it will eventually win-out anyways as other teams snicker and prove him wrong time-and-time again, he talks like he has to get better, but makes no real attempts to adapt the status quo.

The reason Belicheat and Tommy have appeared in what, 8 snooperbowls together is because they adapt. They find what is successful and they run it with discipline and perfection and if another team stops it, they adjust. Not McVay. Just pass the damn ball we will win. He ignores NFL history and all of the proven maxims that go with championship winners.

JUST PASS THE DAMN BALL!! WE WILL PREVAIL!! What a dumbfuck.

Last edited:

Battlelyon

Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like i said, ill give the offense somewhat of a pass because they've only had one practice together. Come next game, it will be more telling, no excuses.

ANGELAKERAMS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ALR, I really think your expectation are way too high.

The Rams really haven't fared too well or too poorly since their last SB.

So take it for what it's worth.... they are who they are...
How are my expectations too high?

Has not this FO mortgaged the future to go “all in” this year?

Weren’t we told they needed a QB who could run McVay’s offense so Sean could “open up the offense”?

If they’ve mortgaged the future for a shot at the SB this season, shouldn’t our expectations be SB? Not floundering in the playoffs?

ANGELAKERAMS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Morris is misusing Ramsey, plain and simple.

He is a shutdown corner, and they have him roaming the field instead of locking down the other teams best receiver.

That is a waste of money and talent.

Put him back on the other teams best receiver and lockdown that side of the field.

ANGELAKERAMS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didn’t I tell you guys there was no need for a RB in this offense as McVay was now going to throw it all the time?

9 freaking rushes in 4 quarters in a game your “stud” QB you mortgaged the future for couldn’t hit his receivers and should’ve had 5-6 picks.

Did McVay fail math class?

Teacher: you need 10 yards for a 1st down. You have one RB averaging 6.2 ypc and the other averaging 5 ypc.
How many carries are needed to get a first down?

McVay: none. You don’t run the ball, you pass every down, every time.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The rationalizations for passing the ball by Shit-fer-Brains are becoming legendary. Seriously, what HC in this league goes away from what a defense is giving a given team during a game just so he can pass, pass, pass. And what is the justification for such a belief and line of thought that has any basis in winning football strategies in this NFL?

Battlelyon

Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last night was all on our idiot defensive coordinator, why the hell wouldn't you constantly stack the box and force Jimmy G to best you. Short passes and runs all night. He aldo had Long covering Deebo, our worst defender covering their best. I feel Ramsey on this, it's a joke

Battlelyon

Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like i said the defense was more to blame, Ramsey had every right to be pissed. He got Long covering Debo, not stacking the box forcing mistake man Jimmy G to beat you. With our secondary Jimmy G couldn't best them. Stack the box and force them to pass

Battlelyon

Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
McVay of course deserves blame for not running the ball more. It was ridiculous