• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Week 10, Los Angeles Rams @ San Francisco Forty-Niners, Monday Night Football, Levi's Stadium, Monday, 11/15/21, 5:20 PM PDT

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hopefully McVay will take the next step in his coaching development and play aggressive, all-out football and not go soft while playing his friend, Kyle Shanahan in San Francisco, Monday Night. We owe these guys a few losses and we can start on Monday Night Football before the Rams go on a their Bye week. We have some injuries that need rest and we may see Miller on defense. Should be a rebound game for us and I suspect we will get back on track as we want to keep pace with the Cardinals.

Last edited:

Jermaine133

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hopefully McVay will take the next step in his coaching development and play aggressive, all-out football and not go soft while playing his friend, Kyle Shanahan in San Francisco, Monday Night. We owe these guys a few losses and we can start on Monday Night Football before the Rams go on a their Bye week. We have some injuries that need rest and we may see Miller on defense. Should be a rebound game for us and I suspect we will get back on track as we want to keep pace with the Cardinals.
idk... he can't seem to get shit right against the niners.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is a list of interesting FAs from Spotrac. Three guys I know will give everyone a chuckle or two is: TE Jared Cook, WR Sammy Watkins, and DE Dante Fowler. Oh I must add my favs, the little turd is available, Tavon Austin! LOL! Ah the memories.

Last edited:

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Rams should dominate but you never know with the Rams-49er games. The Niners are eventually going to have to win a game at home, they haven't won at home in over 12 months. Might as well be against the Rams

Last edited:

Jermaine133

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Rams should dominate but you never know with the Rams-49er games. The Niners are eventually going to have to win a game at home, they haven't won at home in over 12 months. Might as well be against the Rams
wouldn't be surprised. Them warriors back on top for now i see.. strong start to the season at 9-1, Klay coming back end of dec should make them even deadlier. Poole has been stellar for them this season.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wouldn't be surprised. Them warriors back on top for now i see.. strong start to the season at 9-1, Klay coming back end of dec should make them even deadlier. Poole has been stellar for them this season.
The best thing about the Warriors is the way they play. They always make the extra pass and find the open man. Its a beautiful brand of basketball played the way the game was meant to be played. When Wiseman and Thompson come back it will be even better. They are deep.

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I somehow doubt that but would be more than happy being proven wrong. Would love to go into the bye week 8-2 with a win over our rivals.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What Belicheat has already proven by himself as well as through his lineage of coaches is the way you beat McVay and his merry band of Rams is to get real physical with them, let them crumble under the pressure, take advantage of everything they give you, and keep your foot on the gas all game long. Then McVay will drop his head and he'll looked whipped just like he did on a number of occasions playing these same Belicheat and his lineage of coaches.

Rambunctious

9er hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Niners 49ers GIF - Niners 49ers Im Off Monday - Discover & Share GIFs

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Will someone please alert Sean McVay & Joe De Camillis that this is likely the 49ers season or Super Bowl please?

They lose this one and they may not be mathematically eliminated, but as the saying goes they will for all intents and purposes b/c the Whiners will have little chance at 3-6.

Chilipepper

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is a list of interesting FAs from Spotrac. Three guys I know will give everyone a chuckle or two is: TE Jared Cook, WR Sammy Watkins, and DE Dante Fowler. Oh I must add my favs, the little turd is available, Tavon Austin! LOL! Ah the memories.

Cook was good before he came to the Rams and after but not during. He dropped everything. SMH

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Woods out with ACL tear. Works out perfect for Beckham

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Will someone please alert Sean McVay & Joe De Camillis that this is likely the 49ers season or Super Bowl please?

They lose this one and they may not be mathematically eliminated, but as the saying goes they will for all intents and purposes b/c the Whiners will have little chance at 3-6.
The Niners are out but the Rams just may have bought themselves a championship