• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

we need trade for a Qb..Asp

crash

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I know it's still early in preseason but alex smith is looking lost out there and he can't get the ball down the field....Kaepernick isn't ready to be a starter..if we don't get a qb it's going to be a long season

bvanthielriceyoung

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
well yeah....this shouldn't be a surprise to anyone. QB is our #1 need and its been that way for a while.

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know it's still early in preseason but alex smith is looking lost out there and he can't get the ball down the field....Kaepernick isn't ready to be a starter..if we don't get a qb it's going to be a long season

Just out of curiosity. How did the Offensive Line play? Your opinion on them will determine if I care what you think about the 49ers QB situation.

crash

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Just out of curiosity. How did the Offensive Line play? Your opinion on them will determine if I care what you think about the 49ers QB situation.

The Saints were playing aggressive defense...The OL didn't look great they made a lot of mistakes it seem to me that the saints were playing like it was the playoffs instead of a preseason game.

69er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL...after that, I think the QB is the least of our problems.

MW49ers5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Thanks, it's the first thread on here i've seen that had the possibility to turn into a Alex Smith bashing.

Yeah, you can just feel 'em, I am so exhausted of 'that' topic.

crash

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
i wasn't going to bash alex smith...i've been a supporter of smith since he was drafted in 2005...

crash

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

The bottom line is the OL played like crap and didn't give smith or kaep enough time to throw the ball...Hopefully harbaugh can gather the troops together. we can come together as a unit in win a couple of games

Jikkle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
A trade for Josh Johnson might gain a little steam but I think the game reflected more that we have still have a lot more work to do in terms of installing the offense than really the play of the actual QBs.

crash

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
A trade for Josh Johnson might gain a little steam but I think the game reflected more that we have still have a lot more work to do in terms of installing the offense than really the play of the actual QBs.

it also could of been the OL hasn't had much time to practice together and since the lockout all the players are still rusty...I am hoping they can turn things around

Kinzu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's the preseason for a reason.

Who cares if we look bad and lose games. We looked decent and won all 4 games last year and how did that turn out?

The Saints played that game like they wanted to win. They were coming with pressure early and often. You typically don't see to much of that in the preseason, but I guess it's the way the Saints want to play so they're teaching the defense now.

The O-line was so bad in pass protection tonight it makes you wonder if they just were not prepared to see that many blitzes in the first game.

RedneckNiner

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alex did not look good.. but its hard to complete a pass when your on your back and looking out your earhole.... The offensive line looked like they were made of paper.. If they would have fallen on the ground and at least made the Saints jump over them it would have been better than the blocking they did... And Adam Snyder needs to be working at Walmart... not on the line.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I feel the attention should be placed on OL(again...whats the deal, every yr OL is a freaking issue)....