• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

We have a live meltdown occurring on SportsHoopla right now

H2S

entropica robusta
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe you can back up broncoshitty's statement that "Nebraska turned in 900 tickets"?

Help us out here.

rilly? you're seriously arguing attendance with a WMU guy poking fun?

after all that Nebraska team board talk last week about "painting Spartan Stadium red? with, how many travelling Huskerbury fans did you project? 10,000? filling all the hotels within 100 miles of East Lansing?

while I've not seen anything to substantiate the WMU guy's "900" number...it'd be pretty easy to agree such might indeed have happened...the couple of Husker fan blocks I saw were pitifully pink - hardly red...and an entire upper deck section (2,000+ seats) was (at game time) totally empty. I think your Husker brethren stayed home in droves for whatever baloney reasons they could come up with.

and...to this nonsense:
I see no need in a Mod encouraging the trolling of a team board where 90% of the posters there NEVER make a post outside of the Husker forum
nobody "encouraged" anybody to "troll" yall's little uber-angsty country club GAME THREAD (morbidly fascinating stuff.)

Droopdog51

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
eh. They played like shit for 75% of the game. Just imagine if they played well for just a few more minutes........ that was hard to watch.

but wow, nice meltdown by a husker..... holy shit. we should start ranking meltdowns....... this would be in the top 10......

Did he really think the corn was going to go undefeated this year? oh he did? :omg: that's cute...... :rollseyes::dhd:

I don't know...Charlie42 set the bar really high

I didn't see the first half and was a little drank when I watched the second half. By that time, all the destruction and rum had taken my mind off the Aggies laying an egg against Miss State.

wingsauce7

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,409.47
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Iowa needs to play another game in Boulder. I was at the last one in the 90's.

Pretty sweet that Oregon is coming to Laramie to play Wyo in a couple years. It was cool when Nebby played a home and home with Wyo as well. It's always cool for big schools to come into smaller venues.

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Iowa needs to play another game in Boulder. I was at the last one in the 90's.

Pretty sweet that Oregon is coming to Laramie to play Wyo in a couple years. It was cool when Nebby played a home and home with Wyo as well. It's always cool for big schools to come into smaller venues.

Want to go to Wyo. doubt it happens but that would be a fun trip.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn, I remember that song. My prep crew use to play that shit all the time. That shit got old. We had a gay fry cook named Tyrone and they would play it for him every day that he worked, for weeks. :L

Im gittin' tyrd of yo shit,
You dont neva buy me nuthin'........... (Husker-Sparty tix)

[ame]http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=YY2-mrsXgMM[/ame]

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was the bandwagon Jumper BroncoSmitty that brought it up.

Somehow, it is Nebraska's job to ensure a stadium that is 720 miles from Lincoln is sold out. For some reason, a team that sold 62,000 season tickets, including 14,000 student tickets, was supposed to rely on Nebraska to sell their other 13000 tickets according to Broncosmitty. Because by golly, he wasn't going to buy them.

BTW, Broncosmitty did not go to the game, but he is jumping on the bandwagon.

And JJM, have you purchased any tickets to an away game this year? Can you really say you are disappointed in a fanbase that had around 15,000 to 20,000 at Fresno State was supposed to also travel to Lansing. Can't support all the teams.

This game was CLEARLY one of the biggest opportunities we've had in the past decade to turn the corner, if not thee biggest.

Michigan State has a tiny little fanbase. There is no reason we shouldn't have stormed that place. I personally don't have enough money to go to the grocery store right now, let alone go to East Lansing.

But we are a fanbase known to travel in packs, and somehow we thought we'd be okay this time. Really disappointing. If I had as much money as the majority of our fanbase does, it would have been a no-brainer. As it was, I still researched any way I could get up there. Just couldn't afford it.

BeaverShaver

Blocked, Ignored, and Hated in equal parts (12)
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
anyone know where I can sell 900 tickets to the Nebraska-MSU game? somehow they ended up with me

ChicagoIrish

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Texas Jefe.: Always a voice of reason. :suds:

My only point is there was a Nebraska/Michigan St game thread here on the general board. They can be called out in it, and people can do all the uncontested bashing of whomever/whatever they want in there. Have their fun if it makes them feel better.

I see no need in a Mod encouraging the trolling of a team board where 90% of the posters there NEVER make a post outside of the Husker forum.

They literally don't care what the Mamba's of the world think. They are quite proud of Nebraska's traditions and history. 4 years of Oregon football is like a fart in the wind to them.

Lol

Not sure what the Nebraska trolling is all about, I personally think you guys have a good group of posters. There's a couple other groups I'd rather troll, deservingly so as well.

Wild Turkey

Sarcasm: Just one of my many services.
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't get why 90% of the Nebraska posters don't venture off their own bds its kinda creepy like you guys are some kind of secret sect.

To be honest I don't own the site but those are the kinda of posters I wouldn't want if I did because they bring no value to the over all site. They don't participate in the growth of the site but utilize the functionality and take up band width. Probably really doesn't matter in the long run but just saying that is not the kinda groups you want on this type of site and if everyone participated that way it wouldn't be long before it folded.

I think you should encourage those guys to come out of the shadows before rumors start of gay chat rooms on the Nebraska bds.

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just finished reading the whole thread.

So fucking perfect. Just absolute perfection.

oaknightshockey1

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,928.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't get why 90% of the Nebraska posters don't venture off their own bds its kinda creepy like you guys are some kind of secret sect.

To be honest I don't own the site but those are the kinda of posters I wouldn't want if I did because they bring no value to the over all site. They don't participate in the growth of the site but utilize the functionality and take up band width. Probably really doesn't matter in the long run but just saying that is not the kinda groups you want on this type of site and if everyone participated that way it wouldn't be long before it folded.

I think you should encourage those guys to come out of the shadows before rumors start of gay chat rooms on the Nebraska bds.

It's hilarious when someone tries to sound smart and ends up saying something retarded :pound:

Y

Yapp14

I could be mistaken, but it seem the main reason for this site is for people with similar interests ranging from sports to politics to be able to communicate and have a good time

Yea this does sound gay..never mind

H2S

entropica robusta
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's hilarious when someone tries to sound smart and ends up saying something retarded :pound:

yes, very funny stuff...but then...
it's also retarded to invoke privacy when circle jerking in a glass house.

GAME THREADS should not be allowed in team forums.

BeaverShaver

Blocked, Ignored, and Hated in equal parts (12)
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
thread fading......

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 400,000.26
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This shitshow has gone on long enough.

The only reasonable way to end it is do what all good Americans do, and have a Survivor-style vote-off of offending Nebraska homers.

Which, will require it's own thread, with hilarious results.