• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

We have a live meltdown occurring on SportsHoopla right now

HuskerInSecLand

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow this place has gone full Disney. It's kind of funny how many posters dictating how a board should be run came here when their previous sites died. Thanks guys but seeing that the Nebraska board is one of the few forums here with a fan base capable of having its own game threads my initial reaction to your opinions are STFU you crybaby losers. BWAHAHAHAHA

Inquisitor95

Unexpected Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
go-fuck-yourselves.gif

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,048.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yes, very funny stuff...but then...
it's also retarded to invoke privacy when circle jerking in a glass house.

GAME THREADS should not be allowed in team forums.
:scratch:

I don't get why some are so butt hurt over people having game threads on team boards. It's not like anyone is saying you can't have one on the general boards too. If they have people that just want to have a more or less troll free discussion over a game why on earth is that bad in any way? Not everyone wants to sift through 20 pages of sophomoric banter during games. They have a place to chat their way and you all have this board to beat up. Everyone wins and no one is deprived. Where's the freaking problem?

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so this whole thread is about people wanting to be able to troll team boards ? it aint gonna happen so deal with it . you can troll in the general section .. thats the way it has always been here and thats the way it is gonna stay .. you new people came here so you all need to conform to our rules ..

Wild Turkey

Sarcasm: Just one of my many services.
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the point is not if people should be allowed to troll team bds the REAL point is calling out the Nebraska fans for hiding away during the biggest game they have had in at least 5 years and not taking their lumps.

I get not wanting to be trolled during your game and I typically don't post at all while Auburn is playing but then I ALWAYS show up to take the medicine and ridicule that is part of being a member of bd such as this. If Auburn gets their ass kicked then its time to man up and swallow the medicine its part of the fun and process around here.

So make no mistake this isn't about people wanting to be on the Nebraska bds it is more about them talking smack on the main one and then hiding away when it's their turn at some humble pie.

This whole thread is just one big call out to several very vocal Nebraska posters who like to talk crap and it is doing a very good job and 100% justified. If you don't get that then you are not part of the joke you are the joke!

H2S

entropica robusta
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
sticks and stones guise...sticks and stones

TROLLING

'When I use a word,’ SportsHoopla Dumpty said, in a rather scornful tone, ‘it means just what I choose it to mean, neither more nor less.’

The question is,’ said Alice, ‘whether you can make words mean so many different things.’

The question is,’ said SportsHoopla Dumpty, ‘which is to be master – that’s all.’

~ jerk says something jerky on a mainboard GAME THREAD and the whole world can call him out on his jerkitude...

~ jerk says something jerky on a teamboard duplicate GAME THREAD and anybody (especially anybody sporting a different favorite team logo!?! oh, horrors.) who calls him out on his jerkitude is guilty of trolling...

~ not being able to call a jerk out for jerkitude anywhere - is jerky. there's an easy, painless fix:

oaknightshockey1

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,928.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
TROLLING

'When I use a word,’ SportsHoopla Dumpty said, in a rather scornful tone, ‘it means just what I choose it to mean, neither more nor less.’

The question is,’ said Alice, ‘whether you can make words mean so many different things.’

The question is,’ said SportsHoopla Dumpty, ‘which is to be master – that’s all.’

~ jerk says something jerky on a mainboard GAME THREAD and the whole world can call him out on his jerkitude...

~ jerk says something jerky on a teamboard duplicate GAME THREAD and anybody (especially anybody sporting a different favorite team logo!?! oh, horrors.) who calls him out on his jerkitude is guilty of trolling...

~ not being able to call a jerk out for jerkitude anywhere - is jerky. there's an easy, painless fix:

Thank you for your irrelevant opinion. We'll continue to talk about what we want on our team board.

HuskerInSecLand

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the point is not if people should be allowed to troll team bds the REAL point is calling out the Nebraska fans for hiding away during the biggest game they have had in at least 5 years and not taking their lumps.

I get not wanting to be trolled during your game and I typically don't post at all while Auburn is playing but then I ALWAYS show up to take the medicine and ridicule that is part of being a member of bd such as this. If Auburn gets their ass kicked then its time to man up and swallow the medicine its part of the fun and process around here.

So make no mistake this isn't about people wanting to be on the Nebraska bds it is more about them talking smack on the main one and then hiding away when it's their turn at some humble pie.

This whole thread is just one big call out to several very vocal Nebraska posters who like to talk crap and it is doing a very good job and 100% justified. If you don't get that then you are not part of the joke you are the joke!

Umm you probably haven't been here long enough to realize it but we don't "hide out". As has been posted repeatedly, but evidently you are incapable of comprehending, Husker Hooplans have always created a game thread in their forum since the inception of sportshoopla.

Why? Because they can. As also has been posted several times there is always a thread here for those who wish to discuss it here.

Maybe they didn't do that at CBS or Espun or what ever failed site you came from but guess what? We don't give a shit.

We will have a thread in our forum every game. And can you remember why we do it?

Because we can. So get over it you freaking crybaby.

HuskerInSecLand

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
TROLLING

You forgot one,

Fanbase creates a thread in their own forum and doesn't give a damn if you think they should.

Jesus, you guys are a bunch of crybabies.

Wild Turkey

Sarcasm: Just one of my many services.
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can we get this thread stickied please?

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure are a lot of people crying about other people crying about their game thread.

:happy:

HuskerInSecLand

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You mean the same people that are "hiding out" are actually here responding to the butthurt trolls?

It's got to be one or the other. Which is it?

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:scratch:

I don't get why some are so butt hurt over people having game threads on team boards. It's not like anyone is saying you can't have one on the general boards too. If they have people that just want to have a more or less troll free discussion over a game why on earth is that bad in any way? Not everyone wants to sift through 20 pages of sophomoric banter during games. They have a place to chat their way and you all have this board to beat up. Everyone wins and no one is deprived. Where's the freaking problem?

I don't get that part of it either. I just wanted to show the meltdown.

I had no idea posters would get so upset by it... :noidea:

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

:10:

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

L.M.A.O. ^^^ 1st ever :pop2: neg

:pound:

Please neg that post moar.

#2 post in this thread.

Thank you HuskerSEC, the same guy that made post #2 in the 1st SportsHoopla PAC thread "mercy plorst"

1 year, 3 full PAC threads later.....

Last edited by a moderator:

HuskerInSecLand

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wish I could do more. The fact that this site has a moderator inciting one faction of the board against another just can not be condemned enough in my eyes.

You sir have earned my utmost disgust.

P.S. Regarding your crap post in your PAC thread and your inordinate amount of insubstantial posts, does that make you some kind of royalty? Am I supposed to be impressed?

Last edited by a moderator: