• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Watson's asking price

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the rumor is true and we overpay for Wentz (cause thats what Pace does - see Glennon, Trubisky, Foles), what other QB will he get to play the other 10 games that Wentz will be hurt?

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kmet has potential, but calling him stud bit much

Mooney had a nice start, and good late find, but bears still have poor WR corps, especially if Robinson walks
I called him a YOUNG stud. I meant it to infer "in-the-making", and it's also why Included Graham. (strictly going on this year's roster, as I don't know the future.) But guess what. Kmet is a fucking stud. Get used to it.

Again, regarding Robinson...I'm not talking about the future, as I don't know if he'll walk or not. I would love him to stay, but he's gotta come down from the ridiculous talk I've heard thus far, money-wise.

The question was whether this team was competitive or dogshit. My point is that there is comparable talent. Period.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, tough call

I do think Mitch needs fresh start, but I don't have high hopes that'll work
Mitch will have a good career. He's not going anywhere.

It won't be spectacular, but I could easily see him pulling a Tannehill here in the near future.

PnkPanther

Hoopla Cash
$ 253.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I called him a YOUNG stud. I meant it to infer "in-the-making", and it's also why Included Graham. (strictly going on this year's roster, as I don't know the future.) But guess what. Kmet is a fucking stud. Get used to it.

Again, regarding Robinson...I'm not talking about the future, as I don't know if he'll walk or not. I would love him to stay, but he's gotta come down from the ridiculous talk I've heard thus far, money-wise.

The question was whether this team was competitive or dogshit. My point is that there is comparable talent. Period.

In nfcn rankings, just on offense I'd put bears at 4th

Kmet is long way from stud, i mean I 28 catches for 250 and 2 TDS.....I guess Vikings have stud in Irv Smith since 350 yards and 5 tds

In offensive talent, just in nfcn rankings I'd put bears at 4th.

PnkPanther

Hoopla Cash
$ 253.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It won't be spectacular, but I could easily see him pulling a Tannehill here in the near future.
There's no indication he'll have good career.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In nfcn rankings, just on offense I'd put bears at 4th

Kmet is long way from stud, i mean I 28 catches for 250 and 2 TDS.....I guess Vikings have stud in Irv Smith since 350 yards and 5 tds

In offensive talent, just in nfcn rankings I'd put bears at 4th.

He wasn't used til week 12. He's a rookie, on a team with a first ballot HOFer in front of him. I like the kid. He was the consensus no 1 TE in the draft. I bet he does well. What of it?

PnkPanther

Hoopla Cash
$ 253.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He wasn't used til week 12. He's a rookie, on a team with a first ballot HOFer in front of him. I like the kid. He was the consensus no 1 TE in the draft. I bet he does well. What of it?
I'm not entirely sure Graham is first ballot HOF, Te's aren't very popular going regardless, Graham is a shell of his former self

Kmet could turn into a stud, he's not currently and not just coaching. But he's promising young Te, vikes with Irv and bears with kmet should be optimistic with their young TE

I have 0 issue with high hopes, but bears offensively in 2020 were bottom half in talent, it wasn't just coaching or just mitch

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

lol

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mitch might (and that's just might) turn out to be one of those highly rated college QBs who for years just couldn't quite cut it as a starter in the pros, but perhaps in his late 20's/early 30's becomes one of those savvy veteran backups who finally breaks thru and turns into a serviceable starter.

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ya, yer right, he'll be out of the league in a year. :rolleyes2:

Jordan Howard is an awesome back
Mooney was a terrible pick
Trubisky is the next Tannehill

It's scary how bad you are at evaluating talent. It really is. SCARY.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jordan Howard is an awesome back
Mooney was a terrible pick
Trubisky is the next Tannehill

It's scary how bad you are at evaluating talent. It really is. SCARY.
I've never said anything about Mooney you weird bastard??

Howard has had a decent career so far by RB standards. RBlivesdon'tmatter. Their lifespan is too short, and the game has gone too far away from the ground and pound days of ol'.

Tannehill was a heap of dogshit for how many years? They are quite literally identical in skillsets. Tannehill needed a change of scenery and to be coached up. So does Trubisky.

LOL at you clinging to some weird fantasy that evaluating football talent on the internet is important.

No matter how smart you claim to be, on these boards, you will forever be the guy that argued that a deep post route was a checkdown.

Dumb ass. :lol:

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've never said anything about Mooney you weird bastard??

Howard has had a decent career so far by RB standards. RBlivesdon'tmatter. Their lifespan is too short, and the game has gone too far away from the ground and pound days of ol'.

Tannehill was a heap of dogshit for how many years? They are quite literally identical in skillsets. Tannehill needed a change of scenery and to be coached up. So does Trubisky.

LOL at you clinging to some weird fantasy that evaluating football talent on the internet is important.

No matter how smart you claim to be, on these boards, you will forever be the guy that argued that a deep post route was a checkdown.

Dumb ass. :lol:

Mooney: Darnell Mooney, WR @ #173
"This pick is dumb.", "Trading the rest of our picks for him, makes it even fucking dumber."

Howard: lol

Trubisky: If you're going to make the quantum leap that Trubisky could be Tannehill, why can't you make the same leap for Darnold? Doesn't matter you will be wrong yet again

You are very good at being consistently wrong every single time. You don't know what you are watching. Been saying this for years.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mooney: Darnell Mooney, WR @ #173
"This pick is dumb.", "Trading the rest of our picks for him, makes it even fucking dumber."

Howard: lol

Trubisky: If you're going to make the quantum leap that Trubisky could be Tannehill, why can't you make the same leap for Darnold? Doesn't matter you will be wrong yet again

You are very good at being consistently wrong every single time. You don't know what you are watching. Been saying this for years.

hahaha...do not for a second pretend you knew jack shit about Mooney in the fucking draft, you lying sack. The pick, on it's face, was dumb, particularly trading up. It was dumb. Him having a good rookie season doesn't change that.

You talk a big game there, Checkdown Charlie.

"Der...yer consistently wrong, and you don't know what yer watching der...herrder..I mean, I thought a deep post route was a checkdown, but YOU...you liked Jordan Howard when he was second in the league in rushing over his first three years....what a fool."

Darnold very well could end up like Tannehill, but right now, it's a lateral move, as we already have an inconsistent, young QB. It would ostensibly be trading Trubisky for Trubisky.

It's impressive how big of a fucking loser you are. Imagine clinging on to being the self-proclaimed best armchair GM of all-time. Your parents must be so proud.

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hahaha...do not for a second pretend you knew jack shit about Mooney in the fucking draft, you lying sack. The pick, on it's face, was dumb, particularly trading up. It was dumb. Him having a good rookie season doesn't change that.

"I've never said anything about Mooney you weird bastard??"
"This pick is dumb."

Stop pivoting. Not knowing about Mooney has nothing to do with not having said anything about Mooney to saying Moony was a dumb pick you retard.

Darnold very well could end up like Tannehill, but right now, it's a lateral move, as we already have an inconsistent, young QB. It would ostensibly be trading Trubisky for Trubisky.

True. But Darnold arguably had bigger upside than Trubisky coming out of college. Trubisky barely had any starting experience in college so drafting him was purely based on potential. Darnold was much more accomplished than Trubisky was. Darnold was also on a far worse organization all the way around.

If i had a choice, i go Darnold. But i'm not giving up a 1st or a 2nd.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"I've never said anything about Mooney you weird bastard??"
"This pick is dumb."

Stop pivoting. Not knowing about Mooney has nothing to do with not having said anything about Mooney to saying Moony was a dumb pick you retard.

True. But Darnold arguably had bigger upside than Trubisky coming out of college. Trubisky barely had any starting experience in college so drafting him was purely based on potential. Darnold was much more accomplished than Trubisky was. Darnold was also on a far worse organization all the way around.

If i had a choice, i go Darnold. But i'm not giving up a 1st or a 2nd.
Ok stalker, ok.

The simple fact you even remember this is disturbing. Any normal person would've scoffed at trading our remining two picks in a draft riddled with needs, for an undersized WR.

Sorry, I forgot about an innocuous comment from a year ago, ya fucking psychopath.

Now...I'd prolly take Darnold too, but agree that giving anything up for him would be dumb.