• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Watson's asking price

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It looks like Wentz talks are hot right now and Bears are said to be heavily involved.

Jiddy

I wear my Meatball Badge with honor.
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The offense has plenty of talent, IMO and is an indictment of either the coach or the QB or both.

Top 10 RB
Top 10 WR, Mooney and Miller will be successful in the NFL, once he reigns in the attitude. (coach indictment)
Young stud TE and HOF vet
Whitehair is a good lineman, and our depth there looks to be better than the starters.(coach indictment)

Defense has All-pro's at every level. Just watch how much better they look next year without that fucking retard Pagano at the helm. They will be back to what we saw under Fangio.

So you are under the belief that we can turn this around with a quarterback like Derek Carr...To what level? The NFC is weak so maybe sneak another playoff berth, but how does this team take the Lombardi with Derek Carr and what we have?

Jiddy

Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It looks like Wentz talks are hot right now and Bears are said to be heavily involved.

That just can't be true...I don't want to believe it.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you are under the belief that we can turn this around with a quarterback like Derek Carr...To what level? The NFC is weak so maybe sneak another playoff berth, but how does this team take the Lombardi with Derek Carr and what we have?
See post 17.

I have zero faith in Nagy. So no...not as long as he's the coach.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Season 5 No GIF by The Office

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m not going to look for it. I remember him critiquing the play calling late in the year.
He said he preferred Lazor, and that Lazor actually included his ideas and suggestions.

Then another player...I think it was Robinson, said he had no clue who was calling the plays the last 2 weeks.

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That just can't be true...I don't want to believe it.
Ffffffuck Wentz. That would be a terrible move. That dude is broke.
I've been searching all the NFL related sites I have in my sports folder and I can't find anything showing that a trade is brewing between the Bears and Eagles. In fact, the one article I found involving a possible Bears/Wentz involvement says this:

Could the Chicago Bears be one of the teams that have been checking in recently on Wentz’s availability? It is certainly possible, if not likely, though it may not be the best idea for the future of the franchise.

And.....

Dan Patrick reported on his show that according to a source he spoke to, no teams have actually called the Eagles about a trade and that the reports could simply be a way for the Eagles to drum up some interest.

It's possible that there might be some smoke out there, but right now I'd say no fire.

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm torn on Wentz.

Tools to be great....I question his mental toughness and ability to recover from a big setback.

Jiddy

Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Darnold or Wentz? LOL

Wentz...The guy got Jay Cutler level media hate last year...and, you know, was pretty f*cking terrible. Why the hell would we want to trade for him?!? Didn't we get enough of that sh*t during the ACTUAL Cutler years?

I have no words if this is true.

I mean...I'll watch every game and cheer, laugh and cry...but Wentz is def one of those "Thanks for pissing on my Cheerios" moves...Like, do they really want to do THAT after these past 3 disaster seasons?

Serious question: Would anyone actually be excited about this happening?

Jiddy

Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wentz...The guy got Jay Cutler level media hate last year...and, you know, was pretty f*cking terrible. Why the hell would we want to trade for him?!? Didn't we get enough of that sh*t during the ACTUAL Cutler years?

I have no words if this is true.

I mean...I'll watch every game and cheer, laugh and cry...but Wentz is def one of those "Thanks for pissing on my Cheerios" moves...Like, do they really want to do THAT after these past 3 disaster seasons?

Serious question: Would anyone actually be excited about this happening?

I swear to god @noonthirtyjoe ....

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In fairness to what BWW initially posted, there are more stories starting to circulate about the Bears and Wentz, altho there's nothing this point beyond the rumor stage.

PnkPanther

Hoopla Cash
$ 253.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The offense has plenty of talent, IMO and is an indictment of either the coach or the QB or both.

Top 10 RB
Top 10 WR, Mooney and Miller will be successful in the NFL, once he reigns in the attitude. (coach indictment)
Young stud TE and HOF vet
Whitehair is a good lineman, and our depth there looks to be better than the starters.(coach indictment)

Defense has All-pro's at every level. Just watch how much better they look next year without that fucking retard Pagano at the helm. They will be back to what we saw under Fangio.
I think you're overrating some players

PnkPanther

Hoopla Cash
$ 253.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ffffffuck Wentz. That would be a terrible move. That dude is broke.
I'd tend to agree

If bears don't give up much, I think it'd be worthy gamble though

PnkPanther

Hoopla Cash
$ 253.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kmet has potential, but calling him stud bit much

Mooney had a nice start, and good late find, but bears still have poor WR corps, especially if Robinson walks