• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Watched the Sugar bowl twice in the last few days

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last edited by a moderator:

Steelboy84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I still think Alabama would've flushed Florida State.

Rapist Winston wasn't half the QB TK was that night.

tumblr_myi3qywXKI1ry10fwo1_250.gif

TexasExes98

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is that a serious question?

Unless you're 50 something years old, you were only old enough to witness one of Bama's NC's (1993). So like I said, what the fuck did you do before 2009?

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Unless you're 50 something years old, you were only old enough to witness one of Bama's NC's (1993). So like I said, what the fuck did you do before 2009?

Beat Ole Miss on a consistent basis.

TexasExes98

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Beat Ole Miss on a consistent basis.

The bandwagon is strong with this one. Actually, Texas was beating on Ole Miss consistently back in the day, as that was Ole Miss's 1st win against Texas last year. Dropped 66 pts (should have been 80, but Mack showed mercy) the previous year on Ole Miss. Not sure if Bama has ever done that. Anyway, you never played football, so to say you beat Ole Miss on a consistent basis is pretty stupid. So what the fuck did you do before 2009?

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The bandwagon is strong with this one. Actually, Texas was beating on Ole Miss consistently back in the day, as that was Ole Miss's 1st win against Texas last year. Dropped 66 pts (should have been 80, but Mack showed mercy) the previous year on Ole Miss. Not sure if Bama has ever done that. Anyway, you never played football, so to say you beat Ole Miss on a consistent basis is pretty stupid. So what the fuck did you do before 2009?

Not as strong as your butthurt.

50% is consistent? You said the "back in the day" didn't count.

But anyway, that was not Ole Miss's 1st win against Texas. And I'm sure we've never shown Ole Miss any mercy in the games we scored over 60 right?

I guess since I didn't play football for Alabama... before 2009 I was a programmer, I did some contracting work with my uncle, I've installed gas lines, metal roofing, built pole barns, drove tanks, and I once worked as a dishwasher at a Mexican restaurant(Was working when Alabama beat Miami in 93).

Are you under the impression I played football for Alabama after 2009? You are kind of confusing.

Wishbone

Robust Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn this thread has some serious butt hurt in it. :violin:

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4down20 View Post
Made meth, fucked my sister, and yelled rawlllllllllll dayummmmmmm tahddddddddddddddddd
fify

I literally just spit coffee all over my computer. First time I have actually done that. :laugh3:

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow, didnt see this coming at all(sarcasm)

OU fan makes a thread wanting yet another pat on the back for a win they got many congrats on by the opposing teams fans after the game.

It revolves into a war of words for a short time and now, and i know this will be a shock to you all, it has revolved into a rustle Bama jimmies Thread. Who could've seen this coming, I am shocked beyond belief.
And whats funny and kinda sad is its the usual crowd that has come in minus one or two and they will be along shortly I'm sure.

One of you geniuses actually had the nerve to ask
Have Alabama fans forgotten whats its like to have their balls busted?
Not enough time between ball bustings to forget, which to me says something about the ball busters that I wont mention because it will start a firestorm of comments. But it is glaring and it is usually the same few posters.

Let the flamers begin.:finger2:

MarkOU

License to Thrill
Hoopla Cash
$ 287.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

OU fan makes a thread wanting yet another pat on the back for a win they got many congrats on by the opposing teams fans after the game.

It revolves into a war of words for a short time and now, and i know this will be a shock to you all, it has revolved into a rustle Bama jimmies Thread. Who could've seen this coming, I am shocked beyond belief.
And whats funny and kinda sad is its the usual crowd that has come in minus one or two and they will be along shortly I'm sure.

One of you geniuses actually had the nerve to ask [/B] Not enough time between ball bustings to forget, which to me says something about the ball busters that I wont mention because it will start a firestorm of comments. But it is glaring and it is usually the same few posters.

Yeah like there have been no threads the last four years flooded win Bama fans talking about their 3 out of 4 and there quest for 3 Pete.

What was I thinking? Bama fans are so docile. Leave Bama alone!! :bawling:

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

checking in for duty

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so can tOSU. I watched them do it in 2011

I'm checking the record books, and I just can't seem to find an Ohio St Victory in that year vs a SEC team.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

One of you geniuses actually had the nerve to ask [/B] Not enough time between ball bustings to forget, which to me says something about the ball busters that I wont mention because it will start a firestorm of comments. But it is glaring and it is usually the same few posters.

I wonder how many 'Bama bashing threads there would be if 'Bama fans were capable of NOT responding to every single one of them?:noidea: