• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Watched the Sugar bowl twice in the last few days

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Exactly, hence the reason it's fucking hilarious one of the SEC's best teams last year was used like a whore in Vegas by an average OU squad.

Totally different squad from the first half to the end of the year. If you can't see that, you're a fucking moron. Oh wait....

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's proven over and over he can't handle it.

If I couldn't handle it I would be one of the ones who reports posters, but you never see me doing this. So to me, this post of yours equals one big fail seeing as I was here for the whole game during the Sugar Bowl, took it like a man and posted many congrats after the win. What i find funny is your style of posting only seems to be about rustling jimmies, then complaining when someone gets bent out of shape(ie BamaTee). Dish it out if you will, but dont be surprised when it comes back to you and certainly dont running to the mods.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I couldn't handle it I would be one of the ones who reports posters, but you never see me doing this. So to me, this post of yours equals one big fail seeing as I was here for the whole game during the Sugar Bowl, took it like a man and posted many congrats after the win. What i find funny is your style of posting only seems to be about rustling jimmies, then complaining when someone gets bent out of shape(ie BamaTee). Dish it out if you will, but dont be surprised when it comes back to you and certainly dont running to the mods.

There's so many fallacies in that post I don't even know where to start.

outofyourmind

Oklahoma Sooners
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kiffen will make some much needed adjustments to the offense.
That's the silver lining in all of this.

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kiffen will make some much needed adjustments to the offense.
That's the silver lining in all of this.

Ones that Saban allows him to make, he (Saban) will still have his hand in the overall style Bama employs on the field. I hope Kiffen does well, but I see it ending badly for some reason.

Last edited by a moderator:

occupant

Resident Inhabitant and nerve striker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,345.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Who in the world would report a poster?

Well, one time I did msg GITM that I was leaving the Hoop for a while because a "certain someone" was posting pervert-ish shit about a picture of my daughters.

I told him I would be back when he could get that pathetic waste of space to keep his pecker in his pants when it came to posters' kids.

I was REAL close to soc-eng'ing the creep right in the throat...but after all of the hubbub my "DIXNEY" ordeal caused, I though better of it.:whistle:

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who in the world would report a poster?

Well, one time I did msg GITM that I was leaving the Hoop for a while because a "certain someone" was posting pervert-ish shit about a picture of my daughters.

I told him I would be back when he could get that pathetic waste of space to keep his pecker in his pants when it came to posters' kids.

I was REAL close to soc-eng'ing the creep right in the throat...but after all of the hubbub my "DIXNEY" ordeal caused, I though better of it.:whistle:

They are on here and know who they are. I just stand my ground or ignore the poster in question. Seems this site has a few who live to rustle but dont like it if the shoe is on the other foot.

Camfantasy

Valar Morghulis
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They are on here and know who they are. I just stand my ground or ignore the poster in question. Seems this site has a few who live to rustle but dont like it if the shoe is on the other foot.

Reported

theSabanator20

A mellow fellow
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:bawling:

Come on now. I watched a bad ass game and felt like sharing. You didn't have to read it.

(1)Have Alabama fans forgotten whats its like to have their balls busted? (2)Has the base became so pussified because of the weak SEC that you guys just keep rolling through like a paper tiger since Saban came to town?

(3)OU just has your number. Accept this, smile, laugh and enjoy the ride for we all know you'll be SEC champs, again, in no time. :nod:

(1) NB4 Red River Rivalry 2013... bitch please. All Alabama has done since the Sugar Bowl is sign the #1 recruiting class in the nation i.e. ESPN, 247, Scouts, Rivals -- upgrade the coaching staff -- and continue to be the #1 team on 12 teams' schedules. Also, its hard to bust your balls when you're busting a nut on everyone else.

(2) NB4 Cotton Bowl vs TAMU 2013... you say this IN SUCH A WAY to imply that the SEC sucks because Saban came to town and started whipping ass in the fall. OOPS...

(3) Maybe. Oklahoma in its prime during early 2000s, Alabama in its downfall. 2013...Oklahoma ruins Okie Lite's chance at BIG12 title, goes into bowl season with momentum. Alabama loses a heartbreaker to its rival and loses its chance at 3 straight titles, goes into bowl season with no expectation and no inspiration. Hmmmm.... And believe it or not I made a thread on VLE saying that we were more than likely going to lose because we had no motivation. Utah in 2008 was the same way.

Oklahoma was a great team and played a great game. Alabama was a great team but played AWFUL.
Yet, Alabama still had a chance at the end to tie it or win it. So really, Oklahoma just outplayed and outcoached Alabama. Saying it was an ass whoopin is pushing boundaries....

Now what Texas did to OU with Herp the Derp at QB, that was an ass whoopin.

But congrats on the win. OU needed it. And Alabama will be better because of it.

potzer25

The most eubillicant poster.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,909.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There it is. Bama lost because they didn't care.

MarkOU

License to Thrill
Hoopla Cash
$ 287.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There it is. Bama lost because they didn't care.

:nod:

I'm not sure by Alabama even has a football program. They never care about any games.

occupant

Resident Inhabitant and nerve striker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,345.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:nod:

I'm not sure by Alabama even has a football program. They never care about any games.

Well...they care about them until they lose them.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Saban must not be much of a coach if he can't motivate his team to give their best effort against a traditionally great program like Oklahoma.

Stoops > Saban:noidea:

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Saban must not be much of a coach if he can't motivate his team to give their best effort against a traditionally great program like Oklahoma.

Stoops > Saban:noidea:

Plus he always has the talent advantage. #1 class every year. He really shouldn't ever lose a game.

:rollseyes:

Wheat

High Plains Drifter...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure, it had something to do with it.

So did the 500+ yards Bama racked up against OU.

OU played well, and won. Benefited by 5 Alabama TOs. The better team didn't win.

Kind of like 1978 when Nebraska beat OU in Lincoln (#1 OU by the way) amid 9 OU fumbles. We were luckier than fuck to win that game, especially with the Billy Sims fumble on our 3 yard line with time running out.

And yet, you kicked our teeth in during the Orange Bowl that year in a rematch.:suds:

you mean like Nebbish got lucky in 1971 when the refs missed the obvious clips on Johnny Rodgers return????:doh:

Wheat

High Plains Drifter...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:laugh3:

This is like ribbing a guy for getting to fuck Kate Upton on the regular and getting dumped eventually...while the antagonist is fucking Bea Arthur.

funny, I gigured exes as one who'd love a Bea Arthur type....:noidea:

starbigd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Totally different squad from the first half to the end of the year. If you can't see that, you're a fucking moron. Oh wait....

I'll roll with this. That OU squad that showed up in Dallas got rolled by CASE FKN MCCOY. That was one of the most pathetic efforts and displays I've ever seen from any OU team I've seen in the last 20 years.

I STILL have no idea WTF happened to Bell. I knew he really wasn't a QB, but that dude looked SCARED. Timid. Afraid to run. Still no idea what was up with that. I expected to see some Bell dozer, not him shitting his pants on national TV.