• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Watched the Sugar bowl twice in the last few days

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm checking the record books, and I just can't seem to find an Ohio St Victory in that year vs a SEC team.

Check ESPN, its there.

Happened 7 other times throughout the years as well.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OP you ready to watch that beat down in Morgantown on sept 20?

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wonder how many 'Bama bashing threads there would be if 'Bama fans were capable of NOT responding to every single one of them?:noidea:

Now why on earth would we not defend ourselves? Would you allow a thread to go on that was bashing your team and not respond? And its not like I didnt hit the mark with what I stated, and even got a nibble on one of the remarks about members of the bash Bama team that would be along shortly:whistle:

I dont care that you guys love/hate Bama so much you respond to every word written about us, i find it flattering in a sick, twisted sort of way, but I do wish it was less often. I guess whatever it is that makes posters do it is running deep within them and even they cannot say truthfully what it is. At any rate, thanks for the worship/hate/envy/jealousy, i will leave it up to each person to decide which one it is and wont label it what I think it is.

:hail:

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Check ESPN, its there.

Happened 7 other times throughout the years as well.

Vacated.

Ohio State Buckeyes vacate wins from last football season - ESPN

And not just vacated. The NCAA made exceptions to allow ineligible players to play, only to later find out of a massive cover up that resulted in the careers of those players being over and your beloved head coach being fired.

But 7 others huh? Wow!

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wonder how many 'Bama bashing threads there would be if 'Bama fans were capable of NOT responding to every single one of them?:noidea:

You'd reply to ever single one against USC - and have.

So would everyone else with their teams - and do.

potzer25

The most eubillicant poster.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,909.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This thread has some interesting points.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now why on earth would we not defend ourselves? Would you allow a thread to go on that was bashing your team and not respond? And its not like I didnt hit the mark with what I stated, and even got a nibble on one of the remarks about members of the bash Bama team that would be along shortly:whistle:

I dont care that you guys love/hate Bama so much you respond to every word written about us, i find it flattering in a sick, twisted sort of way, but I do wish it was less often. I guess whatever it is that makes posters do it is running deep within them and even they cannot say truthfully what it is. At any rate, thanks for the worship/hate/envy/jealousy, i will leave it up to each person to decide which one it is and wont label it what I think it is.

Because there's a point where if you stop responding, the thread dies.

It's like Groundhog Day in here:

Someone makes a thread bashing 'Bama.

A Bammer responds.

More people join in the 'Bama bashing.

More Bammers respond.

Posters bashing 'Bama say the same shit that has been said in every other 'Bama bashing thread.

Bammers say the same shit to defend their program that they've said in every other thread.

BamaTee shows up, calls everybody troll and haters and cries about how the mods let everyone pick on 'Bama.

More Bama bashing.

More Bammers defending.

Then other posters from both sides move on (sometimes to a different 'Bama bashing thread).

Bandwagonbo and The Authority then spend a few pages refusing to let each other have the last word.

7800 pages later, the thread finally dies.

Another 'Bama bashing thread gets created and the cycle repeats.

RobToxin

Roid Raging
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This thread has some interesting points.

Odd+-+Pointed+Head.jpg

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You'd reply to ever single one against USC - and have.

So would everyone else with their teams - and do.

Uh, actually, I don't respond to every single one against USC and there are certain posters here that I won't even respond to no matter what they say about USC.

Even when I do respond (which is most of the time), I get bored and move on when the thread gets repetitive.

I also don't get all butthurt and start crying about all the haters and telling everyone they're jealous or threaten not to post here anymore.

Hell, I can't wait for USC bashing threads to start. It'll mean we're relevant again.

Last edited by a moderator:

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Uh, actually, I don't respond to every single one against USC and there are certain posters here that I won't even respond to no matter what they say about USC.

Even when I do respond (which is most of the time), I get bored and move on when the thread gets repetitive.

I also don't get all butthurt and start crying about all the haters and telling everyone they're jealous or threaten not to post here anymore.

Hell, I can't wait for USC bashing threads to start. It'll mean we're relevant again.

Although some may try to say otherwise, the truth is fans of teams are all pretty much alike in their fandom. There is nothing different about Alabama fans when it comes to these things, other than success leads to more fans in general.

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because there's a point where if you stop responding, the thread dies.

It's like Groundhog Day in here:

Someone makes a thread bashing 'Bama.

A Bammer responds.

More people join in the 'Bama bashing.

More Bammers respond.

Posters bashing 'Bama say the same shit that has been said in every other 'Bama bashing thread.

Bammers say the same shit to defend their program that they've said in every other thread.

BamaTee shows up, calls everybody troll and haters and cries about how the mods let everyone pick on 'Bama.

More Bama bashing.

More Bammers defending.

Then other posters from both sides move on (sometimes to a different 'Bama bashing thread).

Bandwagonbo and The Authority then spend a few pages refusing to let each other have the last word.

7800 pages later, the thread finally dies.

Another 'Bama bashing thread gets created and the cycle repeats.

I feel left out....

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Although some may try to say otherwise, the truth is fans of teams are all pretty much alike in their fandom. There is nothing different about Alabama fans when it comes to these things, other than success leads to more fans in general.

I would disagree. Bama fans are pretty cutthroat and thin skinned on the whole.

That is due to expectations and history.

Most programs don't have thousands of Phyllis's.

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would disagree. Bama fans are pretty cutthroat and thin skinned on the whole.

That is due to expectations and history.

Most programs don't have thousands of Phyllis's.

My personal opinion is that statement is total bullshit. Do we have fans that are thin skinned? yes, but what fanbase doesnt. On the average Bama fans (especially on here)are not more or less thin skinned than the next fanbase.

As for cutthroat, I dont see that on here very often and certainly dont see it in the real world among the large amount of Bama, Auburn, Georgia and Tennessee fans that I am around daily. What I see is a group of fans that get along with other fanbases and can cut up and have fun. Cutthroat isnt allowed if your a Bama fan, we get sent to the TB if we get out of line:whistle:

The Crimson King

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My personal opinion is that statement is total bullshit. Do we have fans that are thin skinned? yes, but what fanbase doesnt. On the average Bama fans (especially on here)are not more or less thin skinned than the next fanbase.

As for cutthroat, I dont see that on here very often and certainly dont see it in the real world among the large amount of Bama, Auburn, Georgia and Tennessee fans that I am around daily. What I see is a group of fans that get along with other fanbases and can cut up and have fun. Cutthroat isnt allowed if your a Bama fan, we get sent to the TB if we get out of line:whistle:

Poor, poor bama trolls...... :bawling:

*you're

Mistaken4193

REGISTERED GUMP!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 142.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im a Bama fan and Im not thinned skin. I recognize and admit when my team gets that ass whooped. I can admit that Eric Striker slapped Cyrus Koundjios man titties around for 4 quarters and ******ed AJ Mccarron all night.

Mistaken4193

REGISTERED GUMP!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 142.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im a Bama fan and Im not thinned skin. I recognize and admit when my team gets that ass whooped. I can admit that Eric Striker slapped Cyrus Koundjios man titties around for 4 quarters and ******ed AJ Mccarron all night.

WTF we can say fuck but cant say M o l e s t e d?