• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Warren Sapp Is Terminated

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Probably 95% of pro' football players are what you'd consider "buffoons." They don't become wide receivers & cornerbacks because they're smart. But Warren Sapp makes Deion & Irvin look like Stephen Hawking.

Those 2 guys are there to both entertain and to give some insight into what the NFL is like. They're not going to be Trent Dilfer who will break down the play of a QB and say why he isn't any good. The camera loves them. I absolutely HATE Irvin; I'm a 49ers fan. But even I have to give credit that he's a good media personality. Same with Deion.

I see Deion and Sapp as one and the same, as you said entertaining, and Mike is pretty funny too, but I've seen him break down plays from the wr perspective, and he was great at that position.
Not every player has the ability to break down every position on the field like a HC can....
I see all the players as a fan feel of the NFL, the fans want to here their opinion to see if they agree and get a kick out of the partiality they show jokingly....
Heath Evans is the biggest blowhard I have ever seen and can't stand him, but Pats fans love him...
Go figure...

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Heath Evans is the biggest blowhard I have ever seen and can't stand him, but Pats fans love him...
Go figure...

A lot of the ex-Pat media personalities are that way. The worst one now is Rodney Harrison IMO. He brings nothing to his broadcast IMO.

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A lot of the ex-Pat media personalities are that way. The worst one now is Rodney Harrison IMO. He brings nothing to his broadcast IMO.

I know that's right !!
Haven't seen Rod on there for some time, I thought he was gone, definitely nothing special tho....
Willie is a homer but at least a polite one...
:lol:

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,532.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's all the hate about ??????
The guy don't play anymore so he's no threat to your team, and besides Rich Eisen , he is the most animated and energetic analyst on NFL network IMO....
I liked him myself, and hope espn picks him up....
Hey, how many of these players and x players don't you think have hired prosties and just haven't got caught ????
Our news guy Marty Bass got caught years ago and is still working for the same station some 20 yrs later.....No one ever mentions it, and he's a real jerk off camera....
But then I'm sure non of you guys have ever had need of an eraser at any time in your life huh ....
Give the guy a break !!

You liked Sapp - Assault on a woman - Raven
You liked Rice - assault on a woman - Raven.
You even defended Rice vehemently. At least you are consistent?