• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Warren Sapp Is Terminated

Melman

DA BEARS!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,046.62
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
34de957fcd78862e95b3bf741f546358.gif

As Sapp watches his chances of ever being a TV analyst again ride off into the sunset...

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 7,173.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
holy fuck that was long overdue. Now if they could get rid of that ass hat Marshall Faulk, they would start to improve things.

If they could dump Irvin, the 3 most annoying analysts I've seen in a long time would finally be off the airwaves (with Shannon Sharpe finally getting canned by CBS after last season).

BeaverShaver

Blocked, Ignored, and Hated in equal parts (12)
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alleged assault.

Bear with me here.

Hooker doesn't get the tip she expected, says give me more money Sapp or I'll tell the cops you shoved me.
Sapp says fuck off.
She calls the cops.
Cops find no evidence of assault (or it would be a felony)
Sapp admits he paid for the poon.
Sapp arrested for patronizing and soliciting.

This is why you never should patronize hookers.

Or just tip better, cheap-ass

Dolemite censored

Bigfoot is real
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sapp should've been fired sometime ago because he sucked at his job, but another day.

It's not that uncommon for a guy to get busted for soliciting...even high profile types...didn't Bret Musberger get caught in a hotel with a hooker...was actually wearing her panties on his head...apparently bit the woman, kinky stuff.

I agree with Hammer...shouldn't be grounds for firing.

That wasn't Musberger, that was Marv Albert, and he was wearing her underwear and bit her back. They were able to match the bite marks to him.

Yet, because he's good, he's still broadcasting.

Cyder

Justin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That wasn't Musberger, that was Marv Albert, and he was wearing her underwear and bit her back. They were able to match the bite marks to him.

Marv's wasn't a hooker, it was a girlfriend he'd been with a lot and things got crazy. But let's not forget he got fired by MSG and lost his national contract (TBS I think) as well. A couple of years later he resurfaced with the Nets and then got the national gigs again.

But Marv is an all time great play by play guy and Sapp is an idiot who can be replaced by the next idiot who gets into the HOF.

Dolemite censored

Bigfoot is real
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Google: 'Broadcaster bites hooker' and it comes right up.

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What Warren Sapp does with another consenting adult is none of our damned business, certainly not the law's. What a joke.

All morality in this country diminishes at light speed, daily. Before long the government will enact a law that allows prostitution as a taxable, therefore a legal form of employment. They have to get their money.

That being said, I cannot stand Warren Sapp and though I do not care why he was terminated, I am glad he was terminated.

Last edited by a moderator:

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sapp should've been fired sometime ago because he sucked at his job, but another day.

It's not that uncommon for a guy to get busted for soliciting...even high profile types...didn't Bret Musberger get caught in a hotel with a hooker...was actually wearing her panties on his head...apparently bit the woman, kinky stuff.

I agree with Hammer...shouldn't be grounds for firing.

Do we know that's solely why he was fired though? He flat out sucked period... This just added to it imo.

{+}Mother-Marge{+}

Hoopla Cash
$ 50.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do we know that's solely why he was fired though? He flat out sucked period... This just added to it imo.

Red,........he should've been fired a couple of times in the past four or five years (for the same charge/assault on women ...cough...hookers),......showtime dumped his sorry ass back in 2012 for his same actions,......I think NFL-NTWRK let him hang-around long enough to make the HOF, and gave him a final ultimatum = one more strike/you're OUT.....!,.........good riddance,..........he was a prikk to everyone on radio row last weekend/ask WEEI that one.,..............don't fret = he'll wind up on Sirius.

TxHeat

Hard Member!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Red,........he should've been fired a couple of times in the past four or five years (for the same charge/assault on women ...cough...hookers),......showtime dumped his sorry ass back in 2012 for his same actions,......I think NFL-NTWRK let him hang-around long enough to make the HOF, and gave him a final ultimatum = one more strike/you're OUT.....!,.........good riddance,..........he was a prikk to everyone on radio row last weekend/ask WEEI that one.,..............don't fret = he'll wind up on Sirius.

Will he be doing play by play in the penal league? :pound:

{+}Mother-Marge{+}

Hoopla Cash
$ 50.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Will he be doing play by play in the penal league? :pound:

.....lol,.........and I hear Adam sandler's just signed him to do = Longest-Yard/3,.........*as a tranny cheerleader with Bruce jenner*.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

This is also very true! Did the NFL Network really not have anyone else they could have gotten besides him? Were they that desperate?

TxHeat

Hard Member!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is also very true! Did the NFL Network really not have anyone else they could have gotten besides him? Were they that desperate?

:lol: oh hell no. there are plenty of other guys just as crappy as he was.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Good pick up, thanks...Brent had some other issues.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

My 1st sentence echoes you here...maybe it was the tipping point, or the ammo they needed. No problem with ex-players getting a shot, but they should have some basic training 1st, and obviously Sapp had none.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Marv's wasn't a hooker, it was a girlfriend he'd been with a lot and things got crazy. But let's not forget he got fired by MSG and lost his national contract (TBS I think) as well. A couple of years later he resurfaced with the Nets and then got the national gigs again.

But Marv is an all time great play by play guy and Sapp is an idiot who can be replaced by the next idiot who gets into the HOF.

I thought it was a hooker, and he was married at the time, but could be wrong. The bigger point here is the moral compass seems to point more to athletes or ex athletes. Agree with your last sentence 100%.

R.J. MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Make no mistake, the Marv Albert sex scandal was a huge media story that lasted for months.
It was basically some rough/ kinky sex between 2 consenting adults that got out of hand.

Marv paid the price for that and them some. People were dying for him to return.

Sgt Brutus

Goober
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He sucked, will not be missed