• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Warren Sapp Is Terminated

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alleged assault.

Bear with me here.

Hooker doesn't get the tip she expected, says give me more money Sapp or I'll tell the cops you shoved me.
Sapp says fuck off.
She calls the cops.
Cops find no evidence of assault (or it would be a felony)
Sapp admits he paid for the poon.
Sapp arrested for patronizing and soliciting.

This is why you never should patronize hookers.

Sounds like advice from personal experience:rollseyes:

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This makes me smile. And I haven't smiled in days.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NFL could afford it's own brothel...IF that would be ok with B Kraft that is.

The Cowboy's used to call that the White House in the 90's...

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That wasn't Musberger, that was Marv Albert, and he was wearing her underwear and bit her back. They were able to match the bite marks to him.

Yet, because he's good, he's still broadcasting.

Last edited by a moderator:

Melman

DA BEARS!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,046.62
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey, when you filed for bankruptcy, the first thing you want to do is lose a major source of income.

Sapp still owes his ex-wife $3M in child support, too.

Dude has managed to dig himself a pretty deep hole.

Sportsdude101

Title Town
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sapp was a dickhead on the field and in real life, he deserves what he gets.

R.J. MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sapp still owes his ex-wife $3M in child support, too.

Dude has managed to dig himself a pretty deep hole.

3 million in child support ... so his first payment was never.

What a sweetheart.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Kris Jenkins:

"I hate him. Everybody says I'm supposed to be polite when I talk to you all, but I hate him," Jenkins said. "He talks too much, he doesn't make sense, he's fat, he's sloppy, he acts like he's the best thing since sliced bread. He's ugly, he stinks, his mouth stinks, his breath stinks, and basically his soul stinks, too.

"Not too many people have personalities like that and survive in life. I don't know how he does it
."

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,532.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kris Jenkins:

"I hate him. Everybody says I'm supposed to be polite when I talk to you all, but I hate him," Jenkins said. "He talks too much, he doesn't make sense, he's fat, he's sloppy, he acts like he's the best thing since sliced bread. He's ugly, he stinks, his mouth stinks, his breath stinks, and basically his soul stinks, too.

"Not too many people have personalities like that and survive in life. I don't know how he does it
."

Sooooo, does that mean Kris does not like Sapp?????

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's all the hate about ??????
The guy don't play anymore so he's no threat to your team, and besides Rich Eisen , he is the most animated and energetic analyst on NFL network IMO....
I liked him myself, and hope espn picks him up....
Hey, how many of these players and x players don't you think have hired prosties and just haven't got caught ????
Our news guy Marty Bass got caught years ago and is still working for the same station some 20 yrs later.....No one ever mentions it, and he's a real jerk off camera....
But then I'm sure non of you guys have ever had need of an eraser at any time in your life huh ....
Give the guy a break !!

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00

Worst
Commentator
Ever.

...Just barely worse than worthless Rodney Harrison.

Just because you were good at football doesn't mean you don't suck at commentating on it. Jerry Rice tried it, and he was really, really bad. So was Emmitt Smith. It was painful to have to listen to Sapp open his word hole in order to enjoy Rich Eisen, Michael Irvin & Deion (Faulk & Mooch aren't terrible; they fill a spot).

{+}Mother-Marge{+}

Hoopla Cash
$ 50.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The guy don't play anymore so he's no threat to your team, and besides Rich Eisen , he is the most animated and energetic analyst on NFL network IMO....
I liked him myself, and hope espn picks him up....
Hey, how many of these players and x players don't you think have hired prosties and just haven't got caught ????
Our news guy Marty Bass got caught years ago and is still working for the same station some 20 yrs later.....No one ever mentions it, and he's a real jerk off camera....
But then I'm sure non of you guys have ever had need of an eraser at any time in your life huh ....
Give the guy a break !!

......he's had a few breaks with NFL-NWRK,......they should've got rid of him a couple years ago,.......don't forget = tv contracts have a "morales-clause" in them,......maybe FOX or Sirius will help this piece of shit next September,......and the. Horror stories I heard about him at SB's /radio-row aren't pretty either.

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Worst
Commentator
Ever.

...Just barely worse than worthless Rodney Harrison.

Just because you were good at football doesn't mean you don't suck at commentating on it. Jerry Rice tried it, and he was really, really bad. So was Emmitt Smith. It was painful to have to listen to Sapp open his word hole in order to enjoy Rich Eisen, Michael Irvin & Deion (Faulk & Mooch aren't terrible; they fill a spot).

I'll agree on Emmitt, he was atrocious, but I don't see how you can anoint Irvin and Deion, two of the biggest buffoons on there and then komikaze Sapp and Rice.....Seems really bias to me, what's that all about ?:noidea:

BrockForBroglio

Hoopla Cash
$ 70.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, there is half the problem gone with the NFL network....now they just need to find a way to get rid of Michael Irving.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
I'll agree on Emmitt, he was atrocious, but I don't see how you can anoint Irvin and Deion, two of the biggest buffoons on there and then komikaze Sapp and Rice

Probably 95% of pro' football players are what you'd consider "buffoons." They don't become wide receivers & cornerbacks because they're smart. But Warren Sapp makes Deion & Irvin look like Stephen Hawking.

Those 2 guys are there to both entertain and to give some insight into what the NFL is like. They're not going to be Trent Dilfer who will break down the play of a QB and say why he isn't any good. The camera loves them. I absolutely HATE Irvin; I'm a 49ers fan. But even I have to give credit that he's a good media personality. Same with Deion.