• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Warning to those who don’t know

bamagrad75

Not All Those Who Wander Are Lost
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I r disappoint, I wanted to talk more tuna.

Should I go to the fishing or cooking threads?

septimusgreen

Posting under the influence.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You poor pathetic loser. You come to a new board to whine and bitch, you fucking waste of dna. On top of being a pure bitch that changed his allegiance between Ohio State and USC pending on who is winning at the time. A pure liar at heart who, without the patronage of a certain mod, would have been permabanned long ago due to his racist views. You are the epitome of scum you lowlife mother fucker. Tell us the truth about how many times you caught a ban. You fucking racist piece of shit. Damn, that felt good. One more thing, go fuck yourself you liar. RTR!!!
View attachment 192631
Take this opportunity to say what you need to say then stop feeding the trolls!! This is 101 shit bro.

CouchOnFire

Statism is a disease
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You poor pathetic loser. You come to a new board to whine and bitch, you fucking waste of dna. On top of being a pure bitch that changed his allegiance between Ohio State and USC pending on who is winning at the time. A pure liar at heart who, without the patronage of a certain mod, would have been permabanned long ago due to his racist views. You are the epitome of scum you lowlife mother fucker. Tell us the truth about how many times you caught a ban. You fucking racist piece of shit. Damn, that felt good. One more thing, go fuck yourself you liar. RTR!!!
View attachment 192631
giphy.gif

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Bama posters from rivals are the worst group of humans I’ve ever had to interact with. I constantly have to bring them back down to earth. They’ve threatened to harm me and my family because of it several times over at rivals before the board got purged in 2012. I wish I would’ve kept screenshots.

Just be warned
You have to wonder about anyone who would root for such a team in the first place