• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Jeff Fisher Was Forced To Draft Jared Goff??

ANGELAKERAMS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He should've been forced to pick Wentz

mall3013

SportsHoopla's #1 Bucknut
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He should've been forced to pick Wentz
We will send the Rams Organization a muffin basket for taking Goff. Wentz is going to be a special QB in this league. However, we need to build the OL or he will be hurt soon. :suds:

Rambunctious

9er hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
screen-shot-2016-09-18-at-10-18-22-pm.jpg

Look at Gurley's reality.....Goff should be happy to sit while Fisher is leading the team. Gurley is going to get smashed to hell.

Will the Rams adjust their offense to give their franchise back some more breathing room? Of course not. Will the defense stop blitzing even though it has one of the best defensive lines in the league and doesn’t need to send extra guys to create pressure? Not a chance.

Fisher is more concerned with building a “tough” football team than he is with building a team that can win in today’s NFL. So the defense underachieves, the offense remains stagnant and nothing ever changes.

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
View attachment 148653

Look at Gurley's reality.....Goff should be happy to sit while Fisher is leading the team. Gurley is going to get smashed to hell.

Will the Rams adjust their offense to give their franchise back some more breathing room? Of course not. Will the defense stop blitzing even though it has one of the best defensive lines in the league and doesn’t need to send extra guys to create pressure? Not a chance.

Fisher is more concerned with building a “tough” football team than he is with building a team that can win in today’s NFL. So the defense underachieves, the offense remains stagnant and nothing ever changes.
What's the down and distance in that 'reality'?

I mean, the Rams have 9 inside the tackles too with only 2 wide outs as well. I wouldn't expect it to be any different if Cunningham were in the backfield.

Just saying, that looks more like a down and distance situation more than a stacking the box vs Gurley situation.

Rambunctious

9er hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I mean, the Rams have 9 inside the tackles too with only 2 wide outs as well. I wouldn't expect it to be any different if Cunningham were in the backfield.

Just saying, that looks more like a down and distance situation more than a stacking the box vs Gurley situation.
Defenses are keeping 9 and 10 defenders in the box. I'm just a fan, I'm not a coach but It's time to change things up. Something is not working.

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Defenses are keeping 9 and 10 defenders in the box. I'm just a fan, I'm not a coach but It's time to change things up. Something is not working.
I feel you man, and I get it, that's the point. Teams are, and will continue to stack the box even in down and distance situations that don't make sense.

I get it bunct, I do get your point.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you lineup with a FB/HB in the I formation, a safety is going to be in the box. It's dictated by the offensive alignment. Only having 1 WR split out wide, with the other in the slot keeps that defender in relatively tight. Having both WRs to one side also makes it easier for the high safety to zone one side. Again, the TE is in tight as well.

If the Rams were in a 1 back formation with the TE upright and WRs split to either side and there was still a safety in the box, that would be a better representation of not respecting the pass. Of course, we know that's happening as well, just not in the example given.

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'm thinking that looks like our 3rd and 20 formation?