• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: W6 TNF: 49ers @ Seahawks. Amazon/Q13/CTV2 8:15/5:15

Screamin12th

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,000.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn give him the INT please. Let these people that think Geno is viable because of his garbage time numbers see the truth.

Screamin12th

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,000.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
HAHA wtf was that Geno!

Geno with like 150 yards in pure garbage time.

I think of all the trash talking some of you did about Brock Purdy, Baker Mayfield etc. I would take Mayfield, Cousins, Carr, even Andy Dalton LMAO over Geno.

Now we get to hear once more how Hard the guys fought to get back into it how there was no quit in them blah blah blah. BULL FUCKING SHIT!

Well Geno is on pace for 17 TD 17 INT's for the season, Those are his typical Jets numbers.

Last edited:

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some of you guys really are prisoners of the moment.

Eh fair, I can admit to that. Just thought Seattle had a far better team going into the season.. turns out not the case. And I thought we might be able to get a defense that'd click, course we haven't stayed healthy. Still only the 6th game, 1/3 the way through the season... I guess my expectations were way too high.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We need a healthy Byron upfront, that’s why we took him with our first pick, to help stuff the run, hopefully he gets back soon.. But let’s be honest, this team is NOT very good right now…

Edonidd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,360.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not a shame to lose to SF when they're playing right. It wasn't a bad loss to Detroit when you had so many injuries and on the road especially. But that one in the middle to NYG looks especially bad right now. If you had a let down after a big Detroit game and looking ahead for SF that would be one thing. But you weren't ready for 49ers at all.

AceKeptic

Free Agent from Elsewhere
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, IT didn't slip. WE did.

Might as well tank the rest of the way from here.

Destroydacre

Throws stuff out windows
Hoopla Cash
$ 90.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not a shame to lose to SF when they're playing right. It wasn't a bad loss to Detroit when you had so many injuries and on the road especially. But that one in the middle to NYG looks especially bad right now. If you had a let down after a big Detroit game and looking ahead for SF that would be one thing. But you weren't ready for 49ers at all.
This is not the 49ers of the previous few seasons, they are very mediocre. This Seahawks team is just bad. Any playoff team beats SF tonight.

Destroydacre

Throws stuff out windows
Hoopla Cash
$ 90.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SF season high in points vs Seahawks, NYG season high in pts last week vs Seahawks, Detroit season high in pts 2 weeks ago vs Seahawks. Not a good trend.

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eh fair, I can admit to that. Just thought Seattle had a far better team going into the season.. turns out not the case. And I thought we might be able to get a defense that'd click, course we haven't stayed healthy. Still only the 6th game, 1/3 the way through the season... I guess my expectations were way too high.

I think the team has some talent but is super thin. The OL was a huge question mark going into the season and has been highly erratic this year.

The defense has to be basically fully healthy or we are relying of guys like Gipson or Tre Brown way too much.

A young coach is going to have some growing pains. The fumbles have been bad and a bit unlucky for us. Geno has to get more disciplined.

But let's be realistic. Best case for this team is a playoff berth and early exit. Even if Macdonald turns into what we want, it's gonna take a few years.

Screamin12th

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,000.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, IT didn't slip. WE did.

Might as well tank the rest of the way from here.

Feels like they don't need to tank anything, they are not good. They beat some bad teams with bad QB's and thats it.

Screamin12th

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,000.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the team has some talent but is super thin. The OL was a huge question mark going into the season and has been highly erratic this year.

The defense has to be basically fully healthy or we are relying of guys like Gipson or Tre Brown way too much.

A young coach is going to have some growing pains. The fumbles have been bad and a bit unlucky for us. Geno has to get more disciplined.

But let's be realistic. Best case for this team is a playoff berth and early exit. Even if Macdonald turns into what we want, it's gonna take a few years.

Yes the Oline isn't great but the BIGGEST issue is Injuries on a thin team and GENO SMITH!

Geno is a QB that can ruin a teams chances in any game he plays in. I dont care about his numbers there is more to it than passing yards!. He is not a competent QB.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Eh fair... maybe we get healthy... I just kind of have zero faith with exception of a Cards game and the Jets that we can win another game. We're getting DOMINATED in these games. I get we have some turnovers... but we relied on a shady fumble TD call last week to not be down 30-6 in the 4th, and we relied on an absolutely WRONG call to not give the 9ers the ball back. We're getting throttled by these teams. Taking the ball to start the game and losing TOP by over 2x... it's getting ridiculous.

The refs have literally kept some games close, but the last two games (at home) we've been thoroughly destroyed. I guess I gotta not live too much game to game and remember there's 11 games left, we're battling injuries, it's a complete new coaching staff... guess a lot of us got spoiled with years of Holmgren/Carroll..

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eh fair... maybe we get healthy... I just kind of have zero faith with exception of a Cards game and the Jets that we can win another game. We're getting DOMINATED in these games. I get we have some turnovers... but we relied on a shady fumble TD call last week to not be down 30-6 in the 4th, and we relied on an absolutely WRONG call to not give the 9ers the ball back. We're getting throttled by these teams. Taking the ball to start the game and losing TOP by over 2x... it's getting ridiculous.

The refs have literally kept some games close, but the last two games (at home) we've been thoroughly destroyed. I guess I gotta not live too much game to game and remember there's 11 games left, we're battling injuries, it's a complete new coaching staff... guess a lot of us got spoiled with years of Holmgren/Carroll..

We need to stop fumbling the ball. Those are absolute killers. 3 games in a row with a lost fumble. The picks are bad as well certainly but the fumbles are about focus and discipline.

Right now we have no pass rush. That has to change.

Screamin12th

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,000.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of course. If we had some other QB we would probably be Super Bowl contenders.

No but i bet we wouldn't be talking about a QB that for some reason gets a pass even though he constantly throws or fumbles away games. This isn't anything new. Take away his ONE good season and what is he? 59 TD 50 INT QB thats what he is and thats not counting his 14 career fumbles! A good QB is 2TD's to 1 INT a great QB is 2.5 TD or better to 1 INT.

People seem to forget Geno is and has been a turn over machine.

" But look at his yardage" Does not win you games when its garbage time yardage or him having to throw EVERY play because a turnover gave the other team a lead " But look at his completion percentage" Yes he likes to throw a lot of short passes and is throwing to some of the best WR's in the NFL. " What about all his 4th quarter comebacks?" how many of them were they losing BECAUSE of his turnovers?

Stop giving the man the free pass and call it like it really is. He is a back up QB that can win you games but can't read a defense or see open men down field and is not a starter quality QB. In 6 games only twice has he had a QBR over 70! Andy Daltons Average QBR is higher than Geno's!

Last edited:

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No but i bet we wouldn't be talking about a QB that for some reason gets a pass even though he constantly throws or fumbles away games. This isn't anything new. Take away his ONE good season and what is he? 59 TD 50 INT QB thats what he is and thats not counting his 14 career fumbles! A good QB is 2TD's to 1 INT a great QB is 2.5 TD or better to 1 INT.

People seem to forget Geno is and has been a turn over machine.

" But look at his yardage" Does not win you games when its garbage time yardage or him having to throw EVERY play because a turnover gave the other team a lead " But look at his completion percentage" Yes he likes to throw a lot of short passes and is throwing to some of the best WR's in the NFL. " What about all his 4th quarter comebacks?" how many of them were they losing BECAUSE of his turnovers?

Stop giving the man the free pass and call it like it really is. He is a back up QB that can win you games but is not a starter quality QB.

Alot is not his fault.

The first half Purdy Could have baked a Pizza with the time he had in the pocket.

Our Pass Rush is Shit

And it's taking too many stupid Penalties too

Screamin12th

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,000.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alot is not his fault.

The first half Purdy Could have baked a Pizza with the time he had in the pocket.

Our Pass Rush is Shit

And it's taking too many stupid Penalties too

Well no shit he cant go out there and sack the other teams QB but i am talking about his "offensive " production. People ignore the facts and look at pretty numbers that dont matter. Lots of yards, Yep he is trying to catch up to the teams that his TO gave points to lol. Trade Geno and DK for draft capital lol Do it tomorrow before both are worthless because of their play.