• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: W6 TNF: 49ers @ Seahawks. Amazon/Q13/CTV2 8:15/5:15

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 29,773.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just saying Sam is YOUNG Geno is not. Sam can Improve. Geno improved and he was WORSE than Sam. Saying he is FAR worse than Geno is BS. We dont know but we do know one thing. That is Geno is nothing more than a .500 QB. I would rather go 3-14 with Sam Howell than with Geno. At least we would know if there is something there. Geno is average at best so was Sam Howell his first full season starting when he went for 63.4% comp. 3,946 yards with 21 TD and 21 INT.

Do i think Sam Howell is the answer? Hell no, Drew Lock was a Better QB but i don't know and neither does anyone else in here. I just am sick and tired of seeing us pass 40 god damn times a game. RUN THE MF BALL!
My hope is Howell can improve so Mac and company can continue building with draft prospects. If things do spiral out of control I wouldn't be surprised if we get the final 3 or 4 games with Howell starting. I agree and think all us Hawks fans all agree we do need to run the ball especially at the start of the game to set the tempo. My blood boils we have KW who's explosive and Charb for tough yards and we don't use them.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My hope is Howell can improve so Mac and company can continue building with draft prospects. If things do spiral out of control I wouldn't be surprised if we get the final 3 or 4 games with Howell starting. I agree and think all us Hawks fans all agree we do need to run the ball especially at the start of the game to set the tempo. My blood boils we have KW who's explosive and Charb for tough yards and we don't use them.

I mean sadly we haven't been doing it because our defense is giving up so many yards. What really annoys me about that, is this looks EXACTLY like Pete's defense. Soft zone and WIDE open receivers within 5-10 yards, allowing huge screens, and rushes to backup and even 3rd string runningbacks.

Not that the offense isn't to blame either... it should've been 30-6 halfway through the 4th quarter against the fuckin' GIANTS and like 43-13 against the 49ers.

Now the one silver lining is Atlanta is HORRIBLE at rushing the passer (they have the 2nd worst pressures in the league behind Carolina which is why everyone was absolutely baffled they drafted Penix) so Geno should have all day to throw back there. The concern is he had all day to throw when he threw the game ending 2nd interception... everyone was saying DK ran the wrong route so whatever, but if you had that much time, why throw it? It was the only highlight of Stone's career stopping Bosa. I would also imagine Robinson is licking his chops for a 200 yard running game...

This is probably going to be some 41-37 type game... it will be like Detroit and come down to turnovers.