• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: W5: TNF but are all good 8:20/5:20 FOX and NFL NETWORK

Screamin12th

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,290.90
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My Fingers are crossed that when KJ retires the Hawks JUMP and make him the Linebackers coach! this is a MUST for me not a wish!

Screamin12th

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,290.90
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
KJ was still productive no doubt ….

KJ would make a ton of game altering plays a season, that doesn't mean he would make a ton of game WINNING plays but many of them were lol. Stupid to let KJ walk when 5 to 6 times a year he would look like the best player on the field. I am not saying he is better than Bobby, Bobby is mister consistent always pretty level in his performances where as KJ would spike often. Those spikes helped the Hawks win a lot of games.

My heart/gut tells me KJ would have helped them beat the Vikings and the Rams but that means nothing lol. I Just see a INT off Cousins and Mathew Stafford.

returnofjakedog

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm glad you brought up, the development or lack there of the CB's/Safeties. Ever since the Hawks Promoted Kris Richard from DB coach to DC this team has not been able to "coach up DB's" This is not the DC's job this is the DB coaches job and who is the Hawks DB coach? you might be shocked to hear a pretty average former player is doing that. Someone that i never looked at as being a coach or any reason he would want to be a coach because he did not have a huge understanding of the game or a wealth of knowledge to share. DeShawn Shead needs to be fired and hey what made Carroll think Aaron Curry would be a good Linebackers coach? WTF he couldn't play Linebacker or DE for the Hawks but he is good enough to coach them?

if you look at the list/roster of coaches you will see a bunch of people that just leaves you scratching your head.

the real down turn started to happen on this team when the positional coaching talent was raped.
I am shocked that anyone would make a bust #4 pick LB who had a grand total of 244 tackles in his NFL career into a coach. Curry was a phenomenal athlete but couldn't produce at all on the field. Why anyone would think he was a student of the game after that debacle of a career baffles me.
Its like bringing Ryan Leaf in to be your QB coach.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My Fingers are crossed that when KJ retires the Hawks JUMP and make him the Linebackers coach! this is a MUST for me not a wish!
If he wants to coach, that's a thumbs up for me.

Screamin12th

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,290.90
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If he wants to coach, that's a thumbs up for me.

If I'm the Seahawks FO and Owner I would do what ever it takes to make him WANT to be the Linebackers Coach for the Hawks. KJ is just to smart, has to much knowledge about the game and natural ability to lead men to not be a coach. I believe if he goes into coaching that some day he will lead a team as a HC and be extremely successful. Nothing I have seen from him has ever pointed in any direction but up.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fire Norton and put KJ in charge... hell fire Norton and put a 2 year old in charge... the 2 year old pointing to random Tecmo Super Bowl plays would be an improvement.