• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: W5: TNF but are all good 8:20/5:20 FOX and NFL NETWORK

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is all of the Bickering and fighting out of our system....

Anyways. I have a 100$ Buy-in Fantasy Hockey Pool Draft on Thursday night at 7 so I'll be around here for most of it...........

As my Penitence for leaving early. I'll promise to take at least one Kraken player.

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyways. I have a 100$ Buy-in Fantasy Hockey Pool Draft on Thursday night at 7 so I'll be around here for most of it...........

As my Penitence for leaving early. I'll promise to take at least one Kraken player.
Debate does not equal bickering/fighting... ;)

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Debate does not equal bickering/fighting... ;)

But my thing was why?

Was that the winning TD?

Did that play change the tide of the game?

With that said, I'm one of those "it happened, can't change it" people

returnofjakedog

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So how does the offense gameplan specifically game plan for Donald and Ramsey?

*You have to double Donald every chance you get, but his ability to line up anywhere puts extra pressure on the OL to be able to compensate.
Any thoughts?

*Do we avoid Ramsey and not throw in his direction at all? If so, I sure hope both Lockett and Eskridge are healthy so we have more options.

*Will TE- Everett be back or still out due to covid protocol? Regardless, we need more TE production but if it is mainly Dissley he might need to help out on the OL blocking schemes a bit more than usual.
The TE situation concerns me a bit this werk, particularly with the recent lack of production.

We need this W but the Rams are a big challenge.

returnofjakedog

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Injury report (yesterday):
Only 4 Rams listed.

Did Not Participate
  • WR Dee Eskridge (concussion)
  • RB Chris Carson (neck)
Limited Participation
  • DE Darrell Taylor (ankle)
  • WR DK Metcalf (foot)
  • LB Carlos Dunlap II (toe)
Full Participation

• WR Penny Hart (knee)
  • T Jamarco Jones (illness)
  • T Brandon Shell (ankle)
  • S Jamal Adams (ankle)
  • LB Benson Mayowa (neck)
  • LB Cody Barton (ribs)
  • S Marquise Blair (knee)
Los Angeles Rams
Limited Participation
  • RB Darrell Henderson Jr. (ribs)
  • S Taylor Rapp (ankle)
  • TE Tyler Higbee (ankle)
  • TE Johnny Mundt (shoulder)

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not to be a negative Nancy, but I expect Seattle to get throttled this game. Not the first time I've recently said it, but the Rams match up VERY well against us in basically every aspect and we're quite banged up.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not to be a negative Nancy, but I expect Seattle to get throttled this game. Not the first time I've recently said it, but the Rams match up VERY well against us in basically every aspect and we're quite banged up.
Well yes the Rams could throttle the Seahawks. The advantage they have had with their DL vs the Seahawks OL has been big for them and of course Donald is the one spearheading their attack. The Seahawks haven't found a answer to this beast as of yet, he's got to slow down at some point....right? He's 30 now......
The Seahawks split the regular season games last year, so I'm going to remain optimistic while also not getting my hopes up to much.:hope:

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well yes the Rams could throttle the Seahawks. The advantage they have had with their DL vs the Seahawks OL has been big for them and of course Donald is the one spearheading their attack. The Seahawks haven't found a answer to this beast as of yet, he's got to slow down at some point....right? He's 30 now......
The Seahawks split the regular season games last year, so I'm going to remain optimistic while also not getting my hopes up to much.:hope:

Ah that's right, I forgot we won the first.

Still... I think our defense matches up horribly... not just the offensive issues with Donald and Ramsey. At least we get Shell back.

JMR

Go Army!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are we really that banged up? Chris Carson is the only starter who didn't practice, then a couple others who are limited. Lots of other important players were full go, which I think is great news with guys like Shell & Mayowa who didn't play the other day.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are we really that banged up? Chris Carson is the only starter who didn't practice, then a couple others who are limited. Lots of other important players were full go, which I think is great news with guys like Shell & Mayowa who didn't play the other day.

These three are all pretty critical.
  • WR DK Metcalf (foot)
Limited is okay, they may play but not sure if they'll be 100%.

JMR

Go Army!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
These three are all pretty critical.
  • WR DK Metcalf (foot)
Limited is okay, they may play but not sure if they'll be 100%.
But at least they weren't a DNP. Metcalf is probably the most likely to play, and to that end it sounds like he'll be fine from how PC described it Monday morning on 710. Seeing Mayowa return softens the blow a bit if one of Taylor/Dunlap is out, but I agree not having both of those would hurt. That said, I don't think the team is all that bad off health-wise.

returnofjakedog

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Updated Seahawks' injury report/game status:

Out- Eskridge

Questionable- Carson and Mayowa

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Updated Seahawks' injury report/game status:

Out- Eskridge

Questionable- Carson and Mayowa

Mayowa was full participation in practice so unless Carroll is benching him for some other reason that should mean he plays. Guy I knew who worked for the Seahawks always told me "Ignore that doubtful, questionable, probably crap, just look to see if they practiced." Eh FWIW, not trying to sound like a dick.

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So how does the offense gameplan specifically game plan for Donald and Ramsey?

*You have to double Donald every chance you get, but his ability to line up anywhere puts extra pressure on the OL to be able to compensate.
Any thoughts?

*Do we avoid Ramsey and not throw in his direction at all? If so, I sure hope both Lockett and Eskridge are healthy so we have more options.

*Will TE- Everett be back or still out due to covid protocol? Regardless, we need more TE production but if it is mainly Dissley he might need to help out on the OL blocking schemes a bit more than usual.
The TE situation concerns me a bit this werk, particularly with the recent lack of production.

We need this W but the Rams are a big challenge.
I believe one of the reasons Gabe Jackson was brought in his he was one of the highest graded OL in terms of matching up with Donald... Be curious to see how that battle goes...

Will also be interesting to see how Waldron schemes against his former team... Too bad he doesn't have his new toy, Eskridge this game...

Last edited:

returnofjakedog

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So the Rams' OL ranks 5th in the run game and and even scarier 2nd against the pass (according to PFF).

If we can't overcome this, then we are in for a long day. I have some faith the Seshawks can contain the run game (despite the Henry game, which I consider a bit of an anomaly) but it will be a big issue with the secondary if we can't get pressure on Stafford.

Maybe they finally open up their blitz package a bit more?

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So is Everett available to play now? That's good to hear.

I would LOVE to see them start the game with a under center play action.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Funny story from the Fantasy draft tonight.

I did one last night, for strategic purposes, and I started jotting down names and rounds.

I told the group that I got 4 pages of notes.

My brother and the commissioner were like

" Let's see them"

I though " Wait hold up...:"

20211006_184546.jpg

"Do you think I'm fucking stupid?"

Podunkparte

12 > 49
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,184.88
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Decided to give the light rail a try for this one. Caught it in Northgate and sat down in front of a cold beer in Pioneer Square in 30 minutes. Can't really beat that.

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chris Carson inactive tonight.