• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Broncos and AFC West Game by Game Predictions

randymon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That first game vs Carolina could very well dictate the season for Denver. It will be very indicative on how this team is looked on by their other opponents going forward. If they get good qb play,run well and the D looks as formidable as last year and they win, the formula for beating Broncos will be difficult to assess. If Denver loses and the qb play was bad, then teams will be coming with more blitzes and jamming line of scrimmage until Denver is able to make them pay for it. If in A. Now I realize 1 game doesn't make a season but a win and good qb play will loosen up the D's at least in the beginning. I hope they kick Cams ass again and let the naysayers start rethinking their predictions right off the get go. :)

iknowftbll

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
^ That's a good point, Randy. Another thought: I don't think the Broncos will rail too many opponents this year. Even in games I predicted winning by 2 or more scores I don't see the Broncos running away with the game so much as pulling away and sealing it late.

randymon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
^ That's a good point, Randy. Another thought: I don't think the Broncos will rail too many opponents this year. Even in games I predicted winning by 2 or more scores I don't see the Broncos running away with the game so much as pulling away and sealing it late.
Yes sir. I bet I can count on one hand how many times I felt confident that Denver had a game completely sewn up in the 4th qtr in the last 10 years or longer. Our beloved Broncos have not been easy on the anxiety or heart for me anyway in like forever. Even if they had 30 point lead at the half,they found a way to make me drink more before game ended. That's just the way it is with these guys. Never a dull moment! :)

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes sir. I bet I can count on one hand how many times I felt confident that Denver had a game completely sewn up in the 4th qtr in the last 10 years or longer. Our beloved Broncos have not been easy on the anxiety or heart for me anyway in like forever. Even if they had 30 point lead at the half,they found a way to make me drink more before game ended. That's just the way it is with these guys. Never a dull moment! :)

Even the off season with these guys is like that. Feeling bortherhood with that remark.