• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Vikings

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like Fall will bring back Vikings!

Just finished the first half of Season 4 on Hulu. A few thoughts:

-What was the point of Yidu? I know they take liberties with historical accuracy and I'm okay with that, but a Chinese slave that makes her way to the Northmen? And one that is able to carry a few months supply of drugs?

-Rollo sold out! Love Ragnar's first thing he says when they finally meet to kill each other, which is to mock his hair.

-Bjorn Ironside has officially become one of the biggest badasses in TV history. You HAVE to respect a dude that returns from the wilderness after a long period of isolation where his hobbies were killing bears and bezerkers.

Gooch1034

Fuck off!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.23
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, it's definitely opium. Opium was being used as a medicinal herb in China at the time the show is set.
Its actually Betel Nuts. Notice the red lips/teeth in the vid. In the show, Ragnar often had what looked like blood on his lips but was actually from chewing betel.

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its actually Betel Nuts. Notice the red lips/teeth in the vid. In the show, Ragnar often had what looked like blood on his lips but was actually from chewing betel.

Agree. It's got to be betel nuts. They mix it with a leaf. Makes the most sense. Well, not really lol...but of all the options...

Gooch1034

Fuck off!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.23
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just finished watching Season 4 and was upset it was only 10 episodes. I want more! lol Was glad to see Floki wasn't killed and is now back in the mix on good terms with Ragnar and Bjorn. He is one of my favorite characters on the show other than his gay little laugh.

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just finished watching Season 4 and was upset it was only 10 episodes. I want more! lol Was glad to see Floki wasn't killed and is now back in the mix on good terms with Ragnar and Bjorn. He is one of my favorite characters on the show other than his gay little laugh.

Technically, there is a lot more of Season 4. The next installment this Fall I believe is 10 more episodes they are calling the second half of "Season 4".

And it's renewed for season 5.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Frickin love this show... Still a little bummed how the midseason finale of season 4 went down (the anti-climactic siege on Paris, and the huge time leap afterwards), but this next installment of season 4 makes all that look worthwhile! Definitely a lot of suspense coming up, and I'm lookin forward to it!!!!!

SDGuy73

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,159.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's back!! Wednesday!! Can't wait. :yes:

Innermind

Lithomancer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's good to have Vikings back.

Lagertha playing for the other team... she has herself a hot girl toy.

CreepCreep2014

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This season is going to be nuts...the youngest brother is creepy and crazy AF!!!! Really looking forward to this.....Also have ya seen so many hot blondes on one show??? Man they look good dirty....

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just finished my binge on hulu about a week ago. Unfortunately, Hulu only has up to the mid-season finale (Ragnar leaves, 10-year gap, he returns).

I am now recording everything that History shows, but there are about 4 or 5 episodes I don't have access to (I last nights ep as well as last week's ep on DVR). Anyone have a link to a site that has the second half of this season?

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just finished my binge on hulu about a week ago. Unfortunately, Hulu only has up to the mid-season finale (Ragnar leaves, 10-year gap, he returns).

I am now recording everything that History shows, but there are about 4 or 5 episodes I don't have access to (I last nights ep as well as last week's ep on DVR). Anyone have a link to a site that has the second half of this season?

Torrents are easiest in those situations.

Innermind

Lithomancer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Make sure to have AdBlock Plus installed, then go to:
Couch Tuner TV Videos FREE:

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really? I haven't run into any issues personally...
Guess I've read into it too much, but everything I've seen & heard isn't good at all. It's a lot easier for them to track you when downloading that stuff.

I've never had any problems with streaming so I'd rather stick to that.

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The point of torrents are to be free... and now you need a vpn.. and that costs money...

No the best thing to use is kodi IMO

Kodi probably is the best option. I was just too lazy to learn how to set it up.

Guess I've read into it too much, but everything I've seen & heard isn't good at all. It's a lot easier for them to track you when downloading that stuff.

I've never had any problems with streaming so I'd rather stick to that.

I have yet to receive any warnings, but I just take the files I want and close the connection. I don't share those files with others.