• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Vikes fans

Status
Not open for further replies.

JohnRandle

Gold Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,356.27
Fav. Team #1
It must be football season, there's a tk sighting...

How's it going there, big feller??

ladyrockess

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No kidding. If his knee holds up, he would be a bargain.

I'm glad Sully's back too. If only we can avoid the awful injuries that have started showing up throughout the league! I can't believe how many people got injured last week...

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lakeville Minnesota, spent lots of time there before it got so damn big, my mother grew up there and my grandparents lived there for over 40 years, I went to Ahmad Rashad, Paul Krause and Bob Lurtsema's houses in Lakeville... I know this has nothing to do with the Vikes really, just seen someone from Lakeville and it brought back memories...

ladyrockess

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think we ever went to Lakeville when I lived there. We went to Duluth to stay in lakeside cottages more than once, and I loved that.

JohnRandle

Gold Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,356.27
Fav. Team #1
ladyrockess;3334387[B said:
]I'm glad Sully's back too.[/B] If only we can avoid the awful injuries that have started showing up throughout the league! I can't believe how many people got injured last week...

I would hate to think of him missing any time this season.
Many Vikes fans don't rate him as high as I do, but I think he's a top 10 center in the league.

JohnRandle

Gold Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,356.27
Fav. Team #1
Lakeville Minnesota, spent lots of time there before it got so damn big, my mother grew up there and my grandparents lived there for over 40 years, I went to Ahmad Rashad, Paul Krause and Bob Lurtsema's houses in Lakeville... I know this has nothing to do with the Vikes really, just seen someone from Lakeville and it brought back memories...

It's a 65 mile trip for me..I only go down there for work..lol

JohnRandle

Gold Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,356.27
Fav. Team #1

They wouldn't invite a dickhead to their houses...lol
Just going by your signature under your avy..

JohnRandle

Gold Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,356.27
Fav. Team #1

That's perfectly fine too. This is as much a BS thread as it is a Vikes talk thread.

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They wouldn't invite a dickhead to their houses...lol
Just going by your signature under your avy..
LOL, they didn't really invite me I was 11 and just showed up, Rashad gave me and my cousin all kinds of signed stuff, shirts and such. My grandfather was actually friends with Paul Krause and when we went to Lurtsema's house he actually invited us in and we ate lunch with him and his family out on his deck, he was really cool... This was in like 1979 or 1980 somewhere around there...

JohnRandle

Gold Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,356.27
Fav. Team #1
LOL, they didn't really invite me I was 11 and just showed up, Rashad gave me and my cousin all kinds of signed stuff, shirts and such. My grandfather was actually friends with Paul Krause and when we went to Lurtsema's house he actually invited us in and we ate lunch with him and his family out on his deck, he was really cool... This was in like 1979 or 1980 somewhere around there...

Wow! At 11 that must have been very cool. I was a huge football fan at that age, and would have loved to meet those guys. Although, the only one I really remember is Rashad for my era.
I was 11 in '80, so we are about the same age..for what it's worth. lol

JohnRandle

Gold Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,356.27
Fav. Team #1
See how long it's been? Can't even qoute messages

That last one was to JR ^^^^^^^^

LOL...Can't take all the time off from posting, you forget how..

I read the post you had up there.
I know Frazier told Jennings to ease up on the Rogers talk. Told him to focus on the season ahead, not seasons past.
We'll see if he listens or not.

tk83

Semi-Senior Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL...Can't take all the time off from posting, you forget how..

I read the post you had up there.
I know Frazier told Jennings to ease up on the Rogers talk. Told him to focus on the season ahead, not seasons past.
We'll see if he listens or not.
He probably will.

Jennings actually has surprised me. I would never have figured him to keep up the comments like he did. I figured one time as a joke & then done.

Frazier isn't going to let it keep going [trash is certainly not his style].
I'm pretty sure 15 [just noticed his jersey #] will drop it now.

JohnRandle

Gold Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,356.27
Fav. Team #1
He probably will.

Jennings actually has surprised me. I would never have figured him to keep up the comments like he did. I figured one time as a joke & then done.

Frazier isn't going to let it keep going [trash is certainly not his style].
I'm pretty sure 15 [just noticed his jersey #] will drop it now.

That's what I thought as well. Figured it was an inside joke between the two, evidently not.

Status
Not open for further replies.